(For Smokers) Have you bought cigarettes using Crypto. - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Leerobert

(For Smokers) Have you bought cigarettes using Crypto.

Have you ?  

179 members have voted

1. 1. Have you bought cigarettes using Crypto.

It is true that today cryptocurrencies are accepted in many parts of the world and also in many companies and that means that every day many more things can be bought with cryptocurrencies

• +2 1

The topic or question is odd and completely strange. But more strange is the answer or result of the poll. I am surprised to know that Cigarettes can be bought using Cryptocurrency. I wonder in which country this is accepted.

Hi my companion, as far as I might be concerned, I didn't accepting cigarettes through cryptographic forms of money, however I feel that purchasing cigarettes will be accessible in my nation later on in light of the fact that digital currencies become satisfactory step by step by governments and I trust that my administration starts tolerating cryptographic money as a technique for installment.

• +1 1

No I personally have not bought cigarettes or any e commodity using my cryptocurrencies. is there websites which allow us to buy things like that using BTC or any other cryptocurrency as payment?, If there is then I would certainly try to buy something.

No my dear i am not a smoker and i dont use the earning from this forum to buy some these types of things i am saving the earning because i want to make an investment in this forum and i also want to invest For the better profit in the future.

• +1 1

The introduction of electronic cigarettes in countries around the world raises new challenges for governments and advocates to protect youth and reduce tobacco use. The use of e-cigarettes among young people raises serious concerns because the use of nicotine in any form is considered unsafe, is addictive, and can harm the brain development of teenagers. E-cigarettes can also expose young people to harmful and carcinogenic chemicals.

Yes, basically!  Of course I think I don’t use the proceeds from this forum to buy some of these things that I’m saving proceeds from.  The reason is ... I want to make an investment in this forum and I want to make a better profit.

Bitcoin, Dash and Litecoin are the most commonly used cryptocurrencies to make common payments in some parts of the world, in fact I know from some articles that I have read that in Venezuela cryptocurrencies are used to buy in stores and in fast food places. On the other hand, answering your question, I am not a smoker and if I were, I do not think I would spend cryptocurrencies to buy cigarettes.

• +1 1

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink:

i don't smoke, so i would not use my bitcoin to buy it in-keep. there are already many stores that open the price the usage of bitcoin or cryptocurrency.

Everyone who worked here made profits regardless of their value, and everyone who used the Yobit platform was able to raise capital for trading or to use it in everyday life. Thus, this forum and the platform is a way to achieve good income, but its terms and rules must be fully adhered to in order to continue working and making a profit.

• +3 1

The monthly gain from this forum, if it is calculated at the current bitcoin price, is quite good It can be considered as an additional balance that we can consolidate our losses in the deals if they happen or accumulate them for a time when we find a suitable opportunity to invest it.

No, I am against smoking, I think that smoking is harmful to health, while Bitcoin after keeping it for a long time may be beneficial to mental and physical health, so how can I overload Bitcoin to buy harmful things like cigars.

• +4 1

First thing i'm not a smoker And smoking is very dangerous for human health And with captocurrency we can do anything purchase. But why should we buy something that will harm our health? We can do anything with this currency but should not buy intoxicating things. Thanks 

I have not a smoker I just bought it because I wanted to know if someone has bought the cigarette using the cryptocurrency but there are only eight people and I do not know how they managed to do so because there is no place to buy a cigarette using cryptocurrancy

I am not fan of cigarettes in that case I have never exchange my currency for that payment. But of course I can make payments for several stuffs, goods and services online just like the same way I am doing in other online markets

No in my opinion opinion you can't buy any cigarette by using digital currency. If you want to buy any such kinds of things then you first convert it to your national currency.

Haha which type of this question I think it is not good question but I don't know and I never buy this product by using the crypto. So I think  it is not good thing may be govt not allowed for buying this product.

• +1 1

Dear friend, I am not buying smoking using crypto.  Because smoking is harmful to health.  Due to smoking, many big complex diseases are caused.  Which ends people.  So quit smoking.  It is your personal desire to earn money in crypto which you will use for any purpose.  I use crypto to meet my own needs and help the poor.

An attitude in human didn't want to know where you earn in will just come your way because is your habit and you most part take in it except if you stop it and promise you will not repeat it again with that one will not use cryptocurrency to buy cigrate with it earning if not non any wayboit.

• +2 1

Really sounds or look funny but I am yet to come across any platform that sells cigarettes and you pay with bitcoin or crypto currency I hope a company would start that very soon

I have made a lot of income online from my life. The highest income from my crypto currency is $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. General Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.

I'm not a smoker by the way but talking to the real point of your question is that yes you can buy cigarettes or as well many things with cryptocurrency in those countries where cryptocurrency is legal.

No, i had not bought cigarette using crypto money. It is a stupid question. I had bought some things for my studies as I am a student and i do not like to spend money on these things.

I think things like smoking or drinking it should not be allowed to post on this forum because these are prohibited by many countries on a ethical basis. Cryptocurrencies should not be used to promote them.

• +2 1