For all beginners "Ask Before You Invest" - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

For all beginners "Ask Before You Invest"

Definitely whenever a person make account at this site and thinking about investment then he must go to the seniors of this platform to gain information about this forum. Then he should invest in a positive attitude. 

As a beginner, we always have to ask what we want to do so that we do not make mistakes and not be defrauded, and we should benefit from the experiences of others in the field of cryptocurrencies.

I also went through that type of process, I lost a lot of money due to lack of experience. When I had my first loss I felt very frustrated that made me start studying and today I can say that I feel much more capable in all aspects. People must prepare to be successful in the world of cryptocurrencies, no one is not going to give anything away, it all depends on the desire and will we have to want to improve ourselves day by day.

• Useful or interesting 1

Many people are disappointed when it comes to investing in Crypto Money. We should investigate investment projects and ask experts. After all, we deposit money. We should examine the projects in detail and consult someone who knows.

On 3/4/2020 at 4:40 PM, Cammer said:

Hello my friends. So I have faced a lot of beginners here and in other forums losing a lot of their money because of fake and scam coins in crypto world. So I would like to send a message for all the beginners in the crypto trading and exchanging field : Please ask other expert members about the coin you would like to invest in before doing anything, to prevent losing a lot of your money if that coin is fake!

yes I agree with you  that without getting any experience to trading or investing is a risk for everyone specially beginers must have to take some tips from the experts members about the coins and on both the market value of the coins then after they should be successful in the digital currency world.

As for the newbie you need to follow the rules and regulation of the platform and ask questions there are a lot of people in here to give you their support where ever you did not understand, here we could help each other to achieve our goal

• +2 1

OK your post make senses is good for us too ask first before taking any step too avoid loss of money because many have loss so take care

On 3/4/2020 at 1:40 PM, Cammer said:

Hello my friends. So I have faced a lot of beginners here and in other forums losing a lot of their money because of fake and scam coins in crypto world. So I would like to send a message for all the beginners in the crypto trading and exchanging field : Please ask other expert members about the coin you would like to invest in before doing anything, to prevent losing a lot of your money if that coin is fake!

Yes, you must learn and ask first before any step, because here it is not possible to recover the money that is lost here, the money is lost, not only the profit.

All beginners want successful trading, therefore trading should start with buying potential coins, buying coins that have high price fluctuation like Bitcoin Ethereum or Litecoin. Start with a small trade on yobit. If you have income from the forum, use it as your trading capital.

• +1 1

@Cammer That's obviously true as we need to take deep research and survey before investing in order to check if it's legit by having a great and promising future for its investors or not such as through reading its white paper and asking people who are participating in that investing platform

• +1 1

Yes this is very important basics,before investment as a beginner it is best required of you to make inquiries from the experienced seniors and ask questions in order not to fall for scam and fraud.make sure to ask questions from those who are experienced in cryptocurrencies 

Yes it is important to ask before investment. As a beginner it is best required of you to make inquiries from the experts and ask questions in order not to fall for scam. Ask questions from those who are experienced in digital currencies 

• +3 1

Ask for expert advice before you invest in anything. I ask my friends if I have any doubt regarding any topic.

Just because a minute mistake can get us banned in crypto talk. It is advisable to ask someone who has been here for some longer time other than a newbie.

There are many topic in this crypto talk where we can learn about new stuffs.

Yes, of course, the loss of investors is the result of not asking and acting on their own without asking people, and in the end they fall into trouble and losses. 

Well, as a beginner or newbie, you need to ask before taking any step. Once you don't ask or make enquiry, you will end up either being scam or your account being blocked. So it's advisable to make enquiry before taking any step especially on this platform of crypto currency.

We should take help from the senior members of the forum. They always have good and wise suggestions for us. We can learn from their experience and when it comes to investment then do talk to a senior member first. Do not waste your money on the scammers and seek guideline before doing any thing when you are a beginner.

you are right we should ask from the experts if we want to make investment in any place or in any coin but the issue is that we cannot find the experienced users directly and we cannot ask them because they are too frustrated by answering our questions.

Yes my friend you said the right. Because of not having proper knowledge about coin many begginers invest in fake coin as a result they face lose. But if they ask the expert of this forum they can easily know about the coin. As a result they can be successful.

Greetings to all my friends here. My friend if anyone is thinking about investing on this forum . He first must contact with their senior members . Ask them for help . Ask them from where you can invest . Which is the most legist place to invest . If you invest without any search . Then my friend your money are is in danger for sure

• +3 1

yes friend this is good topic you must invest wallet are you choose this wallet after that you will invest this site and earn money a lot of this site is also very well and trusted in yobit wallet.

thanks

For a beginner, everybody ought to consider recommendations before purchasing any task. And when you see industry, after that more comfortable to buy a few lucrative trader's strategies, he will help a person 100 % so you can get revenue.

That is correct my friend taking a great advice and having a proper knowledge on the basis of crypto currency will be helpful for members to earn more money and this helps to avoid scammers away always try to have a proper contact with the senior members in this forum.

Yes, you are right, and thanks for introducing your thought here, and for beginners, they have got this nice discussion board Crypto talk where they could navigate and examine the enjoy individuals right here, a son they can get plenty of records and information to keep away from scammers.

The work should not be done if you do not know well about any subject.  For example, if you want to invest in the crypto forum, you need to know about the investment from the old members or those who have invested well, then you have to invest or you will lose money.

To invest in this wallet you should invest in this site if you have an idea about it and this site will help you to make money.