The best start for beginners here - Page 47 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
liethAlsamoorix4

The best start for beginners here

For my dear friend I agree with you very much. In this forum there is a lot to learn and the best teacher is to read, especially reading the topics of older people.

• +4 1

For my dear friend I agree with you very much. In this forum there is a lot to learn and the best teacher is to read, especially reading the topics of older people.

Yes, my friend, you are sure. If you want to get the largest amount of interest, you must join the beginners section at the beginning and then move to the rest of the sections in this forum in order to achieve the greatest benefit.

Certainly, the beginners section is more than wonderful in this forum. It provides material gains and useful information that can easily stick in our minds to make a breakthrough in the field of cryptocurrencies.

Yes, this is true. We must observe the forum rules and read them well. For me, I finished the first 100 comments in the beginners section, but I prefer to stay more time in this section and gain more experience before moving to another section.

On 3/4/2020 at 7:42 PM, liethAlsamoorix4 said:

To everyone who wants to start on it, read the beginners section, because I am one of those who started reading at my beginning, so I benefited a lot from the section, so there is every question going on in your head for someone reading it and it will be understandable

The best part for a novice or newbie is to leave 100 comments on the first day and 30 comments every day to win money and build a profile for all people around the world. It can also be noted that making money after leaving 100 comments is the best part.

Thank you for this information that you provide for beginners to guide them to the right path.

Experience comes through reviewing and asking experts and veterans within the platform .. I agree with you and thank you

• +3 1

You are welcome here
I agree with you that the beginners section contains all the topics and ideas that we should read and understand well, as it is the basis of this forum.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Beginners need more knowledge and therefore they should read the posts in the beginners section and after learning the basics, they can move to other sections and make useful posts.

• +2 1

Beginning at the beginning of the beginning at the beginning, beginning of the beginning at the beginning, and starting from the beginning at the beginning of the topic, and the topic and the topic in its beginning are outside the circle of danger and do not expose yourself to the ban.

Hello, I am now a new member in this forum and they have advised me to start from here for beginners before I go to other pages, in order to learn the basics of the site first and then go to the other site and this is what I will do I want to understand the site well 

I will speak as a beginner in this forum. I have noticed the importance of reading the rules of this forum and knowing my obligations in order to avoid being banned from this site.I advise all new members to know the rules before starting these beautiful journeys and make some money

I am one of the new people, I always try to obtain information from people with experience and knowledge, but this platform presents things in an easy way without problems. Just follow its policy and stay away from negativity, as long as you are fine friends

Of course, a forum that is easy to use and provides knowledge from scratch even professionalism and provides money and support in the event of any problem that you may encounter. I do not think that anyone who wants to enter the field of trading for profit finds better than this forum. I hope it continues. Thank you.

The beginners section isn't just for newbies on this forum; it's also for newbies from other forums. For example, this forum attracts some users who don't have a cryptotalk account, so when they see this section, they assume they'll find some details tailored to newbies in the crypto wor

My friend, as they say, you have to work on all fronts, and this is the best thing to do after reading the beginners section, to read cryptocurrencies searching for articles on Google or watching videos on YouTube to gain experience, and to be able to enter the world of commerce.

Of course, beginners have to read a lot of useful posts in the beginners section and also read the posts in the "About Forum" section in order to know the rules in the forum and keep working and learning well.

• +3 1

It is very important for beginners to be well acquainted with cryptocurrencies and how to make useful posts in the forum. Therefore, beginners have to spend a good time reading posts in the beginners section so that they have experience about cryptocurrencies and have the skill to write useful topics.

• +1 1

This is correct. Before starting work, we must understand very well the rules of the forum in order not to make mistakes and avoid banning by reading the beginners section helps to work better.

It is also a great place to help out other members who are just joining and want some guidance. I will be honest here, I am a member.my friend. To all the beginners i want to say that whenever you start in any platform you should go through every link of it.

If someone wish to survive here for long period then he must follow all the terms and regulations of Cryptotalk. The forum has made it easy for beginners by providing all the rules in one section i.e. About Forum. So it become easy for newbies to find forum rules at one place. Thus, beginners should aware themselves to rules and policies of forum.

Exactly my friend

I agree with you

In the beginning it is necessary to read and learn well

Therefore, you should search for topics with useful and good content

Then we will definitely gain knowledge

This is real. You will be able to criticize any posts you may like without repercussions or intervention, because your posts are personal and yours and this forum has been designed to provide positive and negative reviews.

Hello my dear friend I hope that you are fine I want to tell you that there is no doubt crypto talk is a Bright foreign every beginner can learn about cryptocurrency on this forum and earn money from this forum by follow the rules of this forum

Hello dear friend, of course for beginners, yes there are 100 comments on topics that are very useful and after 20 comments he starts to earn money and knowledge. Thank you.