Crypto Is Good Or Not For Future? - Page 40 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muneeb

Crypto Is Good Or Not For Future?

Personally I think that crypto is good for future because it can help us create independent private finance system. Crypto currency market is starting some sort of economical evolution.

Cryptocurrency is a result of digital technology, There are many of the benefits that we are getting from cryptocurrency. Also it is very suitable for investment and payment, and in my opinion if cryptocurrency is now good, then its future will be good too.

• +2 1

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

As for me, the situation here is very two-sided. on the one hand it would really be very cool no banks, one world currency. But on the other hand it can be used for not the best purposes so it can have bad consequences

think that yes, cryptocurrencies will be the currency of the future, every day technology is advancing by 
leaps and bounds and everything will be electronically and faster and in a certain way everything will be
easier, but I also think that it will only be for one sector, since not everyone has the technology or the
capital to adapt to changes and there is also the case that many people still do not see electronic
currencies as profitable or with a lot of risks and despite the fact that today, for example, bitcoin They
already accept it as a means of payment in many countries and also with the rebound it has had it looks stable,
there are still many countries where people do not take risks out of fear or ignorance.

However, everything is possible and what remains is to adapt, study and prepare to have knowledge and know 
how to use cryptocurrencies in the future.

I believe that the adoption of cryptocurrencies, In two years, will be much greater. Also expected, the purification of currencies, without a future.

Everything mentioned, I mention it with the support of: news, graphics and others

I make this comment according to my personal criteria. THANKS

Yes, cryptocurrencies are good for the future, because this is a decentralized system that is independent of the state, which, if developed, can achieve great heights.
Edited by kirillggwp

I think it is worth investing in cryptocurrency, this is our future and we will not go anywhere in it.  More and more people are studying this area and I am among them.

well, in the future, the digital era will evolve more and more, and cryptography will become one of the parts of the digital era. where online payments are easy and secure, as well as several projects that can be used to make a profit.

Realmente creo son buenas en estos momentos mientras los estados no se metan, lo unico que harian los gobiernos sería manipular todo para el beneficios de pocos como siempre, aca en argentina en cualquier momento se meteran con eso con tal de sacar su tajada.

Of course, cryptocurrencies are very good for the future, every day more people get involved in the crypto world, you just have to prepare to know how to work with them and thus obtain the highest possible profits and avoid losses.

I think crypto is the future, the future is the near future for financial transactions, in the very near future

Cryptocurrencies are the future because each day technology is advancing and that is one of the factors that will make cryptocurrencies the world economy

As we well know, technology is advancing faster than normal, currently in this year cryptocurrencies are taking over the world economy, countries that are creating their own cryptocurrencies, also cryptocurrencies are safe to use, They have irreversible transactions and are also transparent.

I think that in a few years the world will be fully adapted to cryptocurrencies, today you can see that there are thousands of cryptocurrencies in the market and new projects come out every day, you can pay for goods and services, something that did not happen 5 years ago, cryptocurrencies will be the future.

Crypto is very good for future.crypto is so much more than only bitcoin or trading.Look at vechain which gives company’s a very nice solution for Supplychain Management.Or iota which can use in future for machine to machine payments in the internet of things.lets say crypto is the future you can buy now.

I think the Crypt has a great future more and more people are beginning to be interested in cryptocurrency but it will take enough time for many people to understand the blockchain and so on.

I do not see anything bad for cryptocurrency in the future as its use.  There is only one positive thing when working with cryptocurrencies, for example trx, it is fast, a small commission, and the technology itself is very promising.

In my opinion crypto give us a chance to be closer to freedom in finance. As if we have control on own money, we can do what we and society want.

2 minutes ago, KirillRich888 said:

In my opinion crypto give us a chance to be closer to freedom in finance. As if we have control on own money, we can do what we and society want.

Почему у вас такое мнение? Имея эти монеты можно не просто управлять ими, а грамотно их инвестировать!

Of course yes ,cryptocurrencies are the future.in my opinion,all physical tickets will disappear in the not too distant future. 

I think that future cryptocurrencies will be part of anything that is normal that we know today, such as: money. Yes, I would tell you that they will be good because today they provide us with many aspects of life and I am not talking only from the economic point of view as that alternative payment system, but that, behind each project of each cryptocurrency there is a solution different from improving unsolved problems in current times and problems that will be solved in the future. I consider that cryptocurrencies can change the lives of many people, for me it is an effective solution to a serious problem such as poverty. That therefore determines that my opinion is very positive with them, not only because they have improved my quality of life but, in the long term, they will be a fundamental factor that the world will adopt completely, perhaps not in the very near future, such as 2 years. , but of course it will mark a before and after I believe in the history of humanity.

For the future, cryptocurrency is very good. Because you can use it to exchange money between people from completely different countries and at the same time pay a lower Commission than in a Bank

On 13/10/2019 at 23:44, Muneeb said:

Las criptomonedas son el gran negocio del mundo y en el futuro todo el mundo usó las criptomonedas, pero en 2 años, ¿cuál es el futuro del negocio de las criptomonedas? ¿Cuál es tu opinión sobre las criptomonedas?

In my opinion, it will take a few more years for cryptocurrencies to reach a mass of staff tired of banks or their taxes.