Which coin is top perfoming - Page 19 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ProfitTaker

Which coin is top perfoming

Today there are already reputable coins that are in the market such as bitcoin that is generating a lot of performance, however there are other currencies that can be strengthened with the stability or rise of bitcoin.

I think that this world of cryptocurrencies is so changing that as bitcoin strengthened in the very near future, other currencies will strengthen and will also be reliable and generate a lot of performance.

I think the price of the link did not drop too much despite the bad market conditions. It has too many buyers.

I can say that several cryptocurrencies have taken an impressive boom during this year despite the pandemic they have continued to grow in the cryptocurrency market as we can see.

Good Luck

I do believe in trends. Current trend is DeFi and maybe NFT. But what is going to hte Moon next - who knows? Personally I would advice to read white papers and follow big buisseness. Look at JP Morgan crypto investitions etc.

What was once considered a dead fork of Ethereum is alive and kicking once again after a successful month of January 2020.

All currencies can be profited, with respect to those that have better performance I would choose the top five with the highest market capitalization. The truth is that I trust Ethereum a lot, in fact my portfolio is made of 70% Ethereum because I think it will have a great performance in the following years.

One of the best-performing cryptocurrencies is LINK. 
Chainlink is at its core a means of bridging the gap between the world of blockchains and the outside world.

I think it depends a lot if you want to invest in the short, medium or long term, bitcoin is undoubtedly the best investment in the long term, in the medium and short term there are many altcoins that can generate great benefits, but at the same time can leave great losses.

In my opinion and experience of what I have been in this world of crypto, I am not very good at predicting the growth and decrease of crypto prices, but you can find information about percentages in pages that deal with the subject or seek opinions from experts on the subject.

5 minutes ago, LionVic said:

One of the best-performing cryptocurrencies is LINK. 
Chainlink is at its core a means of bridging the gap between the world of blockchains and the outside world.

Chainlink is undoubtedly one of the best projects and has a great projection, although now many alternatives are emerging that can generate good returns such as Polkadot (DOT) or Sora (XOR).

Ethereum, is the first alternative to bitcoin from my point of view, because it is a decentralized software platform that allows to create and execute smart contracts and decentralized applications (DApps) without downtime, fraud, control or interference from a third party.

For me it will undoubtedly be the Ethereum, it is a currency that has been consolidating in the market and is gaining quite a bit of momentum that may surpass the $700 barrier by the end of this year

• +1 1

Hello friend, It is not about the currency, but about the characteristics that make it up. The performance of a cryptocurrency is given by its capitalization, volume, liquidity, investments, they are key to the optimal performance of a currency.

Bitcoin,  Eth,  Litecoin and XRP are the top performing  the best coin in this world.  I love Bitcoin because it is the oldest and best performinf coins. ETH also has the potential  to be in the top in future.  I love these unique currencies. 

Yearn.finance is perform on top now. Its price is 1.83 btc now with 12.68% spike. This is a defi project. Maximum defi projects are going good in 2020.

For me currently the currency that has the best performance is BTC since it has always remained at the top of the market and I think it will always be there.

In all simplicity, all currencies are currently aftershocks of Bitcoin, and thus their increase ratios are uneven As well as the decline, we may see a currency that rose significantly, and when bitcoin falls, its price drops sharply Thus, Bitcoin and its movement must be monitored.

• +2 1

I do not think it is about which currency has the best performance, it all depends on what strategies you use and the way you implement them. It all depends on the ability of each one! It is a very relative question, performance can vary in many ways.

Very interesting this post, I am nourishing myself with information to invest in a cryptocurrency.

What do you think of EOS and TRX? Is it profitable to invest in them? 

In my opinion, one of the currencies with the best performances in Ethereum and Bitcoin, ethereum is implementing innovative changes in its platform such as the transition to 2.0 and the implementation of PoS that offer great opportunities with staking. With Bitcoin and the increasingly aggressive halving, fewer and fewer coins are circulating and we know that with this their price will only continue to increase.

DashCoin is the best performer due to PrivateSend offering. Establish a leading network within the financial markets. Provide instant payments on settlement completion InstantSend Flexible currency.
Providing a two-stage network with the help of the Incentive Contract in addition to masternodes management. The Dash coin system is free from the problems or obstacles that may exist in other currencies, such as the problem of trading on long periods, difficult to find, or not providing it with flexibility. Create instant blockchain not coming to change Chainlocks

Bitcoin for a long time, because among the cryptocurrencies, Bitcoin is without doubt the most famous of them. With a capitalization of over $ 206 billion and a return of 89% over the past 12 months, this is an excellent performing asset.

its still bitcoin through the years passed bitcoin is still the number one coin in the market even if it goes up or goes down bitcoin is still classified as one of the profitable coin to invest. as you still can see bitcoin is the base coin for all coins you can exchange a lot of coins for bitcoin.

I think the best performers are Bitcoin and Ethereum. They are two very strong projects and have a very good future. I think that there are several good currencies such as TRON and Ripple ..

I believe the top coin performer of all years in the bitcoin crypto market. Due to the fact that bitcoin has so much potential than every other coin. The cost of Bitcoin is quite high than that of other coins. For example, bitcoin is the best coin of all years.