Beginners Confusion about different IP! - Page 20 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Gg233

Beginners Confusion about different IP!

I advise you not to use more than ip for the same account because the site will block and stop your account and also do not use more than one account of the device self so read the laws of the site well before working here

Thanks for giving us proper information and this information give me so much information about how people get banned mostly so i will care if this thing and i am also care of this thing and i only do work on a single id because i don't want to het my id ban

Thankful to you for telling this such unprecedented data. That is similarly my anxiety already, But I arrived at the go between because of my nervousness in any occasion now everything is evident to me most amazing aspect karma.

Thanks friend for the information, since I was very confused about the IP situation since sometimes I open the forum on my computer or on my mobile phone, or obviously they are the same accounts since I only have one, this information is very useful for users who are starting in the Cryptotalk forum.

As a new member of this platform

Thanksfor the information I really find that good . I want to use my account from the laptop and I was afraid .

So basically I want to try to explain this one because many people still don't get it . Good luck

Hello, thank you, important information, then there is no problem opening your account on another phone, provided that it is not used for an account on the forum. This is how you mean it is correct

@Gg233.friend you can make your post and react can earning will increase day by day. I would like a response from crypto and they will grow by them. Liker can be must dialy increase. 

You are right and thank you for your information on clearing my doubts because I use mobile data and my wifi and my friend wifi at different times so I was scared but I know there is no one from my family and colleagues to use cryptocurrency forum  I don't need to think.

Cryptotalk does not allow using more than one account for one person. But there is no restriction to use an account in multiple devices. Like I have a computer and an android phone. I am using cryptotalk in my computer. But when to go to outdoor for a long time then I can use the cryptotalk in my phone. So IP address or device ins not fact.

Dear friend you always try to work with the same IP.  If not, working with different IPs can cause problems with your account.  So we have to work with these things in mind.  Thank you.

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

Thank you for telling us a such a great information i did not know this an i was very anxious about since from my joining date now i am happy thank you men for giving us a such great informative information seniors always guide us in such a way that we should not face any problem we should not have fear of any problem

Allah's plans are better than us !

This is helpful information. I was having such thought before now. But if you are not sure of the device you want to use in logging in to your account it is better not to use such device.

I was really confused because sometimes I am away form home and I do not have my laptop with me and it comes to my mind to use my mobile to access my account but I gee scared that I might be banned, it is good to know that this forum is able to differentiate the cheaters from the honest members, and that we have the freedom to access our account from any device. 

It's a problem but if we having more than 2 accounts on one device and if we login one account on 2 devices and we want to change our devices its not a problem we can do it but if we think that we try for earning more on one device and we create more accounts then we will receive banned mail and the reason is multiple accounts. 

whenever ip address bounces it causes a colloison of the addresses & causes a severe problem for the forum to survey us & many times it causes the account to get banned. this often occurs when we travel to other places or other countries.

I really appreciate the information, sounds like good news to me since it means I will be able to post from my mobile. I do have another question, though. I have always used a VPN whenever I connect to the internet from my PC, the question is related to that. Thank you so much for sharing this topic. There are many of us who are new here.

it was created with the same IP address and it will be worse then because it means you are using two accounts at the same time.  As of the month, the method of banning between devices is how I limit myself.  Confident administrators can provide rigorous insights by reasoning on who should be allowed and who should be forgiven.  There is no problem. But that device also have not any account. Because we all know that multiple accounts are not allowed in one device.

Much obliged to you for such extraordinary data folks, Most of the beginners has confronted this difficult they feel anxious about it. We are not permitted to make numerous records in same gadget. Be that as it may, we can utilize similar record in various gadgets.

For newbies ..

You have your mobile phone and your phone has a unique address.

An IP address will only work with you once.

Can you create an account with an IP address?

If you use one IP address to create two accounts then you will run into a lot of problems so don't use the address twice.

Yes we can't make double account on this forum ,because this is all against of forum rules. Secend you can change your account to other devices if you don't have other account on this device.  If you have any other account on other devices then you can ban in secend.  So make single and make hard work if you want to servive on this forum. 

Hi dear , thank you so much for giving us knowledge ..and clarification of our confusion...I have seen all the content all of you shared...and now all my doubt cleared..this could be helpful to other members also.

@Gg233 Obviously, thanks for this informative topic as it will clear doubts to many of the forum members but still we need to be careful on the IP address that we are going to use to make sure that it has not been used on creating another account because nowadays the forum moderators take this opportunity to ban multi-account on the same IP address

images (13).jpg

Thank you so much for clearing this confusion. I really thought that people get banned for using multiple ip, because sometimes i am using crypto talk when i am home and sometimes i use crypto talk when i am in university. So thank you so much for clearing this. Much love

On 2/27/2020 at 12:05 PM, Gg233 said:

So basically I want to try to explain this one, because I see that many still don’t get it.

Others here are fear to have changed their IP address or login their account to other devices

If you don’t have account in you other phone or device, then it is Okay!

Only prohibited here is having MULTIPLE ACCOUNT and not HAVING DIFFERENT IP ADDRESS.

I hope this help and I really appreciate if someone ❤️ this post.

My companion, if the ip you need to use on another gadget doesn't have a second record in the gathering, you can enlist with it unafraid of any issues or hindering

On 2/27/2020 at 12:05 PM, Gg233 said:

So basically I want to try to explain this one, because I see that many still don’t get it.

Others here are fear to have changed their IP address or login their account to other devices

If you don’t have account in you other phone or device, then it is Okay!

Only prohibited here is having MULTIPLE ACCOUNT and not HAVING DIFFERENT IP ADDRESS.

I hope this help and I really appreciate if someone ❤️ this post.

My companion, if the ip you need to use on another gadget doesn't have a second record in the gathering, you can enlist with it unafraid of any issues or hindering

Ip address is likely to cause a confusion among the beginners classes of understanding.

Thus, they have to be very careful and not only them but every other member here. Because it can cause their departure from the forum which they will never hope and wish for.