Safe Better write correctly!! - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
NAFIS287

Safe Better write correctly!!

Tye importance of English is too much here but in order to put reply or in order to get some good stuff written you need to have some other knowledge too regarding the cryptocurrency world.

• Useful or interesting 1

@Abideen For you to be safe in crypto talk forum. You have to follow the rules and  regulations guiding this great platform. Don't copy and past people's work, you should go on your on research for you to  get experience on how to create topic. @Jaafar Fahad Hassan

28 minutes ago, Shantos said:

@Abideen For you to be safe in crypto talk forum. You have to follow the rules and  regulations guiding this great platform. Don't copy and past people's work, you should go on your on research for you to  get experience on how to create topic. @Jaafar Fahad Hassan

I don't think we will get paid if we write wrongly in the forum, so it safe and better we write correct word that will be of benefit to forum members, because only correct write will pass information to forum members, I take my precious time to compose before I suddenly make any comments or post in the forum @Shantos

13 hours ago, Shantos said:

Dear as you know that if we create good topic then we received many posts because many members share their experience as well so it's simple as that if we work hard and make good content then we will be able to achieve what we want we will receive payment but if we work useless so nothing can be done we can't get anything so better to not waste the time..

Yeah ofcouse the word you type is not currect and not usefull then it will be not usefull post before posting you must careful while writing . The first latter is not capital or the latter is not becomes 100 latters then your post will be automatically delete thatsway be careful while writing a post

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

I don't really know if I'm good at anything so I can comment on what comes in front of my eyes.So it turns out that a lot of the time the comment is not good, it doesn't have the answer, so I think you should comment correctly from now on.If the answer to the question that was asked is not found in the comment, it is meaningless.Since I spend a lot of time making a comment, all my comments should be good and those comments should be complete.

If we do not write carefully, there is a chance of deletion of our post. Because if we cannot create good quality content then we cannot earn good income.

I strongly agree with you on this specific matter.Always make sure that if you comment or post something it must be informative and relatable to Cryptocurrency and also make sure that it is well constructed so that the other members of the forum will be able to understand 

• +2 1

This is true, but I hope that this forum will support several other languages so that the benefit will prevail to everyone. There are those who have experience but do not know English, and this constitutes an obstacle to them.

yes bro thats right and in my opinion we have not to use the shortcuts io our comments...so every one can understand our comment

Yes! First of all we must follow the rules to better write. If we write better we will remain safe.its

It's good opportunity to earn and to make our english language strong croptocurrency provided us a great opportunity.so, we must write better.

15 minutes ago, Irfandean7141 said:

It is necessary for everyone to improve their English. If our knowledge of the English language is weak, then we can't understand the main topic, then our answers will be wrong. So, learn about English strategies and make your posts meaningful. Your posts should be knowledgeable to everyone. It will be possible when your English is very smart.

@Irfandean7141 You are right as i also support your point. It requires any member that want to belong to this amazing forum by joining to have a clear understanding of English because looking at this forum needs ones to communicate by making posts and commenting to posts and this can't be easily done without the person having knowledge of English as a language.

Yes , you are proper . Cryptotalk is most popular internet site in whole world . And it help an English language. So we have to improve our talent of English and we need to write efficiently so that each one contributors understand that .

Yes. As the language of medium in this forum is mostly english it is very important to know english and how to write it correctly. Without any grammar or spelling mistakes that may confuse or make your post to be deleted. 

Yes you are right brother. We should to know what are we going to reply. Our reply is according to the topic so I think it is the best. Otherwise it is the insert of the author. So I think please write correct.

• +1 1

Yes guys,i totally agreed with you.because there are a lot of rules and regulation of the site that how to make posts properly.thats why,you make mistake here.we have to follow what is the topic and what i writing.because every posts must be topic related.            

On 2/26/2020 at 6:53 PM, NAFIS287 said:

When you start work on cryptotalk you have to know English correctly and make sure you just answer that question not other questions answer..you must follow some rules that's better for you and that will always safe your account

My dear friend you are right if a person want to join Cryptotalk. But he cannot speak and understand Russian language then he must know English properly. Because we can make post on this forum only in two languages one is Russian and other is English.

Everyone must have to follow the rules to survive on this Cryptotalk forum. Because rules are mandatory to follow. 

i  totally agree with your idea. because we should always write posts in positive ways. means we should always write a good , perfect and new English. we should never post in other language except english. these things make our reputation good and our account will be safe. means we have no chance to banned our account or taking warning points. this is the best platform for improving our writting skill.

Edited by mudassar sandhu
  • +4 1

Yes if you are working here you have to understand what are you writing. And also you have to understand that what topic is it and I am replying what I understand about it.

Yup definitely when you start working here you'll definitely learn the English language. Avoid simple mistakes like commas and wrong phrases or making degrade sentences. By avoiding these mistakes youll be on a safe side . Basically cryptotalk is that kind of forum by which we can learn english also , we can learn how to make sentences in a simple and precise way. Avoiding mistakes like Don't forget to add full stop after completing the sentence. Or spelling mistakes 

This is Bina stem that lots of peoples who writes about our good admins and moderators the ailment that the identification gets banned as of nonentity but it's inappropriate for the reason that our admins and moderators are further intellectual than us as they tell the primary topics about cryptocurrency and I judge we right call for to grasp and conform the set of laws of our Forum and that is the no more than mode anywhere we know how to declare self-same safe and sound in this forum without being paid banned and I contemplate the as a rule essential regime is exact plain that you must to station barely required and valuable annotations and I don't sense that's exact tricky for anyone.

Always make sure that if you comment or post something it must be informative and relatable to Cryptocurrency and also make sure that it is well constructed so that the other members of the forum will be able to understand the content. 

Hey there mate you are right. In order to make good and useful posts you should be fluent in English language. It is advisable that you try maximum not to make any grammatical and spelling mistakes. The message of your post should be easily conveyed to the reader. 

To be a member of this forum, we have to know how to read and construct good English, if we can't construct good English in the cryptotalk forum, it will be hard for other members to understand what we write, or if we can't write in English, we can also write in Russia too. Russia and English is the only language allowed here. @Muktarysule