What is the best feature You find in yobit? - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

What is the best feature You find in yobit?

yobit is one of the safest and trustable exchange in the world the most important thing I liked in this exchange is that its user interface that is so much simple and smooth.

For me who have just started in the crypto world, I see many positive points for Yobit. The interface is very understandable, the commissions are low and a great opportunity for airdrops, fundamental issues for those of us who are starting and learning every day. I also see that it is fast and constantly growing.

• +5 1

Yobit investbox profit 10% for daily

Investbox's working system is very simple, we just have to buy any Altcoin, then we invest it in the Investbox menu. As an example :
"We bought LIZA Altcoins and invested them in the Investbox program as many as 200 coins, with a daily profit of 10%. So every day the LIZA Coin will increase by 10% with the Automatic Full Compound system." The profit you get is in the form of coins, and the Investbox feature can be canceled at any time, or withdrawn at any time, both for capital and profit.

• +4 1

Yobit is constantly running new promotions, which can be a good way to spread your earnings a bit or get access to new cryptocurrencies.

I have fond memories with Yobit because it was the first platform I registered on in the crypto world and it was a good start to learn to trade on it. One of its best features is that it does not require any complexity or documentation to register and trade in. Also, deposit and withdrawal are open for small quantities.

• +4 1

My favorite feature in yobit is invest box you can earn a dealy MONEY without do any thing also I love there airdrops so much  they have a new airdrop every few months

I believe that the best feature on yobit is that you can see the exchange rate of each coin immediately and do not need to go somewhere, search. It also has a very convenient and pleasant interface

Well i think that Youbit have many features in the web! but one of us it's the safety that offered to all of yours users! so is too good for make trading or other action in the web with safety and learn more about that in the Cryptotalk Forum! 

One of the wonderful things that I found Yobit is more than a trading platform, as it provides many tools that allow us to collect money. In my opinion, it is like a multi-service financial company, and the opportunities are many and now the best tool with it is virtual mining, as it is tantamount to recycling your money and getting good profits.

• +2 1

So far, the best two characteristics for me are the investment fund and the mining property. I have been working on the platform for two years and I have been following up on everything new in the investment fund and the announced plans with it. I have invested in many currencies for some time and have won a lot. Mining on Yobit

• +2 1

Youbet contains a lot of great features, but the best feature for me is Investbox that the plans are good and you can earn a good daily profit rate in addition to the security of funds and the ability to close the investment plan and withdraw money with profits at any time.

• +3 1

Well yobit is excellent exchange I have ever had so my greatest features I find in yobit first one was cryptotalk and second was investbox and less fees 

• +3 1

Of course, there are a large number of features, and I personally see that one of the most important of these features is simplicity and ease in handling and avoiding complexity

Yobit have good features that all you require to know and to do in about Cryptocurrency is there. Changing coins, exchanging, trading Cryptocurrency , VMine , earn free coins  and so forth I think yobit is the most powerful site with regards to Cryptocurrency.

One of the wonderful things that I found Yobit is more than a trading platform, as it provides many tools that allow us to collect money,i have invested in many currencies for some time and have won a lot. Mining on Yobit

i suppose yobit is a pretty rated exchange for the switch and exchanging of currencies. there are such a lot of good functions to pick out from the yobit that it's miles hard to pick a specific function. but i want to tell that their assist system and transfer occurs without a doubt very rapid that is what i really like about yobit.

well let me say that the best feautre that you can find in this marvelous site is the mining application, it allows you to mine tokens when you purchase a miner, then you are free to use your tokens in the best way that you can, you can stake or you can trade. Keep in mind that the value of the tokens is always moving, the volatility in the markets is something that is united to the markets, you can expects movements of eight to ten percent grow or loss in the same day, so try to take that in consideration when you are planning to trade, it is very risky so never use money that you need, always try to use money that you are willing to lose, money that does not affect you personal life.

The USD trade and the investbox are my favorite features. Because USD trade helps me to convert my crypto currency into fiat currency and investbox increases my investments at a specific percentage per day

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

Youbit has a lots of good features such as one can withdraw fiat money not just cryptocurrency like usd and rubble.It also has invest box and no kyc fot withdrawal and deposit. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

There are so many things to take from yobit , trust me, with yobit its really important you know the best way to work for it.

1. You earn from the invest box.

2. You have the lowest trading fees.

3. You are able to gain from different airdrops 

4. The truth is we can be able to work and be sure that we work with crypto talk and we are so thankful for the forum .

So thats what I think about this forum

• +2 1