What is the best feature You find in yobit? - Page 49 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

What is the best feature You find in yobit?

I have not uet discovered yobit thoroughly and completely. Even i am here to knoe about yobit and its exciting features that actually help all of us, not just the one who have to invest in cryptocurrencies. The best feature though, to me yet, is the offers and investments they offer you just according to the amount of balance that you have in your wallet. 

My favorite feature is the easy-to-use interface and low withdrawal fees and also the ease of creating trading operations within the platform in addition to the investment fund it contains.

• +4 1

You can withdraw fiat money and not just cryptocurrencies , like rubble and I found a lot of free coins and I found some good features in YoBit exchange like investment fund and I may mark a small profit here

• +3 1

There are a lot of enticing feature in Yobit exchange. The one i love most which is not common in other exchanges is the interactive section. A lot is learnt there if you follow it squarely especially the newbies in cryptocurrency.

One of the best things that I find in yobit is flexibility and leniency in working with him, regardless of some small problems that we may fall into, but with solutions available immediately, also the regularity and rules that no one dares to break

• +2 1

My generous brother. IObit is one of the most important platforms currently in circulation, with a large number of cryptocurrencies.It also attracts a large number of Traders Daily. Comprising a good volume of bitcoin. It is also smooth to handle and has no complications. And for owners of old devices they are light to use.

• +2 1

I think the simplicity of yobit platform is the main feature. Because it's easy to handle yobit and a beginner can also understand it after some days. Other trading platforms are not so simple like it. Here we can easily select pairs buy and selling is also easy here. 

Hello my friend
The Yobit platform is an easy-to-use platform for beginners and they can learn it easily, in my opinion there are many features, the most important of which is that you can convert your profits into paper currency and also you can invest in cryptocurrencies on a daily basis and you can make some profits through investment

The yobit platform has many great features as it supports most types of fiat currencies and the support team is an energetic and supportive team and there is ease in dealing with withdrawals, deposits, selling and buying

Yes you are right there are many features in the platform you can withdraw your money invest your money and get 1% on daily charges you can earn daily 1% on your invest box there are a lot of benefits other of this account and platform

There are many advantages, the first of which is the speed of withdrawal and deposit It also supports dealing with most digital and fiat currencies It is also easy to handle and reliable I have not encountered any problem in it yet The transfer fee is very acceptable.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

Yobit  exchange is full of features you never find any other such feature   on the other forums you are able to withdraw your balance to exchange your currency and also able to do lots of good jobs that is always very amazing.

I just joined the yobit platform recently, so I don't know much about the cryptotalk platform and the yobit platform, but I believe that the yobit is one of the best cryptocurrency exchange platform in the world, that's my opinion on this.

Yobit is easy to use and you can not only convert the crypto currency into direct cash but you can also trade on this platform to earn more money so it is a pretty good platform and I definitely recommend you to use it.

The best feature I found in yo bit is that we can sell our currency to any other currency easily.We can withdraw our pay in so many currencies from yobit.There are so many other good features as well.But I like this feature more.

i like the yobit forum and i like its all feature especially the investment option that increase our amount by invest our amount in the yobit account it is my most favorite feature on yobit. 

I have no favourite feature on yobie exchange because I am new here and I don't have enough experience. But one thing is best . It has best speed for sending money in your balance . 😊😋

This platform contains many important features
These include low withdrawal fees, ease of trading and investment, and currencies that can be worked in

I found a lot of great features including knowing how many comments you wrote in a day and knowing when your money will count 
It's like a wallet, and we can't work without it.

• +3 1

Hello my friend, in fact YoBiT is a wide platform in which we need a lot of details, but in my personal opinion what distinguishes it is confidence and security, whether it is in the wallets or the withdrawals and exchanges that take place through it, as I think that many people have created their accounts and work on YoBiT Recently, because it has become a wide platform and comfortable to work on.

• +2 1

Dear friend Yobit has so many good features, such as the ability to withdraw fiat money rather than just cryptocurrencies, such as USD and Ruble, and the support staff is adequate, and he supports most of the coins. He is not difficult and quite easy to use, and the withdrawals and deposits are both fast. It is also used for trading. Yobit is highly secured.

The most important characteristic of the Yobit platform is the easy-to-use interface that is far from complex, which allows anyone to use the platform in addition to that it deals with many types of cryptocurrencies and shows you the highs and lows in currency rates ..
It is really a great platform to use

• +2 1

My dear friend the investbox is the best features I found on yobit platform because it helps to generate more coin on a daily basis you will be receiving percentage on each coin

• +3 1

In fact, there are many things that make us admire this forum and the website of Yubit exclusively. One of the most important of these features is that you can act with complete freedom in the event that you deliberate and want to withdraw. You can withdraw and return the capital in addition to the profit that you gained upon withdrawal, as I feel safe in this site

• +3 1

The yobit platform is easy to use and contains an investbox where investments and currencies can be made, and this achieves many profits in addition to being a safe platform.