The best start for beginners here - Page 43 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
liethAlsamoorix4

The best start for beginners here

Hello mate, it's not only you actually benefitted from that beginner section, we all do and we are still benefiting, so a newbie should take that section very serious because that is where he will learn the basics of cryptotalk rules and regulations, and some other important things too.

This is great and good for beginners to learn the basics of cryptocurrencies and every department has great information about trading or cryptocurrency news and it is better with successful success.

Yes, you are correct in that beginners must first read the forum's topics and rules since they publish without regard for previous topics, so they must take advantage of previous topics' responses in order to avoid repeating their questions.

Yes mate, in my opinion every beginners should want to read the beginners section because it will give us many information to grow. I am also came like that and it helped me also very lot.

Hello mate. Welcome to this forum. Thanks for sharing tour experience on this forum. It may such help all the new comers into this forum. I saying that this posts really help that to get a self confidence to achieve. 

• +1 1

Yes, you are right in that beginners must first read the topics and the laws of the forum because they publish indiscriminately without looking at the old topics, so they must take advantage of the answers of the old topics in order not to repeat their questions.

Definatly every one starts from simple to comlexed.This section is very helofull to the biginners .It provide great oppertunity to learn about  cryototalk forum.

• +1 1

I agree with you. This section contains a lot of information that helps beginners to learn about cryptocurrencies and understand how they work, but most novice members do not care about reading and focus only on making profits and this is very wrong

• +2 1

Thanks guys for those of us who are initially doing this new work here many of us may not know how we can gain a good reputation in cryptocurrency.That's why I'm telling everyone that you have some rules of cryptocurrency, if you follow them and work honestly, you will surely get good results one day. Thank you.

The most important part for the beginner is to do 100 post first after completing 100 post that do 30 post and 30 comment daily because it maintain the reputation this is very beneficial for you it cause the eraning very fast

Welcome my friend, the matter has become very clear. Every beginner must abide by the rules and conditions of the forum, read its instructions, and avoid warning points in order not to be banned later.

For me, I started with this with the junior section
And come back to read the forum rules constantly
To avoid making mistakes

yes dear i am also newbies and start commenting on beginner section because here our foundation are make and we can understand the rules and regulation of this forum besides our knowledge will become more increased when we read comment of senior members and take their opinions 

Hey friends, we have to work hard

Use the beginners section. Be able to read here and take information, interest and experience. First, just comment. Initially, do not give up and never stop working.

Work hard and don't despair my friend

Find all the questions in your head about cryptocurrencies

• +5 1

By reading others posts we get knowledged about latest information and sometimes we get solution of something we are thinking to get answer. For all that I think beginners section is the best and still I am in this forum for information.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Some of the rules that everyone should know is that you will be paid just for 30 comments a day but before into get that point first you need  to complete 100 post which must b useful. 

Always try to post something interesting . 

You are welcome, darling, in this forum, and you are right because the junior section is good for people affiliated with this forum, so they can gain important information for the forum

My friend, in fact there is a lot to learn about working in the forum here and about cryptocurrencies, the beginners section is a really good place to start, you can start working slowly and learning at the same time, and with time everything will become easier

• +1 1

Yeah, I've been benefiting a lot from the beginners sections. Not only it helps me get to the mark i need to start earning but also helps with learning. As newbies, we need to learn a lot before we can enter other sections. 

What is mentioned in your post is very important because the topics that are published and written in the beginners section are very important and give the new member all the knowledge and information he needs in the field of cryptocurrencies.

I think the best start is for begginers is work with begginers section. Because this section will help you to get idea about rules and regulation  and others basic things. It will helo you to know mire about crypto.

Hello my friend, good advice. I like this idea to start from the beginners section and not to enter more than your level because you will enter into a learning maze gradually and you will find yourself at the top

Dear friends,Hope you well,when I became a new member of Cryptotalk, the initial sections helped me a lot and my advice to all new members of Cryptotalk is that you should go to the new section so that you can be successful in Cryptotalk explained in this new section.

cryptotalk compaign is the best place for begginer to work here .It provide learning plate forum for beginner .It give profit also .It helps the new member .I sugeuest the beginner to read all the rules in the beginner section for better work.

As beginners we really have to read more because to gain knowledge in order to be able to write and post is to read. The more you read, the more you can write and post here, the beginners section is the section where cryptotalk forums give us as newbies the opportunity to earn satoshis and join the crypto world.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.