What is the best feature You find in yobit? - Page 47 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

What is the best feature You find in yobit?

Yobit exchange is a healthy money exchange and people are easily saving money safely but yobit is secure site supported by the cryptotalk forum and coins can be traded here and make profit by investment in currency.

• +1 1

Talking about yobit adventage or best feature of the yobit it's really  discriminating to define one adventage and ignoring the other one. Although I like the best trading as well as investment of different coins.

The yobit platform is very cool and has many advantages that make people want to trade on it and attract all segments of it the ease of trading without bonds or papers and the speed in selling and buying currencies and low commission as it contains all kinds of digital currencies

The best feature of this wallet it's easy to use and safer than conservative and maintain the privacy of give and difficult to penetrate, I used a long time ago and did not find any problems.

There are many more good rather excellent features of yobit.the most important thing which inspires me the most is the profitable feature.as it is really helpful if we trade and invest here at yobit.

He supports most currencies, he is complex and not very easy to use, and withdrawals and deposits are fast. Yobit has many good features, for example you can withdraw not only cryptocurrencies like USD and debris, fight money, and the support team is good enough,

This wallet contains a lot of features, but my favorite is the easy-to-use interface. It is very comfortable to deal with, and you do not need to search to reach what you want because everything is clear.

• Useful or interesting 1

I dont find any specific feature yet but after doing some research I will surely find some good feature in yobit exchange

For me, the most interesting feature on Yobit is InvestBox. And I am putting my TALK tokens in there to receive 1% profit per day without any extra action.
It is also interesting that Yobit support CryptoTalk by 2 campaigns with TALK & satoshi reward, I hope they will raise the rewards so that CryptoTalk members have more motivation.

The Best feature of Yobit is invest box as it is a big offer for all the users of Yobit to invest there and earn free profits with any risk of loss. That's why I love the invest box feature of Yobit although it has many other good features as well.

Yobit has many good things, you have many good things to be able to work with this exchage without problems, you have certain aspects that make them better than the others, for example the fact that the transactions are sent at the moment of making the withdrawal is excellent as the creation of an account and also that it does not require KYC to be able to enter this exchage. 

There are many good features in yobit, you can withdraw paper money, not just cryptocurrencies, such as the US dollar. This is not present in all exchanges. It is a safe platform as well.

In my openion Yobit platform is really very useful in every case . specially in withdrawl the money or currencies you can use it in a easy way. it also gives us more benefits .

With features like freeze withdrawals, 2FA, login email verification, and more, security at YoBit is dedicated. The exchange accepts an array of payment modes, making it easy for crypto enthusiasts to get started. Although the customer support doesn’t have excellent reviews from the customers, customer service at YoBit is just average. There is no requirement for government ID or verification. The portal is available worldwide and supports a multi-lingual approach. The website has been secured with SSL protocols, YoBit is not prone to DDOS attacks. Both cold and hot wallets can be used, and the YoBit smartphone application is guaranteed as well.

There are many good features but i remembered some them like the huge options of the currencies and the fast transactions and also the 20% commision for the affiliate program.

• +1 1

The most good feature of yobit is that it collects your income from cryptotalk and puts them to your wallet which is good option and supports this foums very good. also it has many new ways to earn free bitcoins so that is also good option.There are many good features here. Some examples are local money invested here, not just crypto currency. The money that can be invested is USD, Euros, etc. Many crypto currencies can be invested and traded here. And from now on it is very easy to withdraw and deposit.

I love this idea of the yobit codes as having to seamlessly send Crypto to another account is accurately fast and kind of reliable to send between accounts on the network. And also of the feature of the gambling games which basically I don't even use. 

Yobit is distinguished from other platforms in that it contains many methods that help us win cryptocurrencies such as investing, playing dice or trading, but the problem is the lack of tools that help us to conduct an analysis of the cryptocurrencies that we want to trade in

I love you and I want to tell you that I have find best picture in you with we can watch a useful content on the weekend Central business into the Violet and our business will be secure and protect from the scammers we can easily manage our account from ubud ubud provides as many services

The one feature that I love and will love about yobit is the investbox. It is a feature that would always make you profitable and take you to the next level. The feature would give good profits but that is if you choose the right coins.

Welcome my friend, it is a really good platform, its great features, the good in it are the wallets that provide the member with a high level of safety away from fraudsters and dealing with the transfer and transfer of money is easy and uncomplicated

Dear friends, this wallet has a simple structure and easy to deal with, through which you can see your balance as well as your accepted and deleted posts. Good luck my friend

• +2 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• FAEX24 https://faex24.com - это сервис обмена валют, позволяющий за несколько кликов купить, продать или обменять криптовалюту. Кроме того, сервис осуществляет международные переводы на зарубежные счета. Например, клиент отправляет рубли на Тинькофф и получает лари на TBC. В нашей комкоманде трудятся квалифицированные специалисты, которые имеют многолетний опыт работы на биржах. Главным принципом нашей команды являетя клиентоориентированность, мы найдем подход к каждому!    ⏱️ Обработка заявок: в среднем занимает около 7 минут, в редких случаях — до 15 минут. 👨‍💻 График работы: 8:00 - 0:00 по МСК, без выходных.         Поддерживаемые банки и фиатные платежные системы:   Тинькофф Сбербанк Райффайзен Альфабанк Газпромбанк SEPA Bank of Georgia TBC Bank Credo Bank  M10 Wise Revolut ZEN Permata BCA Česká spořitelna HUMO Uzcard Denizbank Bank of Thailand Kaspi Freedom Halyk   Поддерживаемые криптовалюты:   Tether - USDT USDcoin - USDC Bitcoin - BTC Ethereal - ETH Toncoin - TON Optimism - OP Arbitrum - ARB Tron - TRX   Для всех новых пользователей предусмотрена скидка от 0.2% до 0.9%. Также при регистрации выдается реферальная ссылка, ознакомится.    ?️Наши контакты: Емейл - support@faex24.com Наш сайт - https://faex24.com Телеграм - @faex24 (остерегайтесь мошенников с похожими никами)
    • After a long wait, the Tapswap team has announced its pool launch date, shifting it to July 1, 2024 Tapswap made the announcement on Wednesday, May 28, telling its coin miners to exercise patience until July 1 Tapswap also said the reason for the delay was that it was taking time to eliminate taps which were unjustly earned with bots 
    • Работаем!!! Наш новый домен сайта - 101btc.net Обмен криптовалют (BTC/USDT и т.д) на на наличные рубли / доллары / евро и т.д. Доставка наличных во все аэропорты России ОАЭ - Дубай Продажа покупка Usdt/AED Европа США Пополнение карт всех банков /cash in Visa/Mastercard/МИР/Maestro Любые объемы, минимальные комиссии!!! Контакты: Jabber: 100100@xmpp.ruTelegram: Username - @btc_pro Ботов по обмену у нас нет!
    • Nexaa объединяет усилия с Corridor Finance в рамках стратегического партнерства   Nexaa, крипто-магазин на базе Web3, который включает в себя launchpad, магазин талантов и app Store, начал сотрудничество. В соответствии с этим платформа объединила усилия с Corridor Finance, компанией по объединению и обмену между цепочками, в рамках стратегического партнерства. Компания раскрыла информацию о сотрудничестве в своем официальном аккаунте X.   В эксклюзивном посте на X компания обсудила причину своего выбора Corridor Finance. Компания выразила энтузиазм по поводу последнего начинания, раскрыв цель Corridor Finance по увеличению функциональности монет BRC20. По словам компании, она выиграет от решений, касающихся децентрализованного финансирования.   Они учитывают фермерство, мосты и свопы. Платформа ориентирована на использование всего потенциала рынка Web3 для предоставления пользователям универсального крипто-магазина. Удобный интерфейс платформы обеспечивает удобство для клиентов, даже если они новички.
    • Отзывы клиентов о нашем сервисе обмена валют говорят сами за себя. Они отмечают высокий уровень сервиса, выгодные условия обмена и оперативность обработки заявок. Обменивайте валюту вместе с нами и убедитесь в этом сами.  
    • VPS сервера от 6$Выделеные сервера от 54$Сервера с GPU от 300$с полным списком услуг можно ознакомится на нашем сайтеDEDIONE-Available Serversнаши контакты:TG: https://t.me/Alffi_Solomonsподписывайтесь на наш канал переодически добавляем сервера с большими скидками или совершенно бесплатно.ссылка на канал https://t.me/+u1QBackNiKZjYWVk
    • 🔥 Розыгрыш 5000 рублей 🔥 Дорогие друзья, мы разыгрываем 5000 рублей, вам нужно совершить обмен на любую сумму и оставить отзыв о работе нашего сервиса. После напишите оператору, о том, что вы выполнили все условия и мы внесем вас в список участников! Начинаем розыгрыш уже сегодня, успей принять учатие ❗ Условия розыгрыша очень простые - подробнее на нашем сайте Crypto-Zapravka.  
    • Все равно посещаемость следует увеличивать на этом форуме, чтобы он интересен был довольно обширной аудитории, а не нескольким читателям, которые забежали всего на пару минут.   Нет, так дело не пойдет. Без инвестиций эта площадка зачахнет. Уже и на данный момент это ощущается. Всего лишь несколько человек онлайн ежедневно. Ну разве это показатель?
    • Продажа в одни руки, посмотрите видео перед покупкой, кошелек не мой. Писать в личку или на почту  roksolana19@mail.ru Видео: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1cnfDv1gkQVezNlaDinhtXh1-GGBJjFv2/view?usp=sharing Купить: https://satoshidisk.com/pay/CLZ2KJ
    • May Results: Top 3 NordFX Traders' Monthly Profit Approaches $200,000   The brokerage company NordFX has summarized the trading results of its clients for May 2024. The performance of social trading services, PAMM and CopyTrading, as well as the profit earned by the company's IB partners were also evaluated.   - The leading trader for the month is from Western Asia, account No. 1773XXX, with a profit of $86,999. This impressive result was achieved through gold (XAU/USD) transactions. - The second place goes to another trader from Western Asia, account No. 1771XXX, who earned $78,556 not only from gold (XAU/USD) but also from EUR/USD trades. - In third place is a trader from Southeast Asia, account No. 1734XXX, who earned $30,640 in May through transactions involving XAU/USD, EUR/JPY, and USD/JPY.   The following situation has developed in NordFX's passive investment services:   - In the PAMM service showcase, we continue to monitor the activity of the manager under the nickname KennyFXPRO. Their account, KennyFXPRO-The Multi 3000 EA, can be considered a veteran, having been opened in January 2021. Over 1,223 days, it has faced many serious challenges. A critical date was November 15, 2022, when the manager decided to close loss-making positions. The drawdown then was almost 43%, but the account was saved, and the profit now exceeds 100% again.   - In CopyTrading, we have repeatedly highlighted the signal yahmat-forex, which has shown a 353% return over 344 days with a maximum drawdown of 47%. Another signal, NordFXSrilanka, reached a 36% profit over 145 days. Although not as high, it significantly exceeds bank deposit rates. This signal stands out for its maximum drawdown, which has not exceeded 10% throughout its duration. Among startups in CopyTrading, the signal copyfx1 is noteworthy. In 49 days of operation, specifically since April 11, 2024, it has shown a 98% profit with a very moderate drawdown of less than 16%. Despite these impressive achievements, it is important to remind that past results do not guarantee future performance and that trading in financial markets is risky. Therefore, market participants should exercise extreme caution and always adhere to money management principles to avoid losing funds.   Among NordFX IB partners, the TOP-3 is as follows:   - The highest commission of the month, amounting to 22,795 USD, was awarded to a partner from Western Asia, account No. 1645XXX; - The second place was taken by a partner from Southern Asia, account No. 1718XXX, who received 8,362 USD; - Completing the top three is their compatriot, account No. 1682XXX, who earned 8,233 USD in May. Notice: These materials should not be deemed a recommendation for investment or guidance for working on financial markets: they are for informative purposes only. Trading on financial markets is risky and can lead to a loss of money deposited.   #eurusd #gbpusd #usdjpy #btcusd #ethusd #ltcusd #xrpusd #forex #forex_example #signals #cryptocurrencies #bitcoin #stock_market   https://nordfx.com/