PTC to earn BTC, is it legit? - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mary Grace

PTC to earn BTC, is it legit?

On 3/4/2020 at 5:30 PM, Mary Grace said:

Hi. 

I am wondering if you have tried PTC (Paid-To-Click) websites that lets you earn BTC or other currency and if they are really paying or if they are legit? If yes, could you please recommend some legit site please. 

Thank you.

Yes,I have attempted. A few sites are truly genuine that let you an opportunity to acquire by clicking in certain connections. PTC is very stunning in genuine sites yet a few sites are phony and they don't pay reasonable. That is the reason pick genuine sites and afterward start.

On 3/4/2020 at 5:37 PM, Bohana said:

Hello. Since you are a beginner, I am sure you don't know that PTC websites are a waste of time. Earnings from these sites are very low. Stick around with Cryptotalk forum to gain more and better earnings AND information.

Good luck.

Hi friend  Iam also new here and l am thankfull to you such a right information. You are right cryptotalk  is a good platform  where we earn and get good information about digital  trade.

Dear paid on clicking website on the earnings bitcoin is wonderful no website gave that type of income the easy and most reliable source of earning bitcoin is try to creating posts on the cryptotalk. 

• +2 1

Yes there are some legit sites but it doesn't worth it my friend they pay small amounts of btc and its just wasting time in my opinion its for you to spend that time to learn trading or any skill and the make money through that.

Yes,I have tried. Some websites arereally legit that let you a chance to earn by clicking in some links. PTC is quite amazing in legit websites but some websites are fake and they don't even pay fair. That's why choose legit websites and then start. 

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

Whats up my buddy, i'm a new member here. I do now not have clean enjoy about those websites, however I endorse you to take consultations with elderly contributors because they've superb enjoy and therefore come up with recommendation, but I work here and very happy with the paintings. I imply postponing the know-how and cash that allows me in my daily existence I want you proper luck.

As for me, I have not worked on this site before, but I heard a lot about it that it takes a long time and profits are low and I think that working in this forum is the best because it provides real help in acquiring a lot of useful things

Well my dear friend I have no any kind of information  related to the BTC earning Matter. Because I have recently joined this amazing platform. Can anyone tells me about this thing.  Plz guide me in a right way.

Friend, if I have tried these ptc sites before entering the forum here and what I can tell you about those sites is that you do not look for them because you will only waste time because since what you earn there is almost nothing so stay Here in this forum that if you win and do not go looking for those sites that you will only lose the time and money that you can win here.

• +1 1

Hello everyone, I'm a newbie here and I don't have any knowledge and understanding about PTCand BTC,But I only knew bitcoin is a currency that enable people to exchange there money and also it's a digital currency,And it's not all country that acept PTC as there currency but only BTC.

there are a ton of such sites to procure digital currency bitcoin. in any case, you need to be cautious, wherever cheating. regardless, it's well worth watching client remarks and the release date of the site page, to accumulate bitcoin.

yeah,it is legit. From ptc site, you can earn bitcoin. But it take a long time. If anyone work on several ptc site then it wil be profit for you. When I joined in crypto world, I work on ptc site. 

The truth is, my friend, that I have not used any of these platforms as you are, I am a novice and for the moment I prefer to train and learn slowly before going to one of those sites, for me to obtain knowledge is my greatest goal because that way in the future I can achieve From the experts you have to learn a lot how to be a good investor and not make lucky mistakes

• +2 1

I watch PTC ads on ad-doge.com and faucetcrypto sites and receive payments. With PTC, they usually pay because the amount of winnings is low. Because they pay almost 3-5 satoshi for each PTC. So I don't think it is a problem to pay.

I work in a different ptc advertising websites but my experience is mostly websites are scam and they Never pay you only few websites pay you but they Pay very small amount of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency if you want to earn free cryptocurrency  then you must join airdrops program it is much better option for free earning

Therefore i do not advised you to make an efforts in it and but rather to work in sites similar to this forum collect money and start you're own business in the  crypto market.

• +3 1

PTC meaning paid to click are really a waste of time and they only pay little or even penny of bitcoin as payment. So I will advice you to spend your time and work in this platform, so that you will benefit also.

Hi mate!  I would recommend you to join the okex forum and make your Referral there.  They are providing free BTC there. More number of referrals more you will earn.  You will get 100 satoshi per by watching the Ads. And withdrawl is possible on 10000 satoshi. Try it .

But one important thing the website acquire KYC verification. 

Dear, if you want to know if these sites are legitimate or not, look for them in Google articles and YouTube videos, it has a lot of good and useful information for everyone. Thank you for listening. 

• +5 1

Yes we can easily convert BTC into the Bitcoins and Ferns Ven we have enough dollars in our accounts we can easily convert them into the BTC and can make trading work so the first thing is to get something from this platform and buy some of the dollars

Most ptc sites are such scam and total waste of time,but there are still few that are legit and paying,and after all those sites i tried one ptc sites so far that is legit and paying is the hashingadspace. You will earn there assimi token which you can convert into wave token then to btc. 

Yes it's very legit my friend  but unfortunately they payment is too low is not satisfying at all,  so since you are a beginner I will advise you to stick to this forum and keep working hard and be creating a good quality posts you will earn handsomely. 

Actually yeah it is very legal, but Bats pays a little amount of money and for this reason I do not notice that there are large numbers of people working with it, I find that the opportunity to get bitcoin and the most ideal is in the forum here it pays good amounts in crypto.