Which exchanger is always best what you think? - Page 9 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
NAFIS287

Which exchanger is always best what you think?

Yobit exchanger is the best exchanger I have seen. Because in this we can easily perform transactions easily and this is the best site to do exchange independently. Thank you 

The best quality of exchange is exchange is that the site make currency exchange in a good prices. Further it doesn't charges any extra fees on the transferring of any currency this will be the best qualities for the best exchanger sites. Thank you 

Yobit always has its number one league it remains its place at the number one ranking. WellI share my personal experience then I should go for yobit even I am using this site that's why I am totally agree with yobit. Thank you 

I currently use three exchanges because they cover my needs and I recommend them because they have served me well, first I have yobit which I use to exchange a large number of tokens, second I use binance to store cryptocurrencies for a certain period of time and lastly I use uphold because it allows me to withdraw to my local currency.

there are alot of exchanges but according to me Kucoin and Binance is the best exchange which are fast and easy to use

Form my experience my top three favourite exchangers are yobit, poloniex and binance i love and trust those three platforms and  the exchange is legit and genuin i really recommend those three. 

There are many exchanges of full trust nowadays. You can choose between them as needed for the trading feature. Most popular are binance, kucoin, huobi, bitfinex, yobit, and coinbase.

I think I will choose your yobit exchange which is the best its first transaction and withdraw. low fee of trading and withdraw so is my personal opinion yobit and binance.

I think I will choose your yobit exchange which is the best its first transaction and withdraw. low fee of trading and withdraw so is my personal opinion yobit and binance.

Binance, Hibtc, Bitstamp, Kraken, Poloniex, Bitfinex, Bittrex, and Yobit are among the best website exchanges, but we don't always have the time to search for them all. There are many website exchanges in the works, but the most famous we find here on this forum from members opinion are the ones I listed above.

I use many exchanges and I think all are good. Like coinbase,binance,yobit  and hotbit. I personally use them all my experience to use them is very good. In yobit I am new and my experience is not more but I realized that it is good one like others. 

• +4 1

Coinbase was  my ist exchange that I used.And I can  fully trust on coinbase. Because I also withdraw many times and send money to other account from coinbase. I don't face any difficulty by using this.No I have some money in coinbase exchange. So I am happy to use this. But some other exchanges I am using now like yobit, hotbit and binance. They are also good and secure. 

• +3 1

• I have three markets , which they are the best in my opinion until now, I con mention , yobit , poloniex and binance , I said those  because I had a personal experience with them.To my liking the best exchange is binance I also like yobit in certain aspects. Kicoin, Bittrex are also good . But I insist that the best is Binance.

My dear, the market has so many exchanges. I was confused for a long time but Yobit was always the best one for me. Some more that you can test and are user friendly with non KYC are Binance and Hotbit. I use exchanges that help the users and have good support. Yobit is the best and after that I have to say that Hotbit impressed me.

My dear, the market has so many exchanges. I was confused for a long time but yobit was always the best  one for me. I think yobit is also a good exchange we can exchange mostly coins from there and it is easy to use.

On 2/24/2020 at 12:11 AM, NAFIS287 said:

Share you best exchanger for helping each other every time.

Exchanger is a valuable asset

In my opinion yobit and binance exchange is the best . You can take easily withdraw from this. It's transection fee is very low and it's security is very high. Your assets are safe and secure. I personally use this both exchanges. 

• +1 1

In my opinion the Yobit account for exchange of crypto currency is best because I have seen the features of Yobit are many different than others. It's very easy and quick to make any transaction.

In my opinion, the Yobit exchange is the best for trading, and it is considered the most reliable and safe. I joined it a few months ago and the best among the trading exchanges, and I recommend trading through it.

• +1 1

I only know about yobit as an exchanger. And I think it is doing well since it makes alot of things easy to understand, also it has almost all the currencies that maybe required for exchange. 

From my point of view yobit is the best exchange site. This site is safe and secure. Most of the people using it. In yobit there is an option called investbox. You can invest your crypto currency there. And you can have good profit from it.

• +1 1

Binance is the number 1 exchange or trading site in my opinion and I love to work at Binance and then there are MXC , bitmax, bitforex and Yobit these are all very good sites as well and are legit and trusted sites.

There are many exchange sites, but I saw that Binance Mo is the most widely accepted and popular site, and Yobit is also a great platform because of the speed of transactions and withdrawals as you can withdraw your currency in dollars and convert it into the currency of your country.Search for all exchange sites to choose the one that suits you.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Dear everyone must share those site which they use . I suggest that yobit is good because i use this. 

So therefore i suggest this. And i recommend this.

Thanks.

According to my experience, the best trading platforms are binance and Safepal, through my work in this field I found that these are the best trading platforms

Edited by Issa88
  • +1 1