The best start for beginners here - Page 31 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
liethAlsamoorix4

The best start for beginners here

As a beginner on the crypto talk forum, all beginner need to abide by the rules and regulations of the forum, and also every beginner should be reading post of the old and experience members for a proper guide. All new members should be making useful post on the forum just to earn them positive reaction 

As a beginner on the crypto talk forum, all beginner need to abide by the rules and regulations of the forum, and also every beginner should be reading post of the old and experience members for a proper guide. All new members should be making useful post on the forum just to earn them positive reaction 

Newcomers work on many sites in the first place where they don't get paid and after a lot of travel they get a good site from where they get paid well but those who come to work on this site will get 100% payment from here so they need to chat more.  No, I think the best way to work on this site is to work here. If you don't follow the rules, you won't get paid and you have to comment, and if you don't follow the Russians well, you won't get paid.

We are all starting with beginners section but after a while it is not needed a lot. The best can be found in the rest sections and an advice to all beginners is not to stay in this section for too long, but move to the rest and be part of the crypto world.

When I started working on this forum, I heard that the beginners section is the best for obtaining the best information and making an ideal start in the field of cryptocurrencies. I am happy in this section and I will stay until I gain the experience I aspire to.

Yes bro beginner section is very important for a newbies.because when i join i dont know about this plate forum.but when i go to the beginner section then i read many comments.that i easily understand .i am learning from this section.beacuse i also read the rules and regulation in a beginner section.beginner section is best for a newbies.i also suggested that who work at this forum first to join the beginner section .its a good a start for a newbies.best of luck .

• +4 1

When i join this forum member of this forum help.They told me rule and regulation of this foeum.Also told me that forum not only give money also give us useful information.

• +2 1

I doubt if this is the only forum section where beginners could get useful knowledge to start, as I believe there's another which is about forum. In the forum section we could gain useful guide about the forum rules which are also key for survival.

Edited by Angeln20
I submitted the content twice.

All right 

Thank you, but I advise first to read the terms and rules of this forum in order to know its basics and avoid the ban and to make useful posts and avoid deleting them, and then read the beginner section

In my opinion, the best start for beginners is the "About Forum" section, as beginners should read the forum rules well and stick to them, and then they can start reading the beginners section.

• +3 1

Welcome dear . This section specially for beginners.  You can learn many things  so several things . This site is useful and meaningful for us . I also use this section . Thanks

• +5 1

On 3/4/2020 at 9:42 AM, liethAlsamoorix4 said:

To everyone who wants to start on it, read the beginners section, because I am one of those who started reading at my beginning, so I benefited a lot from the section, so there is every question going on in your head for someone reading it and it will be understandable

It really is the best section to learn, so it is always good to read it even if it is already a little advanced and also create new content for new members because this forum grows more every day so we must continue to strive so that the community continues to be strengthened and united.

your point is that every newcomer I have to maintain the rules here, and those who are new or old must keep it.Most of them have to spend most of their time in the Bigina department. Then they will get all the information about crypto. If you do that then your id banned from this site. Happy journey with cryptotalk.

I agree with you. This section is the best for all beginners because it will enrich them with all the information that requires them to continue with this forum and work on it and experience here plays a big role, but its rules must be known and adhered to.

Yeah, this section helps me a lot because I am beginner. I don't know many things about cryptocurrency, but this section give me a lot of answers.

The more you read, the more benefit you get. There are a lot of members on the forum, as they were new at some time , asking them about problems they faced was like great advice

If someone wish to survive here for long period then he must follow all the terms and regulations of Cryptotalk. The forum has made it easy for beginners by providing all the rules in one section i.e. About Forum. So it become easy for newbies to find forum rules at one place. Thus, beginners should aware themselves to rules and policies of forum.

• +2 1

Yes you are absolutely right. 

At beginning we need to read posts and learn too in a beginner section. 

Because beginner section gives you best knowledge about that forum how it is useful for work. 

I was also joined beginners section first on the day i got registered. 

So yeah it is useful. 

A good start here may be to familiarize yourself with the rules and regulations stipulated by the forum and work to adhere to them and work within the beginners section in order to collect information and experiences. I wish everyone a good start here.

3 minutes ago, Samahir Fatima said:

If someone wish to survive here for long period then he must follow all the terms and regulations of Cryptotalk. The forum has made it easy for beginners by providing all the rules in one section i.e. About Forum. So it become easy for newbies to find forum rules at one place. Thus, beginners should aware themselves to rules and policies of forum.

@Samahir Fatima Cryptotalk is the best forum for all beginners who want to learn about crypto currency. I think as a beginner you just read the useful forum post and rules. Then you can start writing without violence. Don’t break the forum rules, you will ban for this.

14 minutes ago, Asad gujjar said:

Welcome dear I hope you are fine soo your post is very useful for new members on cryptotalk and can earn Bitcoin and enjoy its life Thanks

I would like to know if you have something for me since I want to win bitcoins with games I do not know if you can help me

Every new member should spend time in the for beginner section and get information to get started. Because this section is for new members only and all kinds of information can be found here. This section is easier than all the other sections of this forum. We should start from here and complete our first 100 posts and read the rest of the section and publish the topic.

• +3 1

About Forum section is the most important one for all members because it has everything related to rules, airdrops, discussion with moderators and even if you have a question on one of the topics I mentioned. and Of course it is where all beginners should go before coming to "For beginners" section.

13 minutes ago, 1122naimur said:

To every individual who needs to begin on it, read the novices segment, since I am one of the individuals who began perusing at my start, so I profited a great deal from the part, so there is each question going on in your mind for somebody understanding it and it will be reasonable

I find your answer interesting as I am also a beginner and hope I can do my best

On 3/4/2020 at 9:42 AM, liethAlsamoorix4 said:

To everyone who wants to start on it, read the beginners section, because I am one of those who started reading at my beginning, so I benefited a lot from the section, so there is every question going on in your head for someone reading it and it will be understandable

The favorite section of almost all the members and the best of all because there we all started when we started there we left many doubts that come to mind and we learn about cryptocurrency in a basic way and then with more experience we go to different sections but for beginners is the best of all.

• +3 1

Hi my companion and you are extremely welcome to this crypto world yes you are correct in light of the fact that the fledglings area will encourage you everything in the gathering in the event that you read it and comprehend it well in this segment everything is accessible who need to befuddle you in working.