The best start for beginners here - Page 42 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
liethAlsamoorix4

The best start for beginners here

The for beginners section is like a guide gor this forum which make you understand everybthing that you want to know it so it should keep posting in this section.

• +1 1

Of course, we must stay long enough in the beginners section to get acquainted with the forum and how to work with it and learn how to work with it, in addition to gaining a little knowledge about the cryptocurrency, and then we can move to the rest of the sections to learn more.

You are right, my friend. I heard a lot about cryptotalk before joining it, but when I became among the members I knew why it was really well known that it is the best forum to start in the world of encrypted currencies. I got very valuable information from here and my knowledge of the really coded currency increased

Welcome, reading the posts helps us a lot, and also asking for help from members here will gain us all knowledge. We can also search on Google if we want to gain extensive information.

There are a lot of benefits that can be obtained from the beginners section, as it is our first step in this forum, through which we can gain the necessary skills to spread post topics, and clearly understand its rules in order to avoid committing violations.

I just joined this wonderful platform of cryptotalk. Firstly we should follow rules and regulations. Then do hard work and create a good content and learn new things.

This is true. Surely the best place to start in the forum is the beginner section. I also noticed that the admin has disabled commenting on the CRYPTO WORLD section for beginners. This is to show that this section is where you should start with until you are more firm and have better understanding of cryptocurrencies.

Well as beginners you should take things slow and make sure to follow all the rules and regulations of the forum so that you won't get penalized. That way you will so be understanding a lot about crypto and can start new paths with cryptocurrencies.

Yes you are right begginers should spend their time here because this section is quite easy than other sections when they will be experienced and than they can work easily in any section but in start this section is good 🥰

Yes, All new members should start with the Beginners section.  They are not experienced in many subjects so are suitable for beginners in the beginners section.  There is a lot of advice here so that newcomers can benefit and learn and understand the rules.

In the junior section you will find most of the information related to work in the forum and it also contains the experiences of senior members, so you should start in the junior section

Hello my friend
Of course, I agree
I am still a beginner in this forum
I read the forum rules for the first time
Then I read the ideas and topics that are posted daily on this forum to gain knowledge about them
And about electronic currencies, this world is very large and needs the continuity of knowledge and reading everything new to gain experience in it later

Beginners section is full of knowledge for the beginners to start their crypto journey. It has all the useful information that a beginner needs to grow in crypto field. So spend time at the forum and after getting enough knowledge then move to other sections as well.

In my opinion, the best start for beginners is adhering to the rules and laws in order to acquire knowledge and skills, not to make mistakes, and to be satisfied with the hundred and then the twenty participation.

Welcome my friend
Yes, you are absolutely right
I am also still a beginner and I read the posts and comments of the oldest members on them and I really benefit in understanding cryptocurrencies and ways to invest them and in increasing my reputation
Good luck

• +5 1

Hello my friend that the best sections within the bounce are the beginners section because it works to give information to others and the way to work in it and must stay inside this section until we gain some experiences so that we can work in the future in the world of encryption

• +2 1

This section is a ship that prepares us to sail in the world of encrypted currencies to contain the many and useful basics and information related to this field. We must acquire some information from this section and then participate in the rest of the sections

• +2 1

You are right. Beginner section is one of the wonderful section. There are many people to post on it. Their is no fix to comment on it. You can post in other forum. 

• +5 1

beginner section is the best for the newbie i am also newbie and that is good to information and reading the comments. many people are want to comment on it. you can see that maximum number of the post in this forum.

I think it is very important to read the guidelines for beginners, that will help us not to make mistakes and thus work in the best way, every novice should read the instructions.

read the beginners section, because I am one of those who started reading at my beginning, so I benefited a lot from the section, so there is every question going on in your head for someone reading it and it will be understandable

Hello my friend
I think that the beginners section is very important for anyone. I have obtained fairly enough and important information and I have a good idea with it while I am still in the beginners section.

For beginners, the best place to begin is to read through all of the crypto instructions. They should gather more information about cryptocurrency and make posts that are meaningful and relevant. Instead of copying and pasting, beginners should right their own view.

Yes, this forum helps us to work properly and all the rules in this forum are amazing. With hard work and more time we can easily earn from this forum and increase our knowledge.

Yes, my friend, I agree with you. The beginners section introduces the basics and methods of work here. It establishes the basis for you to be successful in the future. Learn from it the rules and guidelines for working here. How to take knowledge and learning. It also provides you with the features you must have in order to be successful.  It shows you the difference between success and failure. It teaches you. To build your future from here. Good luck