Hello All Yobit Send Button Not working - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
maghbilas

Hello All Yobit Send Button Not working

The button stops every period of time and when I joined it was suspended, but returned to work, according to the old members. The reason is that there are no currencies in the wallet of the platform and it needs time to refill it.

I think this is a temporary problem which would be fixed is owned by the administration so don't need to be worry about it you would get your payments soon just keep it up and keep working.

I have faced the same problem not once or twice but many times but there is nothing to be afraid of. My friend it will be fine after a few days but when I was new I was scared too but it will not be normal

On 3/5/2020 at 5:53 AM, maghbilas said:

Hello dear all forum member,  today I check yobit exchange to send my balance to my bitcoin wallet but send button balance not working, is anyone facing this problem that I am facing.        

From what I have understood this happens every time where the forum and yobit do a deep cleaning job where they focus on improving the forum and so people must patiently wait for the release of their funds that does not take a week in waiting.

Hi, friends. There was issue about the pool for btc campaign was empty last week. Now they replenished the pool and the transfer to my balance button is working as usual. Everyone can transfer their earned balance to their wallets. Thanks to cryptotalk and yobit for not keeping us wait much longer. Have a nice day  

• +1 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Now and then there are a couple of issues with the mission installments, however generally nothing to stress over. Still I think the time the OP is referencing, there was an entire day that was skipped and wasn't paid. At any rate things like that occur and there isn't a lot to stress over.

Yes that happened sometimes it's because the currency is exhausted and needs to be reloaded and ones it's fix you transfer your earnings to estimated balance thereby just clicking on send to balance button.  You should not be too worried it will soon be fix.

It's a common problem you shouldn't worry about it. I think they're doing that for refilling the pools so they can pay us. I've been here for a couple time and i see that thing before. It's totally fine, it'll be fixed inside 1 week. I also see many people stop working because of that. I hope you can remain calm and keep working in here.

• +1 1

What Yobit did was a massive cleaning of cryptotalk and they blocked the funds so that the satoshis would not be removed while they do the maintenance, and thus prevent accounts that make fraud from being able to collect.

My friend  I have the same problem.  However, the yobit button is not working. The authorities temporarily shut it down.  Then he saves and deletes all the low quality posts and useless ones in the forum.  And prohibits inferior posted members causing the yobit button to be closed.

On 3/5/2020 at 5:53 AM, maghbilas said:

Hello dear all forum member,  today I check yobit exchange to send my balance to my bitcoin wallet but send button balance not working, is anyone facing this problem that I am facing.        

I was worried because I did not know about this and I thought I had problems with the platform or I just thought it was the platform, now with this I have an idea of what happens because I did not know that it was a cleaning protocol.

• Useful or interesting 1

Don't worry it's not for long time. Hopefully moderators are working on it. Honestly i didn't faced that of problem yet. It's a technical problem that may occur anytime. 

This problem you are talking about is happening with all members CryptoTalk especially at the beginning of every month, but don't worry, this problem will be solved soon and the send bitcoin button will return to work again.

Yes sometimes I also faced the same problem. I think it is not a big issue. It is a simple system issue. Don't be afraid about it. 

Every one face same problem because some time or I think in a month it will be stop to do work I don't know why but it's same problem we faced some days ago because btc button  not working but after some days it start working again .

• +1 1

I think that this is a routine problem, meaning that it happens sometimes, and when it occurs, the officials solve this problem. Don't worry but be patient it will be resolved soon

• +3 1

I was also don't know the main reason behind it. But it may be an any technical issues that will be solved soon. Do your work and don't worry about this sending option. I also hope that this issue may resolved soon.

Don't worry my friend. It is common issue that is face by all the members when the moderators start to clean this forum. They have already mentioned it in their post of payment method that sometimes the send button of YoBit doesn't work. You should not worry about your payment because it will be send automatically in your YoBit account when the clean procedure will be completed

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

It seems that many forum members are facing this problem, not just you.
Most likely, a technical failure!
I advise you to wait a while and then try again.

we are not doing war, we are doing it, because we have never used it before, no one has even told him, I have heard some good news about it, that man does this job right, so at the moment he is working  

frequently problem like this happening with all members CryptoTalk especially at the beginning, so don't worry your problem will be solved

• +1 1

All these should be known and regarded as a mere technical issue. There are lots of issues that are proned to occur during the use of any group or page or site. The button not working will be Attended to in no time and everything will.be back to normalcy

• Useful or interesting 1

I found many posts on this topic and i found that this is normal thing. When wallet run off money then send to balance button dud not work as they fill it, it start working. 

it very well might be an error from the yobit group so you should simply to stand by calmly and inquire later or you report to yobit uphold group

Yes, this problem could happen because the crypto talk locker is empty, but when you fill it out, you will get your payment, so you don't have to worry about it.