Share your experiences when you first started in bitcoin/cryptocurrency - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
charlang2020

Share your experiences when you first started in bitcoin/cryptocurrency

One of my friend introduced me the world of cryptocurrencies. I really loved it's procedure. It is really fascinating. I love to buy cryptocurrencies and make profit especially bitcoin. The concept of cryptocurrencies and mining is really nice and now I am researching about it.

I started cryptographic money and bitcoin in 2018 and i have been looking for an method to acquire it on line from that point onward so I joined a few gatherings on cord which were all phony then I loved a reprieve from digital currency and before long observed this gathering and had been everlastingly grateful to the administrators for making it possible.

Hello friend I just recently join this forum. Before joining cryptotalk I didn't have any kind of knowledge about cryptocurrencies. But after joining I learned a lot about and Bitcoin other cryptos. Now I'm really interested in investing in bitcoin because it is one of the most popular in the world.

I am new here dear I joined it 2 days ago but it is very enjoying to me posts on it and this make me very happy. My experience on this platform is very fabulous it help me a lot about my knowledge.

On 3/2/2020 at 7:03 AM, charlang2020 said:

I’m relatively new to everything cryptocurrency. I just started out last month. I’ve been hearing a lot about bitcoin a few years back, and to be honest I really thought that this is just a fad that will go away. I’ve heard of some friends mining bitcoin, or investing on bitcoin. But I truly didn’t believe in it.

But when I read the wikipedia page of Bitcoin, I could truly connect with the concepts behind this cryptocurrency. I think it’s like when currencies were introduced centuries ago to make trading and exchange in the real world easier. Coins and bills might have been new to people before, the same with cryptocurrency now. I really do think that bitcoin is going to be mainstream at around 30-50 years from now. It will power up our highly digitized world.

At the moment that I’m still new to this, I’m just getting and saving up free bitcoins thru apps and sites during my spare time. So I’m still getting there.

How about you here? What were your first experiences with bitcoin? How did you evolve in using bitcoin up until now?

Hi my dear companion and welcome to your family here in the gathering, yes what you said is valid, I was exceptionally terrified of Bitcoin in my start in the realm of Crypto in light of the fact that they used to state that Bitcoin is an air pocket and will vanish one day, however after I entered the universe of Crypto affirmed that Bitcoin is in a persistent ascent and won't vanish .

Well I am also a beginner and In starting I am faced many problems here because I don't know to much about this forum. So my experience not to useful for all but everyone has faced many problems.

My first experience in this forum was to master the English language. I completed 100 posts first. Then I am posting 20 times a day. I became very experienced in the first 100 posts here. Because I learned how to post useful and logical. Also, I have a lot of experience.

@charlang2020 Dear friend I don't know about bitcoin before joining this forum.  When  i joined this forum i read the posts of new members then i know many useful things and i also  heared about bitcoin.  Then i started searching about bitcoin then i know many useful things about bitcoin. 

Hello everyone.i am new in this from and my experience is that .at first I was really excited and also scared if I will be able to do this work.and scradly I started the work.first first I used to have some problems.but now I can do any work of here's.and it's very easy I also have learn a lot of things from this platform.

I joined this platform 3 days ago and I experience that this forum is for earning , investing ,it is informative and learning arena. 

You ask what you don't know then you get assisted by the members that knows.

I also thought that BTC would simply fall and it would not take long as virtual currency and this because when this started it simply obtained prohibitions which generated even more doubts and I lost a great opportunity to have started at the best moment when BTC did not have a value So high for what it was many years ago but I really started out in this wonderful world about 5 or 6 years ago.

• +1 1

@Sasoki999it is really hard to find a job right now that is why i am very thankful that this forum helps us in earning money little by little. Same as many other users here in the forum, it was never become easy sto start working in this kind of platform since we have no idea if we will earn or not. Working here from the very start is easy, we can learn a lot of things that really helps us to understand everything about bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. 

Dear friend welcome to the world of crypto and what you said is true i was also afraid in begining when I started the crypto because I think that Bitcoin is a bubble and disappear one day but after entered the world of crypto i confirmed that Bitcoin is a continuous rise currency.

• +4 1

Dear Friend! This forum is very helpful for all because here we can learn and earn at the same time. I am really enjoying this platform and really happy about this platform. 

My first experience with Bitcoin was that it was a way to deceive people, my thinking about it was completely wrong about what Bitcoin is, so I didn't care about trying to find out.Around the world and more can be added that it makes me happy for me and the people around me, I hope I gave you everything I have about your post and I hope for the best for everyone.

I started  one month ago . My journey on crypto is too good i am really glad after joining this platform.  This site is really helpful and creative . My opinion you always collect not withdraw some coins . They may get higher price . Hope this platform will keep going like always. 

Thankyou 😊

Good day friends, how are you doing?. Well the experience I think I have on the forum is during my first hundred post. Because to me first hundred post is the most hardest part on crytotalk and simply because it is done by newbie without a single experience about the forum. That is all I can say about the forum.

When i started working on this platform, I had a lot of difficulties at the beginning. First i had trouble of completing my 100 post. Earlier i had no knowledge about this platform but when i started working on this platform, i get a lot of knowledge and experience about crypto currency. After this i found out it was a good platform to earn money. with the help of this platform we get a lot of information about this there is a lot of difficulties before starting the work so don't lose hope and try our best.

• +3 1

I got to know Bitcoin through working in this forum, so I had no idea about cryptocurrencies and how to work with them, and I was able by browsing this forum and reading the various topics related to Bitcoin. I became very interested in collecting currencies and working on them more broadly.

Like you, at first I did not believe this and thought that it was a new deception method, but after delving into that, I found that we are facing a new economic system.

We do not forget that the field is still young and its age does not exceed 12 years, but I think by the end of the current decade more than 80% of the earth's population will hear about cryptocurrencies and Bitcoin and will start dealing with it.

This site few day and i many post to reply comments carefully and meaningful and i write comments in my own ideas no copyright and i am so happy for this forum and my experience is so good and write your experience in your cryptotalk. 

My origins in the field of cryptocurrency is close to what happened to you. I didn't know the worth of Bitcoin, not even his name, until a friend called me to try and sell, so I joined the hawks and free places to gather some currencies to start learning to trade.

My first experience in cryptocurrency was in 2013, I was earning between 500,000 and 800,000 satoshi daily with faucets. With referrals, I earned more than 0.01 BTC daily. At this period, faucet were clean, without adds or URL shortners and a claim took only 5 secondes. It was a good period!

Well i have heard about the Crypto along back from mine friends. But as you know we are from third world countries and we are really too much back in technology field. So for Investment it's hard from our country as our cards doesn't gets accepted for international transaction. So i explore more about it and i have started giving more time after i completed my high schools and it's been more than 2 years i am giving mine time to Crypto. And I really felt attached to it's nowadays.

I am also new and learn about cryptocurrencies and have the forum cryptotalk as my teacher. I am planning to invest a few money I have no more than one hundred in usd and buy bitcoin with this but there are many oher altcoins too that I want to own and my next plan is to have a wallet that I can use to deposit the crypto, but first I need to learn the dangers.