List of sites to search for information on cryptocurrencies other than the CMC website - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

List of sites to search for information on cryptocurrencies other than the CMC website

On 2/24/2020 at 4:48 PM, Crypto123 said:

Everyone knows the CoinMarketCap website and is the first choice when we want to search for anything related to cryptocurrencies, but there are other sites that offer services similar to CoinMarketCap.
So I would love to link here some of these sites for everyone to benefit

1 - https://www.coingecko.com

2- https://coindar.org

3- https://www.coinhills.com

4- https://cryptocurrencies.com.au

5- http://coincost.net

6 - https://www.investing.com

7 - https://www.cryptocompare.com

You can also add Messari, messari sites like CMC and Coingecko, it's just that the site can't be visited now,
but you can try to look for it in Playstore, because there is a Messari application.
if you are confused, you can see the Messari logo below is.
image.png.4627f7f23720958cdb2d24f92755d375.png

suggestion, you can download it so you know, which is better, because after I download, messari quality is better than others.

• Useful or interesting 1

20 hours ago, ayatoslaw said:

You can also add Messari, messari sites like CMC and Coingecko, it's just that the site can't be visited now,
but you can try to look for it in Playstore, because there is a Messari application.
if you are confused, you can see the Messari logo below is.
image.png.4627f7f23720958cdb2d24f92755d375.png

suggestion, you can download it so you know, which is better, because after I download, messari quality is better than others.

Thanks for your effort and for your kind suggestion, you have done a good job by providing this good additional info on the topic. Actually, I didn't try this app, but I can try it later. I love people who add new information to my posts. Thank you.

Thank you for sharing this information I find this very interesting ans useful, so there are many ways and tools to use for doing many search about anything about cryptocurrency and the step you need to take for trading.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

5 hours ago, Akash678 said:

Coinmarketcap is a website for tracking capitalization of various cryptocurrencies.There are currently 18,158,612.5 bitcoins in existence. This number changes about every 10 minutes when new blocks are mined. Right now, each new block adds 12.5 bitcoins into circulation.

Thank you for giving us this new and useful information about the Coinmarketcap site, in fact this is new information for me, however I have here made a list of similar sites that could be useful for members to try.

Thank you for this topic, I am sure that the majority of members interested in trading will benefit from it. For me, I prefer the coinmarketcap site because it is the best in terms of features.

9 hours ago, MeiLynh said:

The market is growing and there are many news sites about cryptocurrency projects and information. There are 2 types that are most commonly used, coinmarketcap and coingecko. But we have many attractive features at CMC.

Yes, there are many sites, but the most famous and the most popular and used by people are the site coinmarketcap and coingecko. But I liked to put here some different sites because as you mentioned you are the cryptocurrency market is growing and expanding and some may have a curiosity to know new sites.

Edited by Crypto123
correction

There are plenty of places according to Leo, but in my case most of the time coimarket cap and in very special occasions Coingecko. But several of the sites they mentioned did not know them.

4 hours ago, Mdparvez said:

i honestly know about some other not many websites but i periodically rein just coin advertise cap because its the one that i entrust the on the whole and i identify it have simply pleasant coins listed.

I know that many members have not heard about many of these sites and that most of them have heard or used only the first and second sites and therefore I wanted to put this list in order for members to know more sites and try new sites.

1 hour ago, Badman001 said:

true , if I compare coinmarketcap Website to coingecko , there there is too little chance that I surf on coinmarketcap I used coingecko that's is easiest and safest .

I also follow some good YouTube channels adorable daily update about cryoto market .

Yes, as I see it here through the responses and from other forums that the biggest popularity belongs to coinmarketand after that coingecko , these are the two main sites that most people depend on when they want to know any information about currencies.

52 minutes ago, Dipudebnath said:

the crypto markets dipped, with their movement partially attributed to Coinmarketcap changing the way it calculates the market capitalization of cryptocurrencies. The total value of the top 10 cryptocurrencies (as of 8th October 2019, 14:00) is $194bn.

Coinmarketcap has no relation to the decline in market movement and has nothing to do with the rise or fall of cryptocurrencies, this site is a database with information about cryptocurrencies and it monitors prices on a daily basis and has no effect on anything else.

Thank you for sharing this important information with us.  I also use this site.  This is very helpful for us.  Working here will make you a lot of money.

8 hours ago, Samit7228 said:

I think through this list we can get the right website and understand a few websites. Here's a special list of cryptocurrency data inquiries. As we look at new websites, we will be scared to join some new websites

Yes, in general, people are usually afraid to try new sites and they prefer the old sites and they are well known to them, but according to my opinion it is useful for one to always try new sites and compare them with the old ones.

32 minutes ago, RanaCaptcha4 said:

Interesting contribution to the network, I knew that there had been those pages however no longer for them to paintings, I typically associated coingecko with an vintage tap or a calculator, I depart my positive reaction, thank you very an awful lot.

Thanks to you, my friend, yes, coingecko is the second in the ranking after CMC, which is of course a very good site and many people use it to get important information about currencies, exchanges, market movement, trading volume and other important information.

Are you in a good list, alternative websites that I can follow are available here. But I always love using Coinmarketcap well. Perhaps it is a habit, I know very well what, how and where to find it.

I'm using two platform which is coinmarketcap and coingecko because this two platform is very good and provide us recent news and price. I prefer everyone use both platforms. Coingecko best feature is, this website providing us calculating option.

22 hours ago, Joss Buttler said:

I know all of these sites, but I like to use only two of them, the first one is Coin MarketCap and the second is Coinjacko, these two are the nice and even when you want to search some currency or market you have no problem or difficulty, they are very easy and  Easy-to-use, thanks for completing the list

Yes, that's what most members say, but not all members here know all these sites. The vast majority of them know the first and second sites, but they do not know anything about the rest of the sites. So I found it useful to put this list here.

On 2/24/2020 at 5:48 PM, Crypto123 said:

So I would love to link here some of these sites for everyone to benefit

Only the good contender I can see from the list is CoinGecko. It has been quite reputable for some time, delivering near-accurate information about top coins in the market.

It is very important and beneficial site we can take help from this site to use CMC to take a information about CMC we can search about cryptocurrencies from this site 

2 hours ago, PiroSense said:

Only the good contender I can see from the list is CoinGecko. It has been quite reputable for some time, delivering near-accurate information about top coins in the market.

For me, I used to consider CMC in the first degree, but unfortunately I found more than one SCAM coin, as well as more than one exchange listed on the CMC, and I have verified this matter more than once and therefore I have no confidence in the information 100% and I prefer to search for information in several sites and not only one site .

I use the coingecko site instead of coinmarketcap. Unlike Coinmarketcap, you can instantly calculate the value of some coins in coingecko and rate them on exchange platforms. 

10 hours ago, Efs said:

I use the coingecko site instead of coinmarketcap. Unlike Coinmarketcap, you can instantly calculate the value of some coins in coingecko and rate them on exchange platforms. 

Thank you for constructive sharing. Yes, I have already tried coinmarketcap and coingecko and found that coingecko has better features, more information and easy access to information, but Queen coinmarketcap is more popular.

Other useful websites include OnChainFX, CoinCheckup, as well as LiveCoinWatch. Even so, Coinmarketcap is unrivalled when it comes to loading speeds and comprehensive databases.

On 24.02.2020 at 12:48, Crypto123 said:

I'm sorry but why this link have relink to your topic? Maybe this is some inaccuracy? 

• Useful or interesting 1

Получай 20% с комиссии торговли при Регистрирации на бирже Binance

꧁×-×-$-$-$-$-×-×꧂

| Beyond | -  заставляет тебя расти как криптана👀

41 minutes ago, Ghetto workout said:

I'm sorry but why this link have relink to your topic? Maybe this is some inaccuracy? 

Thank you very much, my friend, for this alert, I reviewed the link and already as you said there is an error in the link so the topic itself opens, I have modified the link and corrected the error you can now try it. Thanks again.