The best start for beginners here - Page 49 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
liethAlsamoorix4

The best start for beginners here

The best start for the new members here is that they should learn all rules from the beginner forum. and then they start to create posts .They should create more posts by following all the rules. this will be a good start for the new members if they follow rules and regulations.

• +3 1

Yes you are right. The beginners section is for beginners who do not know much about crypto. So all beginners should work on yhay section to know yhe topics and working of crypto.

Yes, this is true. We as novices do not know much about coding topics and work here on the Crypto Talk forum, so the beginners section was very important as it is a training course for us to start our work later and make money.

First of all I recommend that all new users follow the rules of this forum. The new section has helped me a lot. And my advice to all the new members of CryptoTalk. Then they will get all the information about Crypto. If you post as per rules, you can do a lot of good work in this forum.   

Hi there greetings if you are  in this forum welcome and I congratulate you do this awesome forum platform well this platform providers great opportunity to earn money and gain information at the same time if you are given are you should complete your first 100 comment and then your income will start panty post is day after 7 days your income will transfer to your account

Hello dear friend, you are absolutely right. We should take benefit from beginners section. It has a lot of information. We should gain knowledge from this section because it has a lot of information. Thank you.

Yes, my friend, the beginners section is very useful and contains an answer to every question for beginners. The rules and laws are clear, important and valuable. Therefore, for any question or if you are confused, return to the beginners section because that will help you and you will get the answer

Yes you are absolutely right for beginners they should to be joined this section first because they can get alot of knowledge from this forum they should to be spend time their after that when they thought they are able to work in any forum now than they can chose any other sections.till now work there good luck👍

Best of all my friend, the beginners section. This is its main goal for beginners to understand almost all the rules and basics here. Good luck to you.

• +2 1

Yes you are right  Those who are new to crypto can do much better if they study the crypto goodline forum tools and post them.  Most of them have to spend most of their time in the Bigina department.  Then they will get all the information about crypto.  In it they will learn about crypto.

My dear friend, the best start for beginners is to delve into the beginners section and read all the posts carefully. You also have to share with us what is useful in the world of cryptocurrencies and therefore they should read the rules and abide by them. Thank you very much.

• +4 1

This section is the best place where beginners can start the journey of Crypto world. All the rules and most especially a lot of helpful tips are here on the beginner section. So my advise is that always be conversant with the rules and regulations of the forum. And do your work. 

I'm also visited the beginner it's help me  because I'm new here and this was help me alot in the beginning section it was help me to know about the cryptotalk  I'm read the rules and I'm trying to follow because  I'm happy to work on it. 

for you to go to the beginners section all you new to be successful in cryptotalk has been explained in this section.Most of them have to spend most of their time in the Bigina department. Then they will get all the information about crypto. In it they will learn about crypto, I learned a lot of things in Forex, but I still have little experience in this field that I have to learn more from this forum as well and learn about cryptocurrency. 

• +4 1

Certainly, this section is intended for beginners, I started here and did not know anything about cryptocurrencies, but after reading many of the topics of this section, my knowledge in this field increased.

• +3 1

You are right, my friend. We first have to spend time in the junior section to read topics and get some information, get to know the laws of the forum, and write the first 100 posts . When obtaining the appropriate information, we can move on to writing in other departments .

• +2 1

Yes, you are right, my friend..the junior section is like the engine in a car..you cannot start without this section..it is the first section that the beginners should understand and read after the rules of the forum..Patience, my friends, and you will learn and gain experience with time

• +3 1

My friend, the beginners section helps me alot in learning more information about the principles of this forum,I have learnt alot from the experience of other members.my friend ,this platform depends on our working hard and writing accurately providing new and unique topics. 

• +1 1

I think in my opinion, it is better to participate in the junior section because it helps the new members understand everything they are wondering about. It is only a good start for them to move to another section.

You are right, the beginners section is the best section for beginners like me, I am really learning from it, learning the rules and increasing my knowledge about digital currencies, I will spend more time in this section.

Dear friend , this section as it's called the beginners section , cause it's meant to be for the beginners who know nothing yet about this forum or about crypto currencies world 

And even if they wants to go to another section they can't cause the most sections is closed for every one who didn't complete the 100 and reached the required rank to be allowed to enter this sections , I advice every newcomer to check about forum section as start 

• +1 1

Yes, you are right that I am a beginner and new here. My friend advised me to work in the junior department and to read in order to gain the necessary knowledge and experience before moving to another department

Okay, I think it's so clear to every starter here to began from biggners section because there are a lot of basic information we need to read before posting or even commenting so it's better to look at the starters section at first like I did too.

• +4 1

Welcome my friend, the beginners section is very helpful and contains valuable information for new and novice people. It helped me a lot in the beginning of my entry into the forum