My Coinpot account was suspended - Page 2 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nawaf111

My Coinpot account was suspended

Try contacting the wallet's technical support service, as some wallets suspend accounts due to inactivity or other factors (for example, a security error) 

i used coinpot as a wallet and also for collecting free coins but i never had this problem.did you break their rules ? if you didn't you should talk with their support and ask them why they suspended your account only they can free your account or if you dont have money in your account create new account.

Here is a good example of why never store your funds in a microwallet. It's not a wallet! Coinpot support will never answer to your mail. 

@melikf78  Take this friendly advice by a guy who use Coinpot since the begining: Never store your money on it. Receive your payments from faucets then withdraw it. Coinot ban frequently users. Remember, it's a micro wallet, not a wallet.

• Useful or interesting 1

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

1 hour ago, bitcoinb said:

Here is a good example of why never store your funds in a microwallet. It's not a wallet! Coinpot support will never answer to your mail. 

@melikf78  Take this friendly advice by a guy who use Coinpot since the begining: Never store your money on it. Receive your payments from faucets then withdraw it. Coinot ban frequently users. Remember, it's a micro wallet, not a wallet.

thank you for your advice I've been using coinpot a long time ago and i know it was a mistake now im using trust wallet.coinpot is a good site for claiming free coins but its not a wallet and withdrawal takes a lot of time. i don't use faucet sites anymore.

I never had this problem before. It seems that you have broken its rules or are using a different VPN. Try to contact the support team to solve the problem even if you don t lose your balance with it.

2 hours ago, Zaino34 said:

I never had this problem before

I heard about a lot of people on the web who faced this problem. coinpot support is nonexistent so he will never receive a answer from them. He can only register a new account and use it only to receive payments from faucets. It's a microwallet, not a wallet.

2 days to profit -Here-

On 5/16/2020 at 7:10 PM, deboprotap said:

you should directly contact support team

On 5/16/2020 at 11:12 PM, siramm555 said:

try to contact support

The support team is well know to be nonexistent. He will save time and efforts if he register a new account directly. 

Reminder: never store funds in a microwallet because it's not a wallet.

2 days to profit -Here-

@Anwyll Axel  Coinpot's support team is well known to be almost inexistant. Coinpot is not a wallet, it's a micro wallet so theey are not subect to obey to the same regulation laws. they can do what they want. A ot of member had they account deleted "without apparent reasons".

2 days to profit -Here-

I have been using coinpot for a long time and I have not had any inconvenience, but a reason for your situation may be the multi-account if they detect more than one account at the same IP address, they could suspend the account

This problem has happened to me before, unfortunately, after you withdraw an amount from the wallet, you are surprised that your account has been suspended. The problem is that you either made two accounts from the device, or pressed the ads more than the allowed times. So far, my account is still suspended

I´m still active with my Coinpot account, check if you have not made excessive use of multiplier or have multi-accounts. It also uses several browsers to rule out any of them. If all fails, wait three days and create a new account. Good Luck my Friend.

If you have such type of problem the only one solution there is to contact support or admins.They should write you an exact reason.I had such problem and I wrote support.After 2 days they removed this restrictions.

انا لا استعمل هذه المحفظة لكن تيم على انها جيدة لذلك ربما ان اتصلت بفريق الدعم ربما يجدون لك حل 

The most sensible thing to do when this happens is to contact support at once, of course you must take into consideration that if you violated any rule or regulation you will not be able to recover your account.

I think they have taken steps to solve it but i didnt get any solution till now . i had some asset here . i think i have lost my asset form which was stored on that wallet.

i have ann account in this pockets but i in no way confronted this trouble, i suppose you need to contact the support crew, they're the solution for your hassle, this wallet is good, and i wish you don't have any cash internal it, or it will likely be a massive problem to you, ask the help, they may assist you

I have never faced that problem on Coinpot but I think you should contact to Coinpot Support and try to solve to your problem mate.

They will help you to get back your coinpot account.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

I have faced same problem but my wallet was zero. i have seen many person are facing same problem. i have tried to talk with support but i didnt get any solution.

It was temporarily  suspended  so many coinpots account I think there was a glitch or errors in the site's database.  You can contact support for help. They can surely help you. 

the main thing is that you sit down and think, what rule did you break or infringe, because wallets do not block by themselves, you simply used something that is not allowed and the artificial intelligence observed it and possibly indicated to the adm that you were performing a suspicious action, (bots, etc) I recommend you to write to technical support and explain the last actions you performed, and wait for their response.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

I think some of their conditions may have been violated by you. Or your account has been canceled due to a mechanical problem.

For that reason I do not trust sites to keep my coins. As soon as I reach the minimum withdrawal I deposit them in my atomic wallet.

On 4/3/2020 at 14:57, nawaf111 said:

Mi cuenta de Coinpot se suspendió y me dirigí en vano. ¿Cuál es la solución?

Well, you have to see what was the reason for the suspension, the reasons can be multiple, for example, multi-accounts are prohibited and making withdrawal with the same address from another coinpot account, it is also a reason for suspension, another thing to contact them is impossible, they don't answer the emails, so give it up for lost. Another thing, I ask you, can you enter your account and when you try to do an action within the platform, it tells you that it is suspended? If so, then there is no other way. Open another account and start from scratch. But if you cannot enter because the verification email for IP change does not arrive then your account has no problem, you just have to wait for the email and voila, it works normally.

I am very sad to hear it, maybe mistakes or breaking the rules such as creating multiple accounts and others, trying to remember mistakes, you can contact support.

Coinpot was never a decent help. They were connected to spigots that requested to kill adblock, which is a significant warning, and I've perused that huge numbers of their promotions were attempting to infuse noxious code to programs. I've utilized them 3 years back and benefitted close to nothing. Didn't think back once more.