Who wants cryptotalk app? - Page 24 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
NAFIS287

Who wants cryptotalk app?

On 2/24/2020 at 1:04 AM, NAFIS287 said:

Cryptotalk app will help you all the way you want 

Dear you are right . Every one wants crypto talk because app because from app you can earn money easily. And work here easily. 

I don't think we need a smartphone app for CryptoTalk, because this forum is more complicated than the social network Facebook/Twitter, and building apps for CryptoTalk will take time and money. I think just need the Admin to create one more simple forum interface for mobile devices.

Yes my dear friends there are many people were used cryptotalk website so there is less people wants the cryptotalk app so thats about my points of view ok good by thank you so much takecare.

Yeah cryptotalk app will definitely help us because it will become more simple and easy. With website there are many problems like interface, browsing etc that may overcome with application of cryptotalk if available. 

Hi dear friend! Off course such a cryptotalk APK will ne very useful for us.thete will ne mo wastage of time.but still there is no such official app market.please react if you like my comment

Mathelda.j

We all want an official application for this forum, this application will help us a lot to browse the forum and publish in it, with additional features to facilitate chatting between members to exchange experiences and views.

Of course everyone ,because everyone want to earn money with out any investment. And in my point of view this is good platform for those people who want to earn money online and enter into a digital currency world

I am a new user and I have searched a lot for cryptotalk application and did not find it do not know that there is an application or not but working in cryptotalk site through the browser is easy I do not think we need an application for it

If there is an application for cryptotalk then we can use cryptotalk easily and all the instructions and other things will include in one place. We can also enter in cryptotalk within a click on our phone's homepage. I hope cryptotalk will launch their application soon 

I want this app because crypto talk is the best online income source without invest any money. if you want to rich early it's possible in this site. thank you. 

Wow how great it is ! I am waiting impatiently for this, this site is the best site I have worked on and I think that the application will also be better, easier and faster, the site is still in the beginning and I expect many developments and features to come

thanks everyone,, crypto I am waiting impatiently to get it and I can gain a lot of knowledge from here.  A cryptocurrency good for students to earn.

Well for mobile users Cryptotalk app would be helpful, but i don't think there is huge need for it. Because the website is optimised in the besst way and it's easy to handle through mobile browser too as we are getting best experience of the forum in mobile. But in future if they launch mobile app it would be easy for Mobile users to access.

Actually,Its a good way. if there any Cryptotalk app then we can work here easily. Crypto user will more happy with crypto app. I think pretty much its the same to access cryptotalk from your phone or your laptop. We hope that an application will be created and add more additional features to work in the forum.

I think it is a good thing to have a cryptotalk mobile application, which makes it easy for members to enter the forum without the need for a browser.

• +3 1

I want to a cryptotalk because it is very profitable for the people but especially for the students. We work easily on this website. So the people choose this app and work regularly on this website. 

until now we cannot say that what will be the application look like and what functions it will have so we are waiting for the application but we are still working in the browser

I  am working on this website firstly. I am new user on this website. So inform me about this app. I don't know about much more than the cryptotalk know. 

Cryptotalk doesn't have cryptotalk application. That is why I only used browsers to access this forum and those browsers give me fast access to this forum but if the moderators should create cryptotalk app I think it will be good. 

Yes dear we want to an official app for Crypto talk because this is tough for working on a site compare to an app. We can open an app with easily and we can work easily on an app. Hope that app will launch in early. 

I would like to see a cryptotalk app because I guess it will be amazing and much better than the site ,also much easier for people to use than chrome ,organized etc..