Bitcoin is now Among The Top 40 Currencies in The Entire World - Page 7 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
1minbearflag

Bitcoin is now Among The Top 40 Currencies in The Entire World

On 10/3/2019 at 11:22 PM, Consignee said:

That's a big achievement for us, only within 10 years, we are able to manage ourself on top 30 currencies. I think good times are coming because you know it will be a heavy promotion to the big giants. I guess something big is coming.

Hi all
Totally agree with you
the good days are future for Bitcoin given the development of the Blockchain and the adoption of the people for the cryptocurrency
🙂
have a nice day

• +1 1

This is a great achievement for all the people who currently use BTC and all those altcoins that we have in our portfolio, this will help us since at the world level (Well maybe not in some countries) we can use them to make payments.

• +1 1

Bitcoin will go very far, in the future it will be the main currency in the world. Bitcoin is the future and all cryptocurrencies will be the future. it is something simple to know.

This was great since bitcoin was utilized for most web community right presently and i think it's truly great news for crypto community sicne bitcoin as of now considered as monetary forms by the another community, Truly happy to listen this.

I think that is very good, it is an achievement since it is found within the first few, the effort has been worth it.

I totally agree, most of us belong to the world of cryptocurrencies thanks to bitcoin, because we believe in this digital currency, many of us believe that it will be the next great wonder and now it seems that we are getting closer and closer to that goal. I have a feeling that when the pandemic crisis is over, we will see a huge surge in BTC.

Edited by maryoar

I would say that Bitcoin and its users are happy, and today it is an essential and important currency, who has not had a few satoshis? Most of the people have had Bitcoin and made transactions with it and are left with such good expectations that they end up entering the world of cryptocurrencies in a total way.

Regardless of how recently a coin exceeded the value of Bitcoin, it doesn't matter, it's still king.

PS: I mean the DeFi coin.

I consider Bitcoin as one of the most important cryptocurrencies, even more than Ethereum, It is interesting to see how much this coin grew over time. Nowadays it's a smart decision to invest on btc, not only because of growth but also because of its utilities and facilities

That's a great new and big achievement for crypto world. Cryptocurrencies are our future. BTC is revolutionary project. Altcoins are improve BTC. Blockchain is so good technology.

On 3/10/2019 at 16:56, 1minbearflag said:

En lugar de que yo averigüe qué puede estar mal con este artículo  http://worldpublicityblog.com/index.php/2019/09/26/bitcoin-is-now-among-the-top-30-currencies-in- El mundo entero/ Yo diría que tal vez deberíamos estar felices de que Bitcoin ahora sea reconocido y en el mapa como una de las principales monedas del mundo. Por supuesto, Bitcoin no es perfecto, aunque todavía está evolucionando, ya que acaba de cumplir su décimo aniversario. En comparación con otras monedas fiduciarias que existieron durante décadas e incluso siglos, Bitcoin debería considerarse solo un adolescente en este juego y, por lo tanto, todavía tiene un gran espacio para crecer. Hay problemas con su adopción y otras cosas, pero esas son preocupaciones normales y, con suerte, se abordarán gradualmente. No hay duda de que Bitcoin ahora es popular y ha estado llevando la bandera de toda la industria de las criptomonedas y este foro en primer lugar no podría haber surgido si no hubiera sido por esta moneda.

When Bitcoin was released no one gave a weight for it, even I didn't give a penny for it, but pitifully when it came to market very few believed it would work, and over the years it was getting so strong, that many came to change their lives thanks to it since they bought them for a few cents and ended up with millions of dollars in their pockets , let's say that if you believed in the project and started trading bitcoin, since it is one of the first cryptocurrencies already has good recognition, it is also the cryptocurrency with the highest capitalization and the most used to trade worldwide, even if its commissions are very high, it will always be everyone's favorite and the most named. 

This is a very great news for the entire cryptocurrency community as it shows the level of adoption of the coin is increasing very greatly

• Useful or interesting 1

This news gladdens my heart and a major feet for crypto lovers. No doubt about it, BTC will still take first five very soon. It has all feature to reach that level. As time goes on, crypto currencies will take over world financial stand.

On 10/3/2019 at 5:56 PM, 1minbearflag said:

Rather than for me to find out what can be wrong with this article http://worldpublicityblog.com/index.php/2019/09/26/bitcoin-is-now-among-the-top-30-currencies-in-the-entire-world/ I would say that maybe we should just be happy that Bitcoin is now recognized and on the map as one of the top currencies of the world. Of course, Bitcoin is not perfect though it is still evolving as it just left its 10th year anniversary. Compared to other fiat currencies which existed for decades and even centuries, Bitcoin should be considered as just a teenager in this game and so still has a big space to grow with. There are issues with its adoption and other things but those are just normal concerns and will hopefully be address gradually. There is no question that Bitcoin is now popular and has been bearing the flag of the entire cryptocurrency industry and this forum in the first place could not have come about had it not been because of this coin.

The bitcoin gave way to the appearance of the other cryptocurrencies and if it weren't for it, the cryptocurrency market would not have had the impact it had on the business market worldwide.

It can be said that it is the number one currency in the world, its demand from investors is increasing, its value is always increasing, methods of payment in the future will be through it and it will eliminate traditional currencies

On 10/4/2019 at 2:56 AM, 1minbearflag said:

Rather than for me to find out what can be wrong with this article http://worldpublicityblog.com/index.php/2019/09/26/bitcoin-is-now-among-the-top-30-currencies-in-the-entire-world/ I would say that maybe we should just be happy that Bitcoin is now recognized and on the map as one of the top currencies of the world. Of course, Bitcoin is not perfect though it is still evolving as it just left its 10th year anniversary. Compared to other fiat currencies which existed for decades and even centuries, Bitcoin should be considered as just a teenager in this game and so still has a big space to grow with. There are issues with its adoption and other things but those are just normal concerns and will hopefully be address gradually. There is no question that Bitcoin is now popular and has been bearing the flag of the entire cryptocurrency industry and this forum in the first place could not have come about had it not been because of this coin.

That's a good thing with this. And I cannot believe that this is one of the biggest currency to trade for right now. And it can make good marks In a future too.

That's a good information. Now bitcoin has reached higher in the rank. Bitcoin is gaining fame worldwide. The demand of thia coin is increasing everyday so is the supply. It is not very far that bitcoin will be in top 5 currencies in the world. This will be huge thing for crypto. Thus crypto will be allowed everywhere in the world.

I think bitcoin has developed quite well around the world. Bitcoin is gradually increasing and continues to show its presence to the world that btc is worthy of being a new financial system that can be traded on the crypto market. Apart from bitcoin, other cryptocurrencies are also growing rapidly.

Of course, after ten years, he managed to conquer the whole world, and even a child can know about it! I think this is very cool, because due to its relevance, this token can show us incredible results in the future, and perhaps its price will be higher and higher, and the relevance will grow!

• Useful or interesting 1

People should no realize that the Bitcoin is a stable coin for future and I believe at the end of this year we see some pump in BTC price.

Nice to hear about Bitcoin Movement in top of world.

On 10/3/2019 at 11:22 PM, Consignee said:

That's a big achievement for us, only within 10 years, we are able to manage ourself on top 30 currencies. I think good times are coming because you know it will be a heavy promotion to the big giants. I guess something big is coming.

I totally agree with you, it took some nations centuries to make their currency a global hot-Dog, therefore achieving alot in just 10yrs is a great development, the future will only get better.