Brave Browser (BAT) - Page 4 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

I also don't use the brave browser but I think it can help one generate some crypto earnings while using it since this is what it is designed with perhaps in future we might see more than this.

I also stop using these browser. I have used it for getting rewards but its heavy like chorme browser that's why i stop using it. Also i didn't get much ads in my browser may be it's because of the region i live in.

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

Presearch and brave browsers both are good to earn few coins through browsing, presearch browser not need any extra work to withdrawal coins, brave browser's bat tokens withdrawl process to complicated so I didn't register in this browser to claim this rewards, only use for browsing.

On 7/21/2020 at 9:55 PM, Honny143 said:

Presearch and brave browsers both are good to earn few coins through browsing, presearch browser not need any extra work to withdrawal coins, brave browser's bat tokens withdrawl process to complicated so I didn't register in this browser to claim this rewards, only use for browsing.

Presearch is total garbage scam. How long are you using it and which level have you accomplished so far? Do not expect anything from this. They will scam you and lower your level making you work many more months. 

Total scam.

brave browser is really trusted and provide good security to it's users . infact I also used it , becuase they offer a good amount in bat token to its user . recently bat token officaly tied up with binance , hopefully it's price touch a good value in future .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

I always saw this thread but never tried to enter yntil today i just saw that their features has a lots of potential, Anyway Im just asking about this coin? Is it ERC20 or is it able to mine like other POW coin alike?

• -1 1

Brave browser is good mate because it rewards us for surfing in the internet. But i think it is not rewarding all their users because i remember i have read articles from other members says they do not earn from BAT browser.

Brave browser is good mate because it rewards us for surfing in the internet. But i think it is not rewarding all their users because i remember i have read articles from other members says they do not earn from BAT browser.

• +3 1

I am using Ubuntu 20.04.1 LTS(Linux) operating system and working with other browsers in Linux is simply a bad idea, so I chose Brave Browser as my default browser. It's an all-in-one browser, which supports chrome extensions, direct torrent download, in-built ad blocker and most importantly pays you for viewing ads in your browser. Brave is great browser, its faster than chrome, and blocks YouTube ads and other third party advertisements. You are paid for viewing ads from your browser, for this you need to enable ads in your browser and connect uphold account to your brave wallet for collecting rewards. You can also tip your favorite content creators, and become a verified publisher in brave. The brave browser has their own token named, Basic Attention Token(BAT).

• +4 1

Since when brave browser introduced BAT token  many people have been benefited alot you just have to download the app on play store and activate the ads on your browser they share 70% of their revenue shares with their users and the token is listed in coinmarket cap .

By and by, I don't utilize this sort of programs a ton, despite the fact that there is a tremendous favorable position, obviously more than anything for the makers. 

Making a program that rewards you for perusing is an excessively beneficial thought, since the web is the pande the entire people, an extraordinary venture system and area of cash. 

My regards for that thought, despite the fact that I plan to see an option that could be superior to Brave or even Presearch, it is in every case great to perceive how digital currencies, for example, these contend strongly with a hypothetical utilization subject, it doesn't hurt or purposefully, it changes working together!

On 15.10.2019 at 00:58, Mathers said:

I didn't get a single reward for using the browser for about a whole year and I'm and heavy user, I wonder If they're selectively giving out the rewards. 

I have been using the browser for the last 2 months, I hope I will not have such problems in the future.

Brave is one of the best internet browsers I have used, it blocks annoying ads, speeds up browsing speed and pays me to simply use it, there is certainly nothing better than that.

Brave - один из лучших интернет-браузеров, которые я использовал, он блокирует назойливую рекламу, ускоряет скорость просмотра и платит мне за то, чтобы я просто его использовал. Нет ничего лучше этого.
очень  быстро и легко использовать, я планирую увидеть вариант, который мог бы превзойти Brave или даже Presearch, в любом случае здорово понять, как, например, цифровые валюты сильно конкурируют с гипотетическим объектом использования, это не больно или целенаправленно, это меняется, работая вместе!

Personally, I used the Brave browser for a few days, in 3 days i earn 1 BAT, soo weak profit

I must say that I started using it out of curiosity, and it has been useful to me, I have obtained some small profits just by clicking on the advertisements they place, it is quite similar to crhome and so far it has gone well with it, although I have my preference by other browsers, the bat token appears interesting

• +1 1

i didint use that browsing platform  in past but i changed my mind because it was so convinient. it was very easy to use and browser was quick. little eward for pages would  be cool

• +1 1

It is an excellent browser, and even more so if you want to get away from a large volume of advertising.

• +1 1

On 15.10.2019 at 01:41, Donslens10 said:

Personally, I do not use this type of browsers a lot, although there is an enormous advantage, of course more than anything for the creators.
Creating a browser that rewards you for browsing is a super profitable idea, since the internet is the pande every day of all human beings, a great investment strategy and location of money.
My respects for that idea, although I hope to see something better than Brave or even Presearch, it is always good to see how cryptocurrencies such as these compete healthily with a theoretical consumption theme, it does not harm or intentionally, it revolutionizes the idea of doing business!

Greetings, I fully support you, it is always a pleasure to discover something new for yourself. And I hope this cryptocurrency will find itself in the world.

I enjoy using Brave but sometimes it won’t work properly in cause of it’s inserted Adblock. It’s good that somebody created such a browser which allows you to earn money while you serfing the web. Already made almost 75 dollars from it.

I have been using the brave browser for over a year and it has worked very well for me. i like that browser