PTC to earn BTC, is it legit? - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mary Grace

PTC to earn BTC, is it legit?

Most of such sites are frauds as these don't pay anything in the end or some are true but still not recommendable as these sites don't pay enough and not even according to our work that means more work and less reward.

Good day, my dear mate. Yeah, there are several legal PTC sites where you pay to access those pages for a fixed amount of time, but I think it's a waste of time because you'll spend many hours working on it to receive 200 or 300 Satoshi. Is it enough for you? If you are pleased with this profit, I suggest adbtc because I withdrawn 30000 Satoshi a long time ago and it is still paying.

I don't know about PTC because I only work in cryptotalk website. This is a legal and reliable website. Asar gives us the opportunity to earn money by publishing posts.

It could possibly be legit but will also depend on a number of reasons. The sites that pay BTC for clicking ads are plenty but only few are legit and they pay very low amounts. So it would be better off if you find another way to become successful rather than remaining on those things.

Yes, PTC is legal to win Bitcoin, and I hope to read about it more, and the profit is made by watching ads on the site and profit through referrals, but I do not recommend it because the profit is very small and there is a large limit for withdrawals. The site may be closed before getting good luck.

welcome my friend . There are a lot of these sites, but you need to know that 99% of these sites are fraudulent sites that will steal your money, time and effort . There are 1% of these sites that will give you some profit, but this profit will be very small and it is not worth you to waste your time . So I advise you to stay away from these sites because you will not gain anything from them .

• +1 1

As for me, I tried a lot of sites, but I saw that they are all fraud, and recently I entered an investment site and put some money in it, but it was also a fraud, so I advise you to focus on this forum because it pays the expenses.

• +1 1

Of course, there are many sites through which it is possible to earn Bitcoin, but unfortunately most of them require a very long work and a low financial return, so I advise you to focus on working here in the forum, where you can earn 4000 satoshi per day and this is a very good number for beginners in this field

• +1 1

I want to say that these sites are waste of time through these sites we can't get money in large amount. But crypto is the best forum through which we can get good profit in the form of money and knowledge too.

I haven't participated in this PTC before,because I rarely trust this kind of sites, moreover there are other legit sites that does pay apart from cryptotalk,but the payment is less if compared to the effort and energy you'll need to apply,so I suggest you continue making your post here to learn and earn more

• +1 1

Hello You can try CoinPot Multi faucet:

- Moon Dogecoin

- Moon Bitcoin

- Moon Cash

- Moon Litecoin

- Moon Dash

This site is legitimate and I do not know if there are other legitimate platforms such as this forum or others. I prefer to use this forum more than others because it is trustworthy in terms of earning good money.

• +2 1

As for me, I do not know the site you are talking about, but I hope it is good in order to get some profits from it, I advise you to make sure if it is good or not that you ask more than one person from who accesses the website you are talking about, and then you decide your opinion about it

• +2 1

I think they are just a waste of time sites because they give a little currency for a long time ... You have to use your time to gain information here and try to gain experience to move forward in investing and trading.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes ptc to earn btc but you can make only some money.and sometimes they also scam with their users. so it is waste of time and you should be careful all the time.

I did not work on any other platform and I did not intend to work on these currencies until I saw some friends getting bored in this forum, which provides educational topics that help to gain correct knowledge and appreciates the effort expended with some profits that enable you to enter the currency market in the future.  The account.

• +1 1

Personally, I have not tried these sites yet, my friend, but from what I know that most of these sites are fake sites whose aim is to fraud
So I hope you are careful about it, my friend

• +2 1

resize-1617116254149887389image1.png

Odia all member I hope you all are good and doing great job on this platform firstly I want to tell you that the PTC platforms are totally a fraud and waste of time I think you are a new on cryptocurrency platform

• +4 1

Well my friend, I am currently using the CryptoTalk forum only, it is a legitimate and honest forum that pays you for your work, here we are only paid for learning, you should stay away from false sites.

I tried many sites that give free Bitcoin, but most of them were scams, so you should pay attention, my friend.

There is a lightweight but safe earning site.

Freebitcoin.

On 3/4/2020 at 5:30 PM, Mary Grace said:

Hi. 

I am wondering if you have tried PTC (Paid-To-Click) websites that lets you earn BTC or other currency and if they are really paying or if they are legit? If yes, could you please recommend some legit site please. 

Thank you.

Dear I don't know about anything like this to earn other currencies because I am new in this field and I have not information about enough things but my people are earning money from these sites and I also want to earn but I don't know about any such website through which I can earn.

• +4 1

My dear friend I want to tell you that when you come on this forum then you are able to get the knowledge about the different coins of cryptocurrency so I want to tell you that the Bitcoin earning is too much easy so you should to avail the opportunity

• +2 1

It is a great information that many members share on this site that ptc is just a waste of time because i have also tried ptc sites but found these are giving very low amount which is useless for us and just a waste of time while the cryptotalk is giving us a good earning rate.

I've heard of ptc sites,which they pay per clicks, and is usually slow and some of them will need you to buy daily plans to be able to click on them, on high payout rates, some of include the prizerebel, inboxdollar which are part of this schemes. 

I am new user here and i didn't know nothing about your topic. Thanks for sharing these informative topic for us. These are very useful for me. Through your topic i collect lots of information. This will help me in future. Thanks dear.

• +1 1