Please respect the forum. - Page 15 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
babaji

Please respect the forum.

I believe what you have said and I would also like to say that if a member cannot work properly here then this member should leave this forum. Because and if this forum catches him during spamming, then his account will be banned.

Good topic we should respect this amazing site which give us opportunity to build our future in crypto and the same time they pay also so this is absolutely mind blowing so we should help them by reporting scammers,

That is abolutely true. I totally agree with you, we need crypto talk more than it needs us. This platform has helped us in so many ways and the best we can do is show appreciation by sticking to the rules and avoiding any unlawful activity.

It is really sad to hear about this news. Just because of the spammers, there is also some honest members and people that countries have been removed from this forum. We should live here as a family as it is mentioned that it is our forum as like a home. We should respect this forum in the way of making very useful posts and also report that pesticides (spammers) of this forum whenever we see the useless posts.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Yes dear respect because this forum gives a chance to earn for family support family so that's why this forum gives respect us so in return of we should want to give double respect

This is a very familiar post to everyone who learns and earns in the forum.  It gives all the benefits to the user.  I always respect the forum.To get started is because it paid us to participate here.  Our rules must be well complied with and copying and pasting and other things are not effective.

You are right.....people should follow rules and regulations....and must ban spam posts and unethical talks by this method we can respect tjis forum 

You are absolutely right. Do not copy paste in this forum , It violates the rules and regulations of this forum. Moderators are working very hard to stop the spammers from this forum. We should also help them by reporting any suspected contents or comments.

Good remembered. As we are living in that forum like a community or family so its our duty that abide the rules and respect the seniors in all matters and also help the juniors. Best wishes.

• +1 1

Hi mates, Cryptocurrency is a gift to us all so respecting and also abiding by it rules and regulations should be compulsory on every member. Let us works toward the betterment of this forum by reporting those who try to scam or plagiarise. This will make our earnings secured and also prolong our staying in the forum. 

• Useful or interesting 1

It's significant this gathering rules should be kept and the guidelines should be regarded and this is the correct activity , the work to truly make certain of it, and its significant for us to know and assemble everything in one point of view and do everything the correct way as we as a whole know in that corner nothing is simply founded on only principles of the discussion should be followed.

thanks for your post....

• Useful or interesting 1

Copy and paste is really a violation of forum rules, and it's the worst thing that happens here, the members who copy and paste are thieves ideas and comments, I think moderators are doing a great job of deleting these posts 

These thieves are banned but I think they sometimes delete the wrong person's comments

Please let us make good use of the opportunity that we have, because working in this great forum it is among our  best achievement in life. We shouldn't miss used the opportunity please.

Each of us should respect the forum because the cryptotalk forum is making a living for many people.  We don't want any forum to be destroyed for some dishonest people. So each of us must be aware.  We will try to notify the moderators whenever we see any activity that goes against the policy of the forum.

• +1 1

A beautiful topic to comment on, the most important thing we all have to pay back to this forum is respect because these forum as been of help to a lot if not all of us in these platform, definitely the moderators deserved respect from us.

• +5 1

Yes, I agree with you. We are working on the platform from I think it is the best working platform in the world. There is a platform where we can learn a lot along with earning money at the same time. So we need that when we work on this platform, then we are playing the rules and regulations of this platform in a good way, also follow them. We should never break the rule of this platform. We need to give a spot to be a respecting member of which platform and also give proof of your being a good member here. 

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Thanks for providing a chance to giving our oppinion. As its all know that this forum is best and a gift for all member.we all member who work here just like a family. And some people also scamers but some people also do work hard to making this forum great. We should follow the rules that's we can get benefits of its. 

Yes. We should respect this forum and who works in this forum. Because it is making a very important contribution in our life. Through this we can gain knowledge as well as earn money.  I can learn a lot.  This forum does not say that all work should be respected.  Whether it is big or small.  Work is work.

I think the best way to is that the problem is to follow the rules of it and to avoid using the post which contribute to the rules of the forum and also share it with your friends and family.

On 12/31/2020 at 2:36 PM, Abrara said:

We must behave as a sincere member of the forum and respect it. The members who copy other posts and paste them after some modifications are the major source of spamming. Please do not do such poor activities, because it will increases the burden of work on moderators. If I find someone who do such activity, I will report it without any delay.

thanks for this

On 2/26/2020 at 4:52 AM, Honny143 said:

Hi Mates, Its really knowledgable post for every one who wants learn and earn in this forum,because you see the decision go admin they can't banned any spammer they banned directly countries, but i think this good step and bad step also, because they block spammers its good not banned any county, because this countries so many good members also banned, and they can't do any spam, so now our responsobilty to avoid this spam and forum clean, thanks.

RESPECT, this must become a necessity to everyone in this forum,as a member you must respect all protocols in the forum,no matter who you are.let these all members get these,it is not a warning but we stick to it. 

These from 5 countries weren't aware of it and they just enter the forum like nothing and its so annoying to be deal with because the fact is there are alot of them taking this forum as a joke and just typing so bad grammar thats why they were gone for good and its also for the community itself too.