Importance of reading ban research to make useful posts. - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Importance of reading ban research to make useful posts.

Really right said that if you learn from other who is ban on this forum you should to research on the ban accounts and you should to learn what they done and how the ban so you should learn from them and make the useful post to avoid that mistakes

It is not only important but crucially vital to read ban messages about posting topics so as to know your limit and length of posting.

This also once happen to me when I failed to open and read a ban message and was later ban about the mistake i shouldn't suppose to commit.

I thereby agree and advice we should be consciously reading ban messages so as to jump over not being trapped with the offence.

The more you read the more you grow in experience and understanding with different skills and tactics of managing crypto currencies. You can go beyond this forum to make research of crypto currency information in Google the master of informations to learn more also one can watch crypto videos to add more experience on several aspects involved in crypto world

You are absolutely right my friend, Every person in this forum should read a lot of content from this forum and understand it well before posting any comments. Reading is the best way to learn more about this forum and also we can do researches in online also or ask any experts too. Reading more always helps in career building.

On 3/2/2020 at 6:44 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

If you want  to make  useful  and  effective  posts I want  to tell you  the importance of reading.  If you just  read the content  on this  forum  and on other  forums about  crypto currencies. It will  increase  your knowledge.  After that  You  can  make  outstanding  posts.

If you like my  post encourage me to make  more  good  posts  by giving  me good  reaction. thank you 

Yes, you are right reading is important to become successful here. Because it not only increase our knowledge but it also helps us in detecting mistakes of others and to avoid those mistakes while we are posting our comments.

Of great consequence to put in writing the helpful please as uniform if you are not acquire ban for construction futile pillar calm down they are being paid deleted on each day root and you are not organized for them therefore recoil building enjoyable contented.

A well learned, competent and educated crypto members did not limit him or herself to a single sites to gained that sound knowledge and experience. Could have diversify the learning process which includes taking advantage of several crypto sites, crypto platforms and other audio-visual format of learning about crypto currencies in all equipped good understanding about the system

Great statement Dear.You have got a great idea to share. If we research on ban account than we will come to know the reasons that why that account was banned. After knowing those reasons we will be aware of the mistakes that can ban our account.And we will avoid from those mistakes.In this way we can run our account safe and can keep it away from issues.Thank you for your idea Dear

Yeah. There are some rules and regulations here.Firstly newbie must have to read this and careful about this. Then they are not doing any kind of illegal things here and work carefully here. Work hard with carefully.   

In order to make useful and effective post, we must know the content. Although the title of any topic gives a relative idea. In order to gain in depth knowledge, we need to read well about the content of the hall. Only then it is possible to post well.

You are right friend one need to keep reading contents of other members of crypto talk forum posts on comments in order to make useful posts that are important and knowledgeable and also need to visit all the sections to read there contents one after the other to be able to make posts that are important and useful 

• Useful or interesting 1

Reading makes one to acquire necessary information and knowledge about cryptocurrency. Through reading different posts and topics one will be expose to some of the terms and regulations of this immense platform. Reading will also help to become a master or an expert in the world of cryptocurrency.

On 12/25/2020 at 10:50 AM, Adrianna said:

You are right my friend by reading other posts we know more and more. Because there are so many our seniors are here. When they share something then it also includes very useful information. By reading this information we will be able to make our posts good

Yes reading is very important in all fields .To know some thing we have to read again and again for it.yes by reading other posts they give us ideas to create our post healthy and effective by collecting number of different users ideas.

Reading posts and topics makes one excel in cryptotalk forum. Ideas and useful information will be gained and rules and regulations of the cryptotalk will also be learn. It also serve as a guide in writing one's post or topic.

Edited by Abbay4u
Spelling error

Certainly, it is not possible to comment on a topic or understand it before reading it well and understand the main ideas of the topic and not only that, but the comment should enrich the content and add a special touch to make the forum become better.

• +2 1

On 3/2/2020 at 6:44 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

ust  read the content  on this  forum  and on other  forums about  crypto currencies. It will  increase  your knowledge.  After that  You  can  make  outstanding  posts.

@Ch Ayyan Absolutely! You have explained this topic well in short words, it will be helpful for beginners to get the right direction to publish useful topics. I support your advice on creating useful topics. Reading content will expand knowledge to create new useful topics and help others understand your opinions or ideas on a particular topic. Exploring other forums and gaining some good knowledge and ideas can help someone to easily create useful topics.

this makes sense because if we want to be able to write helpful information we need to search for it first then share it with others,  and to do this we read about crypto from different resources to make sure of the information we want to share if it's true or not , at the same time this increase our knowledge in crypto field

On 3/2/2020 at 3:44 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

If you want  to make  useful  and  effective  posts I want  to tell you  the importance of reading.  If you just  read the content  on this  forum  and on other  forums about  crypto currencies. It will  increase  your knowledge.  After that  You  can  make  outstanding  posts.

If you like my  post encourage me to make  more  good  posts  by giving  me good  reaction. thank you 

@Ch Ayyan Reading the content and ideas that others share here increases our knowledge and I also advise each member to do his own research and follow the latest currency news to stay always on what is happening in the world of cryptocurrencies.

• +2 1

Yes its also right as we read different  topic we get more information  about the platform and we should gave right content to the cryptotalk.reading also less the mistakes of our work.we much  take information  reading about other.

• +2 1

Yes I totally agreed with you before posting anything or writing about any topic we must read the content on the forum in this way it becomes easy to post a usefull thing about the content

Reading is very important as it will guide you on many crypto businesses and lighting you on how to make good comment which will attract others to. Further more it’s essentially outstanding to write good comment that is beneficial to you and the platform as well.Reading is important as it goes like this; Readers are the leaders 

Yes you are right reading is a strong weapon in this field.We should do research as much as we can to get experience.I personally spend 3 hours extra on this forum daily after completing my work just for sake of knowledge and experince i read senoirs posts and try to boost my knowledge in this way i can start trading and can get benifit.

This is more and more important. Otherwise your account be banned. This is Really very sad when a account get banned. Lots of time and work people's do there. If account get banned this is really painful. So check the banned notice always. 

Thank you

i strongly agree with you. That is the best thing we could do to learn so much in crypto currency. Lets always read the rules of this forum and the other rules in crypto before do some actions.

• +1 1

That's true. Since there are a lot of good advice and information posted by the experts in the forum, it is always necessary to read the posts. I think any member should spend more time reading than writing here because the main aim of the forums is to provide a platform for users where they can learn and share.

• Useful or interesting 2