Bitcoin helps us in our daily expenses - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kizz

Bitcoin helps us in our daily expenses

Bitcoin is a very necessary and convenient currency in real life, in everyday life I think it would be useful to pay it everywhere, I hope this function will be introduced soon

1 Benefits of Bitcoin
1.1 No payment restrictions
1.2 Control over personal funds
1.3 Low entry threshold
1.4 High level of safety
1.5 Minimum Fees
1.6 Quick Translations
1.7 Lack of control by third parties
1.8 Equal rights
1.9 Strong Brand
1.10 Advanced Infrastructure

2 Disadvantages of Bitcoin
2.1 High mining complexity
2.2 Blockchain Size
2.3 No formal support for smart contracts
2.4 Influence of information background on the course
2.5 Prohibitions by the State
2.6 Course fluctuations

• +5 1

Yes, I agree with you.  Bitcoin has a very high price even for a very small amount of bitcoin.  So a very small amount of bitcoin after withdrawal can earn enough money for its daily expenses.  I’m making 2 2 to per day 3 a day from crypto currency promotions.  I benefit and enjoy working on it.  Thanks Crypto.

If it is true bitcoin helps us a lot in our expenses, for example in my country you can already recharge your phone balance using bitcoin, and some fast food places also accept bitcoin it is excellent

On 3/3/2020 at 1:26 PM, kizz said:

I believe that bitcoin can really help us in our daily expenses because all of the profit that I gain from here, I invested in my studies and the excess money, I will give it to my parents so that they can buy needs in our home. I am always thankful that this kind of platform helps us to sustain our daily needs in life. What about you? Do you find it helpful?

Please give me a heart/ like! I will give also when your posts is useful and constructive. Thank you! Enjoy posting everyone!

I find it really help ful too even including the fact that Im new, I have learnt a lot from this site in a couple of days, its a good place to read and write about crypto for sure.

I believe that Bitcoin can help with daily expenses, but you must have a decent amount of currency in order to be able to withdraw from it and spend from it

Bitcoin is actually a cryptocurrency to be used for larger investments.I think we will use cryptocurrencies such as Xrp,Xlm and Dash in our daily transactions instead of Bitcoin. Bitcoin will be used for bigger jobs in the future.

For the fact that we earn good income it proves that Bitcoins is a life changing digital asset. Actually it was created for the sole purpose of eradicating poverty in the world and it will serving it's purpose

On 3/3/2020 at 12:26 PM, kizz said:

I believe that bitcoin can really help us in our daily expenses because all of the profit that I gain from here, I invested in my studies and the excess money, I will give it to my parents so that they can buy needs in our home. I am always thankful that this kind of platform helps us to sustain our daily needs in life. What about you? Do you find it helpful?

Please give me a heart/ like! I will give also when your posts is useful and constructive. Thank you! Enjoy posting everyone!

It seems to me that bitcoin can improve a person's life, but you must be constant and be researching and looking for news about cryptocurrencies so that it is supportive when investing in a currency and thus can change your life one step at a time

This is true, and you are completely right! Cryptocurrency helps us develop very well in the financial world, the main thing is the right approach and the ability to act. After all, not everyone thinks about the consequences, and is ready to invest where they are not relevant. Therefore, for many it is a disaster! But cryptocurrency, if you are smart - it will bring you a big profit!

• +1 1

Well, I consider bitcoin so far only a trading instrument on the exchange. Although his technology is in some way revolutionary, but now, unfortunately, he did not go further than an asset.

Да, конечно помогает, ведь когда ты помнишь деньги в криптовалюте, курс может подрасти и ты можешь получить часть для обналичивания, чтобы потратить эти деньги для своих целей.

of course it helps us to meet our needs sometimes not all but it does cover a part of our lives and that must be accepted.

That is very nice to read, someone that is making it. Congratulations, I think this is the main objective for everyone, make a side income in this and compound it, maybe you can reinvest a part or almost everything, or you can use your winnings to pay your real life expenses. I am in this journey for a couple of months now and is very exciting, I really like to trade and invest and see where I get better returns, I also like to wait for the opportunity, like a wolf, like a hunter, makes me feel smart and sharp. I think the most important part is to have the mentality and the patience to know when to act and to keep growing in knowledge by the time you are waiting to make a move. But dont get me wrong, maybe in a couple years it could be bigger than my normal income and i can be financially free, that is the plan.

It's useful when you don't have a lot of options, while bitcoin doesn't require much verifications and data about you. Although I prefer using ETH - in my opinion it's faster and the transaction fee is lower than bitcoin's.

Perhaps the best bit of leeway of working in a gathering CryptoTalk is to procure cash while sitting at home, and this cash has helped us a ton in our day by day expenses, just as helping the family in its essential needs and all gratitude to CryptoTalk

Bitcoin helped me earn a lot of money, thanks to this I can use that money in the expenses that I have in my day. Some businesses here accept payment in bitcoin, that's great since I can pay with my bitcoin from my cell phone. good luck to all I send greetings.

In these times of pandemic, bitcoin has helped many with their expenses and even more when they have lost their jobs it only depends on how you invest it and know how to use them apart there are many companies that make you share their assets with bitcoin which is very good in my opinion because we could buy and send and pay with

The best exchange in the world with mining and investment plans in crypto is this exchange -------- yobit ------- I recommend them to generate your income and buy new currencies in the market, some have been going up in price

The best exchange in the world with mining and investment plans in crypto is this exchange -------- yobit ------- I recommend them to generate your income and buy new currencies in the market, some have been going up in price

Is very helpful especially to those us from poor homes we get income from there, it has made me financially independent.

The money we earn from cryptography definitely helps us with our daily expenses. The money I get from crypto helps me with university expenses.
I hope it becomes news and I can count on crypto for all my expenses

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

Yes of course I agree with you.  Bitcoin can make up for many shortcomings in our daily lives.  With Bitcoin, I make up for the lack of money in my daily life.  There are many types of expenses in my life that I can meet through bitcoin