Crypto Is Good Or Not For Future? - Page 57 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muneeb

Crypto Is Good Or Not For Future?

I think crypto will be great for future. As the transition is super fast. May be we could make our daily payments through crypto currencies. They are getting popular world wide. Which is really great. People are getting used to this currencies.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

Crypto is good but depending of what the future hold however we saw the raising of crypto currencies in the world and how many countries are accepting crypto into their system as a matter of fact crypto is the future and we can't denied the fact!

• Useful or interesting 2

The cryptocurrency is good for the future, the future is becoming a digital village and digital currency have a role to play in making transactions around the world. And fiat money may lose their value when crypto is fully adopted. 

• +1 2

The future of crypto will certainly be good, but it may be dangerous during the next two years, beginners in this field are in a hurry to gain and get rich, and this makes them make many mistakes and affects the field.

On 12/5/2020 at 4:47 PM, muhammadrizwan said:

Definitely it becomes more and more successful by the passing days and in my opinion crypto is very good for future as everything goes online now a days especially after coronavirus so this online digital currency e has also a great impact on society and become very profitable and good in future.

You are right the coronavirus in a way helped in adoption of the internet too as most are going online for commerce, work and this can help with cryptocurrencies increase of use too, although I still don't see a lot of increase in commerce and only in trading and investing.

• +3 1

For me, I think cryptocurrency is really good for our future because it will make all of the transactions way more secured, anonymous and faster. We can also transfer money from our country to another in a very quick way. Since every people have access to technology, I think the use of crypto will be normal in our daily lives in the future.

I think crypto will be best option for new generation in future. It's really great currency. Lot of people in the world use this currency. It's really profitable for all of us and in future the demand of this currencies will be more increase.

• +1 1

On 10/14/2019 at 5:44 AM, Muneeb said:

Crypto is the great business in the world and in future all the world used the crypto but in 2 years what is the future of crypto business is it go to up or down. What is your opinion about crypto.

It can be expected that it will be really good in the future because the demand now is great for cryptocurrencies and there are many people who depend on cryptocurrencies. I think it will be really good.

• +3 1

It seems that the encrypted financial markets today are witnessing a great rise, and I think they will continue to rise to new records and also will be at higher peaks soon.

In my view, I am very optimistic that cryptocurrencies will have a wonderful future, and perhaps cryptocurrencies will take the place of fiat currencies.

• +5 1

The demand for digital currencies is increasing daily after day, and many countries today called for them to take advantage of digital currencies, and this matter will make them really rise.

The world of cryptography is a world of thousands of currencies that will make a noise in the world even at the beginning of 2021. The thing going on in my mind is that the world of cryptography will make a lot of progress.

According to Yahoo, there are four cryptocurrencies to invest in 2020: Bitcoin, Etherium, NEO, and EOS. In this case, Tiwari says that there are five coins that will be great to invest in. Moreover, he believes that these coins could turn $500 into as much as $5 million. So we can say that cryptocurrency is good for future.

Well yes my friend. Crypto is the future of this digital world. Because in future it had a great role to play . And it would be use as a transaction tool and may be acceptable all over the world. So best of luck my friend.

My friend, a lot of people who have denominators don't want cryptocurrencies to be popular, but in my opinion cryptocurrencies and encryption have a blossoming future, it will get a great deal of acceptance among people in the years to come that it's really useful. 

My friend, working in a crypto forum is very good for increasing earning on the one hand and for learning how to earn cryptocurrency so.  When choosing coding it is very important and good for increasing earning and work .... and learning Thank you

You say right crypto is the best business in the world because we can earn money and learn from this forum at a time . We can earn money in easy way to this forum by posting . We can get 3 dollar on  daily basis . If we have experience in crypto trading you can get more profit from the trading .

• +1 1

Crypto is a good venture in nearest future it almost known by many citizens in different part of the world and it continues to spread every day to every where.

• +1 1

Crypto is good enough my friend.  You can earn money from there.  Not only money but also you can gain knowledge from this forum. Obviously   It  have a future.  

• +1 1

Crypto is the future of the world where one accept this by going time awairnes is first most of people does not know. And not interested to known about it. But the future every one known about it. 

• +1 1

Yes, my dear friend, coding has become an essential thing in the lives of some members and it has become a source for earning money and building everyone’s future. It is like a good job to improve the standard of living and I think that in the future it will have a very great importance.

Crypto Currency is very good for our future. But it is the future of the world. No one will say to learn something that is not necessary for our future. There will be no hard form Currency in the future .

I AM HELPING OTHERS ON YOUTUBE HOW TO EARN FREE MONEY

Here is TELEGRAM

Here is 🤮YOUTUBE 

Dear friend when you have much more knowledge about Crypto than Crypto is better for every time present and future. And on other side when you don't know about the Crypto you loss everything. Little knowledge is dangerous.

• +3 1

Crypto is the future,
Since now, companies and banks are competing in areas to secure their presence in the future.
If you do not follow evolution, you will become extinct.
Therefore, since most of the major companies want to continue, therefore, we will witness expansion using crypto, and it will be one of the strongest and best currencies used in the future.

• +4 1