Who wants cryptotalk app? - Page 23 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
NAFIS287

Who wants cryptotalk app?

Dear friend

Yes Its a good way. Crypto user will more happy with crypto app because I don't need to browse using Google chrome Thank you.

On 2/24/2020 at 2:04 AM, NAFIS287 said:

Cryptotalk app will help you all the way you want 

in my opinion, Cryptotalk app will be better for us if cryptotalk app served us better service from cryptotalk website. other wise i don't want cryptotalk app. cryptotalk website not gives us bad services

Cryptotalk is a website.Their is no proper app for it.As a website its working is fine ,we feel no difficulty while wprking on website but it ia not good for those whose cell phone did not support desktop site .Their is need of app for them.

No application has been launched from this site yet and this application would be of great benefit to us

I think working on website is little bit difficult than apps because apps can be used easily but this website is working best and there is no need for the apps and this is only my opinion but I know everyone want apps 

If there was a application for cryptotalk i would like to use it because i have a little trouble with site i have to use desktop mode in every page and solve a captcha i dont know its norma or not . If there is a app let me know pls.

• +3 1

I think maybe we need a app in the feature for going fast to our features on cryptotalk.. browsers always react slowly.. and it's not easy for working and posting on cryptotalk through browsers..

I want cryptotalk app because it'll very easy and handy simplified to use. But I don't have any problem with web version. May be in app I will miss some features. I think the app will be more comfortable for me.

I want a app which is made by this forum which will provide everything like this forum. It will prevent our difficulties to get into this app which is faced by us.But it will considered to the authority.

An app of a website  make its working smooth but crypto talk website is working very well I feel no difficulty while working through a website so there is no need  of app for crypto talk.

yes friend i want crypto apps then we will get good benefit this site so that i will requests this forum modaretor if you will create this apps then there are many people work this site and daily many people joint this site and get good benefit.

thanks 

I think everyone wants that, but I think the managers don't have that they want to put their full focus on the forum inside the web only. Currently this is my opinion. I don't know the real reason, but I think that is the matter.

That's right. I agree with this. Because, there are many problems with the website. But you can easily log in to the account from the apps. Also, there are many benefits to using the apps system.

• +3 1

I Think Everyone Wants CryptoTalk App So They Can Work Easily And Smoothly .everyone Wants To Work Perfectly And Smoothly So Mobile Application Will Help Evveryone to Work Smoothly And Perfectly. 

@NAFIS287

I prefer to use the site directly ,this would be safer however, application may be appropriate and it has positive aspects

I think a crypto site is better than a crypto app because a lot of people don't believe in mobile apps and then they don't compare earning apps.Browser is good but it also has errors in creating or posting things, unfortunately it is not in the staff plan so it will be left out of our will.

The cryptotalk application is a conversation that has great advantages and it is honest and safe. This is enough to work with comfortably in it, but some complain that it did not work for them on the phone, but I advise you on the computer, it works quickly and clearly

I think that cryptotalk is my future in the coming and I hope to fulfill everything it will provide a great ease for users. 

My dear friend everyone wants a crypotalk app because if we got a app then it will easy to us open a forum and easy to handle our account. 

I want the cryptotalk app cryptotalk app is mobile phone that would make life easy it will be better to have cryptotalk app for the better operation of the forum.

I think it would be great if the App is introduced as it would save time and probably cost effective. But if they there would be am App it would be great if it is if top rank and less ads.

I found this provision prepared very useful, since it would be possible to automatically login through the application to this site and to make it very convenient while at the moment the official application somehow did not work out.

I think this is a great idea, working in the site is okay and good but i think if there would be an app to create it would be better because when i open to the website there are captcha which always appear. I think if they will develop an app, they can lessen those captcha and we can work here efficiently. And besides, it would be easy to open our accounts if there is an app to be created. 

as we all are working on the cryptotalk site.and it is inviting client site .but it'll be way better to have cryptotalk app for the way better operation of the forum. having a app will result in specifically get to to the gathering.

Yes i agree with you 

I want crypto app because This will pass a lot of our time and we will not have to open the website too simple we will open the apps and start our work.