Make topics in simple and easy words. - Page 24 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Make topics in simple and easy words.

not even the topic letters but the person who replies on a topic should also use the simple words so that all of us can understand what is mean of written on the topics and what is the discussion going on

I agree with this.of course the topic should be simple

and easy.so that the other members can understand 

the topic and give some reputation. And there is no

benefits to you if your topic is not understandable and

difficult. So we should make post easy words.

Thanks.

I am agree with you. If you make a topic which inculde easy words then every one understand what you want to say. And he give positive reputation.And then he reply Perfectly according to the post. If you use difficult words then some members can not understand what are you saying and he does not reply perfectly according to your post. 

On 3/6/2020 at 4:33 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

I want to ask to all of my friends on this  forum to make  your  all informative topics  in simple and easy  words. Don't  use typical  or difficult  language. It will be benefited to  all members. 

If your  heart  allow  you give me heart reaction. ❤

Yes dear mate you are right if you make topic easy than people will understand it and make their comments at your post. If you make topic in a difficult language than no one understand it not make their comments at your post. 

Yes I agreed with you, firstly choose useful content and write in simple language. Because if your wording of topics is simply then everyone on Crypto understand easily and comment. 

I see that mostly members use hard words which is difficult to translate.

I agree with you bro, making topics with hard world will discourage member who don't understand English deeply. It may also lead to comment that are goes out of point. Is better we use simple English so that the topics will look self explanatory.

there are many members who don't understand posts, and I sometimes don't even understand, so I agree with you, and when posting in simple words, we respond well. And we can make good posts.

Yes you choose the right topic . The niches should b simple and easily based wording so that everyone can easily understand the words 

We have to always remember that it is very important for us to create topics in simple ways because some of us don't understand english very well so is better to create topic that every member will read and understand it

Well post mate! I concur with that they should make simple and basic post to make the clients understand.There are new clients like me which don't comprehend on numerous post.So that is the reason they leave that post.So they should make simple and basic post.

Good day every one.yes exactly we should creat topics in simple and easy words so that the reply for the topic should be easy to make for our fellow members.always make easy work for others.

Try to present the statistics approximately the market what is going on because it will assist the people to funding on the cryptocurrency by way of understanding the marketplace. And people gets the good statistics a good way to assist them inside the destiny who do the investment what is needed.

You are right buddy. This forum consists of different foreign members so it will benefit all of us of we keep using simple words so that we can easily understand each other here. Especially most of members here the English language is not their mothertongue language

• +1 1

Hello friend i agree with your post. We all come here to learn and share our knowledge about cryptocurrency. Some members don't know the difficult terms used in crypto so it will be very helpful for them and others if everyone use simple language that way all can understand the correct meaning of the posts. 

• +1 1

A lot of compilicated posts are here in this forum and furthermore enterpret the individuals are likewise generally troublesome. All the subjects cautiously require to be improve more and make this discussion more advantage for other gathering individuals.

• +1 1

Hello dear hope you will be fine, i above your post and i agree with you, I also request seniors to share the experience with us in simple and easy words that we can understand and we can share the same with others

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

If we make topics simple and easy, we will get much reputation for that and many will try to read our topics because they will find it easy to understand, but when we make our post complex such a way that many can't understand, we will not get lot of reputation no matter how important our post is

• +1 1

On 3/6/2020 at 4:33 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

I want to ask to all of my friends on this  forum to make  your  all informative topics  in simple and easy  words. Don't  use typical  or difficult  language. It will be benefited to  all members. 

If your  heart  allow  you give me heart reaction. ❤

Hello everyone hope you will be fine ☺️ and doing your work very well. I'm agree with this post. Yes bru your are right. Simple sentance and simple words are easy to read and understand. This post goes helpful for newcomers

Good luck everyone stay home stay safe

I agree with you, but sometimes we have to post a long comment in order to communicate the idea to others, and this in itself may create unintelligible combinations in the context of speech.

Yes this is a good idea, we should make something easy and people will get it easy, when we make it in difficult and long words at least we will understand but other people will never get it.

Thanks for such a beautiful topic.

We also have to work on our topics so that there are a lot of answers. We have to write these topics in simple words and make it so that everyone's attention is focused only on this topic.

Yes make topic easy but informative and simple but according to the rules of this forum not Wright topic useless which only you thought that give me 50 talk wright topic with yours experience and knowledge 

There are so many people who work hard and try to make useful posts.If someone is making posts then he should have to write it in simple and in easy words otherwise many of us will not understand it and not give our words about that topic.But if posts are in simple and easy way more people come repute your posts and reply on your topic. 

Certainly, large and complex words should not be used, and these posts should be understood in terms that are understandable and easy to understand for everyone who searches and likes to start. The world of digital currencies and encryption and anyone who wants to just read

On 12/27/2020 at 1:07 PM, True legend said:

If we make topics simple and easy, we will get much reputation for that and many will try to read our topics because they will find it easy to understand, but when we make our post complex such a way that many can't understand, we will not get lot of reputation no matter how important our post is

That's true making our topics easy to understand will help other members to get good information's from our posts, and also we will get profit from there reactions on our posts, but i see some topics which are so hard to understand and i skep them.

• Useful or interesting 1