Is this why, most countries still hesitate on adopting Crypto - Page 13 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Upright

Is this why, most countries still hesitate on adopting Crypto

Yes, it might be the major reason for most of the countries to take Bitcoin(BTC) as an illegal asset. Using Bitcoin it is possible to transact black money and use them for money laundering and other illegal purposes like purchase of drugs, human trafficking, poaching and likewise other illegal activities.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, I agree with you on that. I think that this is also the reason, because cryptocurrencies have many benefits and many people profit from them, I did not understand why governments do not adopt cryptography except for this reason, and I think they are right about that.

• +4 1

Cryptocurrency is a very unique currency. Its very different than normal currency. Because of which many countries still doubt abouts legitimacy. As a result many governments are still hesitant to adopt cryptocurrency in their country

Cryptocurrency can used as a transaction method to buy some illegal things like drugs, unregistered guns/rifles etc. And That's why many countries didn't accept that. Cryptocurrency can transact anonymously which cannot be detected or knowing by anyone except for the people who are involved in transaction.

Possibly it might be,but I seriously don't seem to get why most of the countries are still against the use of bitcoins despite it uses and the positive impact it has on our businesses and even live in whole,we just hope things will turn out to be good soon

• +2 1

Yes, the deep web uses cryptocurrencies and cryptocurrencies extensively and this is not good because it is used for illegal things and a lot of prohibitions

• +2 1

I think it is a misconception, as Bitcoin does not support the Dark Web, but rather it is only individual transactions, so these rumors must be changed and the importance of Bitcoin in the lives of millions of people must be changed.

If my friend you are absolutely right, unfortunately today many people harm this type of project, and it is that they use the coins to do illegal things, that is why many projects fail, but we must continue working.

• +1 1

Yes, I agree with you, most of the successful cryptocurrencies have great privacy and are decentralized, meaning that they do not follow any particular party, which is difficult to track, if you lose your money, there is no one to blame but yourself, this causes great anxiety and a lack of confidence

• +2 1

I agree with you, cryptocurrencies allow for anonymous transactions, and this is a great opportunity for illegal transactions such as drugs and others ..
But we must look at the positive side, as cryptocurrencies have greatly facilitated trading and securely protected funds.

• +3 1

I agree with you, I think that is the main reason why people trust her and the success of her project, and on the other hand, it is the reason why governments no longer deal with cryptocurrencies, because they are unable to track their transactions, but for us users, confidentiality and security is the most important thing for us.

What we fear most is the use of cryptocurrencies, especially Bitcoin, in illegal ways such as money laundering, as well as drug trafficking and other not-so-good things.

• +3 1

It is possible that this is the reason, due to the difficulty of controlling these currencies, and many may adopt them in paying for illegal things, but in view that the illegal money has been taking place long ago and they are devising methods of payment so I do not think it is possible to stop them.

• +2 1

Yes your concern is absolutely right. These currencies can be used for illegal porpuse like money laundering and corruption is easily possible through them. So indeed these could be the reason why countries abandon them. 

Of course, this is the main reason many countries fear encryption.  There is another problem that these governments fear

They fluctuate the prices of cryptocurrencies significantly and within very short periods.  This volatility can cause very large losses.

• +3 1

The deep web is not the only reason, because this part of web has been created in the middle of 1990, so it is before bitcoin, I agree with you when you said that bitcoin is using in some bad activities, but not in the dark web alone, because the dark web is already known with this kind of actions, but the problem is that bitcoin started to be used by the hackers and some terrorists in the real world, as their main payments method.

• +1 1

There are some countries which are scared from adopting the bitcoin or any other currencies because the dark side of the uses of the crypto currencies like the dark web.

• +2 1

You are right and I agree with you, this is one of the main reasons for preventing the use of cryptocurrencies in most countries of the world. The cryptocurrency cannot be tracked at all, and this will make it easier for some to purchase everything that is prohibited from dark websites.

• +2 1

Yes it's TRUE. Many dark organisations specially drug related use crypto currency for transactions. So that authority can't track them . But we are normal people trade or invest for our livelihoods. And it's fair to have earnings for it

• +3 1

Yes definitely it could be the biggest reason that Cryptocurrency is still unaccepted in most parts of the world. Governments of many countries are hesitate to accept it and legalize it for their residents to use and trade Cryptocurrency.

You are right and I agree with you, this is one of the main reasons for preventing the use of cryptocurrencies in most countries of the world. The cryptocurrency cannot be tracked at all, and this will make it easier for some to purchase everything that is prohibited from dark websites.

• +2 1

Yes this is a one of many reasons that some countries hesitate to adopt cryptocurrency.  It is also considered illegal in some countries because it is against the laws of their country.  And its not stable currency its value is always changing and some people may use it in wrong works. 

• +2 1

Yes it's TRUE. Many dark organisations specially drug related use crypto currency for transactions. So that authority can't track them . But we are normal people trade or invest for our livelihoods. And it's fair to have earnings for it

• +2 1

In my personal opinion so many countries fear's crypto currency, because no one controls crypto currency, and crypto prices increase alone but government wants to pay tax's for every transaction but in crypto currency we do transaction anonymously and no third party involved, so that's why I think so many countries not adopt crypto currency..

Always governments seek to have everything under their eyes and they control everything, and I believe that most countries do not adopt the idea of encrypted currencies because they cannot control them, and they cannot control fraud that may occur, and because they can be traded illegally.

• +2 1