What's Your Strategy? - Page 7 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
williamz902

What's Your Strategy?

first learn the fundamentals of how the trading works, trading on the basis of experts, there are many trading groups online for this

• +2 1

Right now I am 100% with Defi on Ethereum and Tron, how many interesting projects are coming out daily !! The most, Axion, Wise and DSP, but there are many more

My strategy is to analyze the market in different currencies, I observe its trend and also investigate possible large purchases to analyze my strategy if the currency expires exponential trend I operate and I am pending its decrease where I take out the investment

The difference in highs and lows for a week or two. If for example the daily difference is 9%, I pick around half of that, so 5% in this case. I only set limit orders to be not caught in emotions. I'm not sure if this is a good strategy, but sofar it worked out quite, 😉😉 

• +3 1

I and applying bitcoin price action, used hammer vowels, and many other indicators that help me to determine if some crypto or stock can up or down

I think what you are looking is not just a strategy also you want to know about what coin to choose, there are many cryptocurrencies to choose almost are profitable, but you need to learn about them, first choose a coin  and then do some search to know more about it, about the strategies these are my strategies:

Edited by tienda
  • +1 1

My trading strategy is to buy low and sell high, to be able to sell high requires a lot of timing. To decide what coins to buy, buy potential coins like the top 10 cryptos. I think this strategy is my way of being successful in trading every day.

• +1 1

My trading strategy is to buy coins when the price is low and sell them when the price is high. This strategy is commonly used by novice traders or professional traders, because basically we take advantage of the price difference to make a profit. The amount of time it takes for a coin to make a profit depends on market conditions.

• +3 1

Good question. For me, short-term deals with 2%-4% profit are considered successful. If you can make 2-3 deals a day, it's great. Well, the amount of profit depends on the amount in the orders.

• +3 1

i dont have enough knowledge to know when is time to buy or sell and i use signal channel but you have to find trusted signals to make profit and guess my strategy in trading is buying at low price and selling at high price like others.crypto news are effective on prices and good news can increase the price

Don’t invest more than you can afford to lose. Don’t borrow money to invest it, unless it’s a real safe investment that will pay for itself from its interest. That is not the case with cryptocurrencies. So don’t borrow money to invest in cryptocurrencies, nor invest more than you can afford to lose.

Foreign exchange (forex) market trading is the buying and selling of currencies between traders. In its simplest form, you’re betting on the changing price difference between two different currencies.
You open an account and deposit funds into it. These funds are then used to place buy and sell orders against another currency. You make profits from selling, or closing orders at a higher price than you bought.

The strategy I buy coin at low price the moment when the price drop down and hold it until to the time bull run will rise in market then to sell the coin to earn profits to put the interest trading on investment

I decided to buy any coins when it is the right time to buy that coins and later hold it for some times when the price will rise high

The only strategy to earn passive income in crypto trading is to have knowledge of analyzing the market volatility which is normally used to decide whether to buy or sell on the current market price and about choosing the best crypto token it's better to investigate what token has been exchanged in high volume as on my side the best token is Tether (USDT) as it's exchanged in high volume worldwide and it's one of the steady crypto token right now as it's have low market volatility. 

The best strategy is to buy from the trader that that sell at lower price and sell to another trader that sell at higher rate. That what I use to do and its working for me I have me a lot doing that the thing might be stressful and look awkward but it pays instantly

• +4 1

For my self I usually do the simple strategy that I invest in dominant pair and keep eye on updates in market and the if I get some profit then I keep myself stop. Then after market anaylsis I do start again.

Scalping is the most short-term form of trading. Scalp traders only hold positions open for seconds or minutes at most. These short-lived trades target small intraday price movements. The purpose is to make lots of quick trades with smaller profit gains, but let profits accumulate throughout the day due to the sheer number of trades being executed in each trading session.

My strategy for trading is simple.always do trading by understading the right moment.use your brain and instinct smartly and dont rush because it might cause you loss.

Short-term trading eschews the stability of long-term trading for the possibility of taking advantage of short-term price swings and involves buying and selling cryptocurrencies over the span of a day or a few hours.
If you’d rather take advantage of the characteristic volatility of cryptocurrencies by getting in and out of a trade quickly, then this method might be for you.

The strategy depend on you how you work in trading. When intrest in trading set the strategy to get yours goels. Strategy is very important to start any business. 

• +1 1

When I buy a currency I prefer to do a swing trading (medium term) I look for coins of the top 100 of the coinmarketcap that are close to supports or historical fund there I buy it and use a stop loss below the support

I wish you a happy day
Immediately after buying the currency, I set a stop loss order
This determines the maximum amount I can lose if things do not go well
I wait for the right opportunity to close that deal and get a profit on it
Stay away from currencies that need a lot of capital, because that will not help me much in making quick profits

• +3 1

my strategy is quite simple,just go when market is high but keep in mind that you should only invest ten percentage of your capital and this reduces your risk of losses and keep this strategy in mind and hence you can earn profits.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Circle получила лицензию на выпуск стейблкоинов в соответствии с регламентом MiCA   Как заявили представители компании, Circle стала первой, кто получил разрешение на проведение операций со стейблкоинами в Европе. Лицензия откроет доступ к рынку, включающему в себя двадцать семь государств. Дочерняя фирма Circle Mint France займется выпуском EURC и USDC на территории Евросоюза.   «Весь европейский регулируемый финансовый сектор теперь может принять финансовую инфраструктуру на основе блокчейна, что значительно расширит полезность стейблкоинов. Мы видим значительный интерес к EURC со стороны крупных предприятий, финансовых учреждений и платежных компаний», — заявил генеральный директор Circle Джереми Эллайр (Jeremy Allaire).   Circle подала во Франции заявку на получение местных лицензий поставщика услуг цифровых активов и учреждения электронных денег весной 2023 года. Тогда эмитент заявил о планах выпустить номинированный в евро стейблкоин EUROC, и начать процесс его внедрения в соответствии с требованиями MiCA.   Ранее генеральный директор Circle предположил, что к 2025 году роль стейблкоинов в мировой экономической модели качественно изменится, что сделает их легальным денежным инструментом.    
    • Hello forum readers! We are pleased to announce that our exchange service 0xbc1.io has been added to OKchanger monitoring.
    • ⭐️ Добавлена новая платежная система Telegram Stars! ⚙️  Для обновления кэша в боте, откройте его и прожмите Ctrl+Shift+R
    • Пополняйте счет без комиссии и получайте 3% кэшбэка за все покупки совершенные с помощью виртуальных карт нового поколения LinkPay (VCC).   Пожалуй, это одно из лучших предложений на рынке виртуальных карт для оплаты криптовалютой 😎   Получить карту   Доступны бесплатные карты за отзыв*   ———   Совершайте и принимайте платежи на беспрецедентных условиях!   Рады предложить единственное в своем роде решение для онлайн-покупок и рекламы со встроенным платежным шлюзом и удобными инструментами для контроля командных расходов.   Виртуальную кредитную карту можно использовать для оплаты таких продуктов, как: Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads, Bing Ads, TikTok Ads, Taboola, Amazon, Airbnb, OpenAI, DigitalOcean, Midjourney, Netflix, Spotify, World of Warcraft, Steam, и многих других.   Принимайте платежи в крипте и фиате   Процесс интеграции занимает совсем немного времени, и уже через час вы сможете принимать платежи на своем сайте. У нас доступны сотни самых популярных крипто и локальных фиатных валют, а также Visa и Mastercard. Не упустите возможность начать работу со своим собственным платежным шлюзом. Получить карту   ———   Лучшие виртуальные карты для любых покупок   Пополняйте баланс с помощью 7+ самых популярных криптовалют, выпускайте виртуальные карты и оплачивайте все покупки с кэшбэком 3% . Так просто!   Кэшбэк 3% на все покупки 0% комиссии за отклоненные платежи 0% комиссии за пополнение и снятие средств Минимальная сумма вывода составляет всего 10 долларов США. Счета в долларах США и евро Онлайн-поддержка 24/7/365   Получить карту!   Управление командой на новом уровне   Неограниченное количество карт,  настройка лимитов и доступов, а также самый удобный интерфейс для командных расходов   До 100 виртуальных карт бесплатно Возврат средств с карты на счет без комиссии Надежное управление доступами 50+ членов команды Детализированная статистика   Получить доступ   Начните принимать платежи на сайте в течение часа с Merchant   Приём платежей для онлайн-магазинов с мгновенным зачислением средств на ваш счет.   Прием платежей с дебетовых и кредитных карт по всему миру Обработка платежей в более чем 100 популярных криптовалютах Автоматические расчеты на выгодных условиях Быстрая интеграция   Получить доступ!   ———   *Как получить бесплатную карту за отзыв?   Любой участник форума с рейтингом 69+ может получить бесплатную виртуальную премиум-карту LinkPay на тест, выполнив три условия:   Оставьте следующее сообщение в нашем треде: «Хочу протестировать карту LinkPay». Зарегистрироваться у нас на сайте и прислать нам адрес почты, привязанной к аккаунту.  Мы все проверим и добавим бесплатную карту на баланс аккаунта. Оставьте отзыв на сервис в треде, и плюсик к репутации в нашем аккаунте на форуме ❤️   Зарегистрироваться!   ———   LinkPay – используй виртуальные карты нового поколения уже сегодня   Кэшбэк 3% на все покупки 0% комиссия за отклоненные транзакции 0% комиссия за пополнение аккаунта 0% комиссия за вывод средств Бесплатный аккаунт Merchant Бесплатные инструменты для работы в команде Бесплатные карты по подписке Специальные условия при больших оборотах   Зарегистрируйтесь сейчас!   ———   Присоединяйтесь к партнерской программе и зарабатывайте $100+ за каждого привлеченного пользователя. Получайте вознаграждение за каждое целевое действие!   Вознаграждения для партнёров Самая выгодная партнёрская программа среди сервисов виртуальных карт:   Целевое действие Награда Клик по партнерской ссылке $0.03 Регистрация в сервисе $0.2 Первое пополнение $1 Выпуск первой карты 10% Покупка подписки 10% Сервисные комиссии 20% Открытие счета Merchant (бонус активируется после проведения 100 успешных платежей) $50 Публикация отзыва о LinkPay* $200+   Все бонусы кроме сервисных комиссий начисляются один раз. Бонусы за сервисные комиссии начисляются в течение 180 дней с момента регистрации пользователя.   *Узнать больше можно на app.linkpay.io/referral-program.   ———   Хотите еще?   Мы часто организуем конкурсы для наших подписчиков в социальных сетях. Регулярно разыгрываются бесплатные виртуальные карты, пополнения баланса и другие ценные призы. Конкурсы проводятся независимо друг от друга и на разных платформах, поэтому рекомендуем подписываться на все наши социальные сети 😉   Телеграмм Твиттер Фейсбук Инстаграм Linkedin  
    • Добрый день, уважаемые пользователи! Напоминаем Вам: Партнерство с нашем обменником! У нас действует партнерская программа, ранее ставка была 0.3% от суммы обмена, А с сегодняшнего дня мы подняли ставку до 1.5% от суммы обмена реферала 🤑 Спешите, дорогие друзья зарегистрироваться на нашем сайте, скопировать Вашу уникальную партнерскую ссылку в Вашем аккаунте, И разослать ее всем своим друзьям, коллегами и просто криптанам.   Начните зарабатывать вместе с криптообменником Finansovich-exchange. Подробная информация указана на сайте.
    • Новости сегодня 1. Налогообложение криптовалют и других виртуальных активов в Украине будут рассматривать в послевоенный период. Сообщает нардеп Железняк. 2. SEC откладывает торговлю Ethereum-ETF как минимум до 8 июля, требуя дальнейшей доработки заявок. 3. Акции NIKE упали более чем на 20%, что является худшим падением со времени IPO 1980 года. 4. Apple интегрирует ИИ в гарнитуру смешанной реальности Vision Pro. 5. Sony запустит криптовалютную биржу в Японии и разработает собственный блокчейн. 6. У Украины есть один месяц, чтобы избежать дефолта в условиях продолжающейся войны. The Economist   Наш канал в Telegram https://t.me/Bulldog_ExСвязаться с нами:Сайт: https://www.bulldog.exchange/Support: support@bulldog.exchangeTelegram: https://t.me/exchange_bulldog Изменено 29 июн 2024, 14:08 пользователем Bulldog Exchange
    • LetsExchange has listed TAIKO TAIKO, a cryptocurrency behind the Taiko ecosystem, is now available for trading and cross-chain swap on LetsExchange, the instant crypto exchange supporting the largest number of cryptocurrencies worldwide. The crypto community can now swap this asset for over 4,500 other crypto assets using a friendly widget, a Telegram bot, or third-party platforms and apps that integrate crypto exchange functionality powered by LetsExchange.   When swapping TAIKO for other coins, users can choose between a market rate and a fixed rate. The former allows the system to automatically select the most profitable rate from the 20+ liquidity providers connected to LetsExchange, ensuring the best exchange conditions despite price volatility. Users who prefer to avoid slippage can opt for a fixed rate, which locks the value of the swap until the operation is completed. TAIKO on its native blockchain and the ERC-20 version are both available on LetsExchange, with cross-chain swapping possible for diversification or other purposes.   Alex J., Chief Product Officer (CPO) at LetsExchange, expressed his excitement about the listing of TAIKO: “We are glad to have TAIKO available on our platform. Many investors were looking forward to trading this token in the open market after a successful airdrop conducted by the Taiko team in May 2024. LetsExchange provides all the tools to swap TAIKO most conveniently and securely, contributing to the rapid adoption of this crypto asset.”   Taiko is an Ethereum-equivalent (Type 1) ZK-EVM that is maximally compatible with Ethereum. No additional compiling, reaudits, or tooling is needed. Additionally, Taiko is a based rollup: the transaction sequencing on Taiko is done by Ethereum validators. Based sequencing is maximally simple and inherits Ethereum's liveness and credible neutrality. The TAIKO token is the native utility token within the Taiko ecosystem, crucial for keeping the network running smoothly and efficiently. TAIKO also plays a key role in decision-making and governance within the network.   LetsExchange is an industry-leading exchange platform that supports over 4,500 coins and tokens, the largest number of assets in the market. Along with crypto-to-crypto swaps, users can benefit from DEX and on-ramp/off-ramp functionalities. LetsExchange’s partners can integrate crypto-to-crypto swap functionality through API. DEX and Buy/Sell functionalities are also available through adjustable crypto exchange widgets and Telegram bots.
    • Процедура пополнения карт европейских банков через Bitmore: Отправка данных банковского счета: Сначала клиент предоставляет нам данные своего банковского счета. Это поможет нам убедиться, что транзакции будут обработаны правильно и безопасно. Согласование тарифов с менеджером: Наш менеджер свяжется с вами для согласования всех тарифов и условий пополнения. Мы стремимся сделать этот процесс максимально прозрачным и понятным. Отправка криптовалюты: После согласования условий клиент отправляет необходимую сумму криптовалюты на наш криптовалютный счет. Получение денег: После получения криптовалюты мы отправляем деньги на ваш банковский счет. Процесс максимально быстрый и безопасный. Более подробную информацию о процедуре вы можете найти на нашем сайте. Если у вас есть вопросы или нуждаетесь в помощи, наша служба поддержки всегда готова вам помочь 24/7.