Make topics in simple and easy words. - Page 62 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Make topics in simple and easy words.

I really agree with you. Simplified and easy words attract the reader and make you admire your post or comment, in contrast to comments that contain difficult, complex and long words that make a person move away without completing the post to an end that causes a state of hatred

I agree with you, the best of words is what is said and indicated, you can create high-quality content with a few words, and also you can communicate the idea quickly, for me I never tend to read long topics unless they are useful to me.

I agree with you my friend .. I usually encounter strange words and difficult to understand in the topics presented, so I cannot comment or participate because I do not understand the content of the topic.

This is what I have been saying repeatedly, my friend.

I am a beginner here and I have to start learning. In order to learn easily, the topics and words should be simple and easy to understand so that I can receive the information smoothly.

• +3 1

Yes, my friend, that's right.

Writing topics in easy and simple words will help many members understand them easier. Many of the members here do not have English as their mother tongue, so they will not understand the topic if it contains difficult words and complicated meanings.

• +1 1

My dear friend when the idea of developing content is to serve and assist people, we should use simple words and vocabulary in our content. We should provide material in our content that is both useful and profitable to others and that is simple to comprehend. If we use complex language and alphabets in our content, we will not be given a ranking and will not be accepted.

Yes , you are right friend. I agree with you. We should try to write our topic in simple method and simple wording. If we write in simple wording than all new coming members can understand them easily. This will helpful for others. You should also try to write informative topics. Wish you all the best of luck.

• +1 1

True, I like it .. All the topics I encountered were simple and understandable, some of which were long explained, but to learn experience we must be patient and work hard ... Good luck everyone

There is a difficulty sometimes in explaining some topics in simple words, it is difficult to explain them because there are things that must be in this way, not all topics can be easy. You may encounter a topic that needs words in themselves.
Trying to learn it will be very helpful, although this can be difficult sometimes.

Thank you for arising this issue that is faced by many people of non English language countries as they don't understand high class English properly. So it is our duty to make contents in English which should have easy and simple wording. It will be definitely helpful for those people as I have said above.

I have noticed that many members are making the language difficult to make their posts appear hot and useful on the contrary, my friend, so you miss a lot of knowledge on many beginners.

Hello my dear friends.We will make our comments in simple language. May others understand our languages. And they can gain knowledge. That is why we will make our languages correct and easy.

Yes, I agree with you that in order to get more responses, you should make your subject simple and useful. I think that's the best way to go. I wish you the best of luck.

It is the responsibility of each member that if he or she is going to make any post or creating any topic then they have to use very simple language with the help of which everyone will be able to understand what they want to say in that post or topic

Dear brother, I agree with you on this point. This site or this forum aims to exchange information to better know about cryptocurrencies. Therefore, I think that it is better for the answers to be short and far from vulgarity.

Choosing simple and easy words and vocalizations is one of the methods of a good and useful topic, so choosing easy English words is one of the first things that attract participants and make them in a complete exchange about multiple opinions.

Yes, my friend, you are right. We find a lot of posts that are incomprehensible because members use uncomfortable words or use unconnected phrases.

Yeah always makes toipcs simple and easy which is easy to understand by everyone. Because there are different people from different places work in this forum so makes such topics which are easy to understand by everybody.

Hello my friend
I agree with you
Some members write articles with difficult words and terms that not all members can understand
good luck to you

Yes well said. Try to use simple and easy English for your posts and comments. It is because everyone read your posts. If it will easy and simple than everyone can easily understand it and react to your post.

I agree with you on this opinion.  We have to use simple and concise words free of errors through which we can easily present the idea of our publication to everyone, but the most important thing is that we focus on the content of the post and the information that we want to present.

This is true. Simple, intelligible language reaches the mind of the reader faster than language that contains many flowery terms. We all like the easy, clear and simple style that communicates meaning smoothly to our minds.

Yes, of course, the topics in this forum should be simple and clear so that all members can read them and benefit from them, and specifically in the beginners section, the topics should be simple and beginners can understand them.

Dear friend I agree with you that topics should contain simple and easy words but there are topics that need to be explained long enough for the reader to understand the topic at hand.

Dear friend I agree with you that topics should contain simple and easy words but there are topics that need to be explained long enough for the reader to understand the topic at hand.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.