What is the best feature You find in yobit? - Page 25 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

What is the best feature You find in yobit?

I've seen yoBit a much better exchanger. It is very easy to use. The new Rao can easily understand the issues here and I liked this featured about withdrawing fiat money fromyobit to payeer and visa. And the withdraw system here works very fast

I think there are lots of good features in yobit, for example trading robots, investment boxes, pony games. What most people are interested in is Airdrops as well as cryptotalk campaigns. Yobit is an exchange that actually provides a lot of Features that its users love.

• +1 1

In fact, all I am working on now is increasing my knowledge and experience about cryptocurrencies so that I become a useful member of this forum to gain a good reputation.

Yobit has several features to highlight, such as security, simplicity of its interface, and a variety of investment plans 

Hello dear. There are many features of this site. The feature i like the most is that it tells us that our how many posts are useful. We can check any time the number of useful posts. 

Basically many of the members of the crypto talk think that the yobit is only used for collecting the amount which we are not from the crypto talk by posting but yobit exchange is not only for that you can also do a lot of investments and other tasks there you can buy a currency and sell it by getting more profit personally I like trading and investment in the yobit platform. 

Sincerely I found so much nice features here on this nice site.i impressed by the payment exchange system which is very easy and comfortable.i discuss only one feature but there are many other features also.

My favourite feature of yobit is the one that shows the approved and useful posts. It helps to plan our work.by this feature we know that how many posts are left to complete the target. 

Yobit we know how to simply trade with several digital currencies and this is the top exchanger of earning but at the yobit the not many coins are manufacture a splendid bang at this position.

In reality, there are numerous great items inside the Yobit program, because it accumulates plenty of characteristics, yet professionally, the most effective characteristic regarding Yobit will be you could exchange funds inside of Yobit from consideration to a new without the charges, it really is one thing that's not for sale in one more web site.

• +1 1

So many features have tobit such like investbox use for earning, so you can use this facility on yobit. Yobit provide the maximum security. Yobit provide and support many coin which you can use. Yobit show the price of coin and currency in a list. We can start trading. But according tto me start trading is comfortable and easy on the yobit. 

In fact, there are a lot of great things on the Yobit platform, as it collects a lot of features. The Yobit platform supports its members through this forum.  I have not seen another platform supporting its members as Yobit.

Good luck

There are alot of benefit in yobit exchange it has many great features for you can lock your talk token in the box and you will be given a 1% of your talk token

The features in the platform are very many for me, the most important features are security in the platform, withdrawals at a very high speed, and transfers from one currency to another currency, and it provides many ways for you to add money easily and very quickly, and also there are mining and investment operations for some digital currencies that can be used

@Ch Ayyan

Hello dear fellow members of this great forum, I find several good features on the yobit platform, their good investment box is a large number of cryptocurrencies where you can trade with them and especially their large airdrop
A big greeting to the whole community

The most important feature that I like in Yobit is that you can withdraw your coins at any time whether u win or lose and it also doesn't require KYC. I also like the specially IEOs of Yobit as the IEOs offered by Yobit end up with success and a great platform you can invest easily and earn a lot of money.

Yobit exchange has different advantages like easy and faster withdrawal.and trading of currency there are other businesses like investment of cryptocurrencies and deposits.yobit is safe to use and reliable.i am glad I use yobit exchange for my transactions 

Jobit has the maximum feature as it allows us to do withdraw and send money. Special is also applicable for investment.

There are many good features here.  Some examples are local money invested here, not just crypto currency.  The money that can be invested is USD, Euros, etc.  Many crypto currencies can be invested and traded here.  And from now on it is very easy to withdraw and deposit.

Yobit is the best exchange nowadays in the market m the best thing i like in yobit is its invest box , free coins , yodice games . And easily exchange your coins with others in a secure way . Good onterface design a graphical representation of almost every coin. 

Yobit is really easy to second-hand in my opinion! all new organ near be capable of know how it machinery easily! plus I liked this featured about withdrawing fiat currency from yobit to payeer and visa...etc !! this isn't be in the complete exchanges!

Yubit is the best wallet for saving our money there are many features in yubit but I am personally prefer yubit is withdraw money easily and all record available in sheet. Yubit provides us high security. 

yobit has many good features, such as being able to withdraw money, change or buy coins and you can also make investments to even mine coins, it is a very good and safe platform