PTC to earn BTC, is it legit? - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mary Grace

PTC to earn BTC, is it legit?

PTCs are what they mean pay per click. Generally they are pages and also advertisements where they pay small fractions of cryptocurrencies, mostly bitcoins. There are currently many faucet pages but personally I do not recommend them since the time invested in them can be more productive in other things such as cryptotrading and faucets. Cheers

Coinpayu is a page to earn BTC through PTC and it is totally legitimate, it has several forms of withdrawal through: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Faucetpay, Dogecoin, Payeer, I have charged many times in it, I invite you to inform yourself on your own and see if they are interested or not. 

On 3/4/2020 at 9:30 PM, Mary Grace said:

Hi. 

I am wondering if you have tried PTC (Paid-To-Click) websites that lets you earn BTC or other currency and if they are really paying or if they are legit? If yes, could you please recommend some legit site please. 

Thank you.

My first suggestion: Don't waste time on PTC. Earnings don't justify the time spent.

My second suggestion: Ok, if you still want to do it, check Adbtc and 1xbtc, those worked fine to me.

If you're not earning BFG right now... it's because you don't want to.

bf_320x50.png.9ae4d9cd20f0afcbe3f8ddcb0e42b3a9.png

Click on the banner and unleash your possibilities.

PTC platforms offer money for watching advertisements is a pioneering way to earn both bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies without investing anything, simply doing tasks and watching the advertisers' ads will make a profit

It is well-known and known, and you can find different explanations and tricks to work on, but the main problem in the mechanism of work with it is the amount that you give it, it is very small compared to the effort required and cannot actually be relied upon, and in addition to another matter which is the fees for transferring the BTC from the wallet in these sites to your wallet and these are wasted amounts considered as.

• +1 1

Yes, there are legitimate PTC sites that pay users, but they don't last for long.  PTC sites are a waste of time because you will work all day and earn no more than a dollar.  I advise you to stay away from PTC One sites that work on the 2 CAPTCHA site, as it is the best earning site for beginners, you just have to solve the CAPTCHA codes.

Edited by Jack764
  • +4 1

It is profitable and legal, but these sites do not last much time and you need to search for sites that have high credibility so that your efforts and time are not wasted. Also, some of these sites start on the first day with many ads, and from the beginning of the next day they do not put you out for specific ads or ads, and you start to win very simple things, so not all of these sites are profitable.

• +2 1

@Mary Grace Yes, there are some legit sites from which you can crypto by clicking on paid to click ads. If you are thinking that you can earn a decent amount by clicking paid advertisements then you are wrong. You are going to be poor for life if you think like that. Most of the sites that provide crypto / fiat by clicking advertisements only pay in pennies and it would take a lot of hard work just to earn a few dollars. Although it is your choice if you still want to try and earn from PTC's. Here are some sites :

1. PTC Share:  http:// https://www.ptcshare.com/ref/DarkShadow123
  2. Cointiply
  3. Faucetpay 
  4. Scarlettclicks:   https://www.scarlet-clicks.info/?ref=Hamza_Mushtaq123

Do your research before trying .

Edited by Dark Shadow

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

Complete waste of time, I've tried several PTC websites that promises so well but pay too little. Don't waste your time on PTC 

• +1 1

Currently there are legitimate PTC sites, but they are very few, until they run out of supply they go scam after that, although there are some that are still alive

I recommend that you see Foxyrating, there they have a ranking of the best ptc, faucet, airdrops, cloudmining, etc, and as for whether the PTC are legal, of course try with Coinpayu, Moremoney or faucetcrypto,obviously if you don't invite it will take time to reach the minimum payment, but they are trustworthy ptc and they pay (the most important thing),greetings.

Some PTC sites are really giving free cryptocurrency, but earn free cryptocurrency by PTC sites is really wasting time.

If your are beginner, PTC site a good way to learn and earn cryptocurrency.

But If you have a time, learn about cryptocurrency airdrop that are much more better than PTC click.

I also start earning cryptocurrency with PTC sites, So don't worry Keep going mate.

the problem is that it only pays a little satoshi, use PTC as an investment strategy to an earn income, but there is many PTC scam sites, be careful

there are a whole lot of such web sites to earn cryptocurrency bitcoin. but you want to be careful, everywhere cheating. to begin with, it’s well worth watching user comments and the discharge date of the web page, to gather bitcoin.

PTC is quite amazing in legit websites but some websites are fake  a few websites that pays bitcoins for viewing adds and some paid  and some just wasted my time  Though there are really who is not paying that high and you need to complete more PTC 

Yes, it is possible to get some Satouches through these methods is very simple, but you have to find another way because this method is very boring and you waste your time for almost free Try to find a new way

there are many  ptc web page's  that  are paying  btc. however i assume  that is handiest  waste of time  to join  these web sites due to the fact due to the fact  they  pay simplest bit to us.

On 3/4/2020 at 7:30 AM, Mary Grace said:

Hi. 

I am wondering if you have tried PTC (Paid-To-Click) websites that lets you earn BTC or other currency and if they are really paying or if they are legit? If yes, could you please recommend some legit site please. 

Thank you.

If there are many sites that pay to see ads, solve captchas, etc, but if the payment they give you is very poor, also the sites to visit are limited, these sites are like faucets, a waste of time...

On 3/4/2020 at 1:30 PM, Mary Grace said:

Hi. 

Thank you.

They are called faucets and they are legit although there are numerous scams out there that you should stay away from. One thing you should also know is that they don't pay much and you will most like make nothing from faucets.

There are a lot of PTC sites and many of them are honest and the best of them are the most money-giving Adbtc, but I do not find from this work a benefit that it is a waste of time with very little profit so I do not advise you in this field

• Useful or interesting 1

3 hours ago, Majd Raslan 5 said:

There are a lot of PTC sites and many of them are honest and the best of them are the most money-giving Adbtc, but I do not find from this work a benefit that it is a waste of time with very little profit so I do not advise you in this field

In the past there were some honest PTC's sites like Neobux, GrandBux and the sites managed by a Moroccan guy who can no longer remember his name. But currently there are only ptc sites that are ponzi schemes and will collapse early

I personally have loved a friend and colleague of this great forum I have worked platforms that you comment in my honest opinion are a waste of time or have very little profit and you never reach the minimum withdrawal I personally do not recommend them

Good luck and great misfortune for the entire community
A big greeting

Well I haven't really come across such websites that offer these pay to cliq methods of making money online, but I believe if is works for you then you should try as much as possible to hold on to it!