How much will BTC reach in 2020? $ 50,000 or $ 5,000? - Page 14 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Saoha

How much will BTC reach in 2020? $ 50,000 or $ 5,000?

Я думаю что точно спрогнозировать это невозможно. Не понятно, как поведёт себя любая монета в определённое время. Могут быть только предположения. 

Hello the price its stable this months it coud be a bullrun and price will rise like 3 years ago. But no body can know just God and whales... hehehe those whales are a mob.. i hope btc drop to 5000 again. Thanks for the post

With as much band news as the news from BitMEX, the news from Kucoin, and the news from president Trump Bitcoin continúes to resist at $ 10.500, my opinion is that after the elections in the United States pass, Bitcoin will reach $20.000

I do not think that it will reach any of the price, in the price of 5000 prices in front of him many supports to overcome and the price of 50 thousand dollars is a price that takes time and it may take two years, an estimate, to reach it,depending on analysing. 

• +1 1

As we can see now Bitcoin don't want to go up.

Negative news and forecasts about Corona-virus and bad USA economics - all it is say that wa have already seen the maximum price of the Bitcoin in this year.

So the answer is $50k - No

$5k - possible.

i speculation 50k USD in 2020 therefore significance bitcoin for me is instantly under price it will materialize 5x or perhaps 10x almost immediately as it should be to not have of make available and the command is precise high..if altogether country pass bitcoin I'm for certain will be punch 500k USD. 

We are almost finishing the year, and at the moment this attempt to break the resistance of 11 thousand dollars, I think that by the end of the year we could reach 20 thousand and with that have a base of support so that next year if we could achieve the great jump of the 50 k. We are before the situation that some countries want to integrate cryptocurrencies as current currencies to trade within their country, such as Venezuela, which launched an official token called Petro, being the pioneer in being the first to launch an official token to be able to buy things from daily use

The price of Bitcoin will continue to rise during 2020 but as long as there is no major event in the world of cryptocurrencies, its price will not rise so dramatically, I doubt it will exceed $ 13,000.

you got it right friend !! Few events have arisen worldwide with the issue of pandemic, and one of them important was the BTC Fall. The most thoughtful thing that left me was that that day they announced in China and the rest of the countries, that this disease would be long term & about its cure. But 7 months have already passed & its recovery is constant in the market

The price is more likely to rise than to fall in value, perhaps we can appreciate another all-time high. that's why you have to be prepared and gather as many satoshis that you can.

• Useful or interesting 2

I think Bitcoin can reach 15.000$ or even 20.000 if there are any good news about crypto and many buyers will come to the market, then we can see really good results

bitcoin is growing very fast its price I say that ending this year will end with a good price so it is time to invest in bitcoin.

The truth is that nobody knows what the historical maximum that Bitcoin has in 2020 can be very high or it can reach an average standard and exceed 20,000 USD the truth is that nobody knows how much the value of bitcoin will rise but what If you have to keep in mind, it is that Bitcoin is in an uptrend and this is an opportunity that many people can take advantage of

Well, it may not reach 50000 but it will not go down to 5000 either, I believe that as the market is moving it will remain stable above 10,000 dollars

I think that we are going to be expecting a rise in the last 2 months of the year a very good rise in bitcoin and I hope that the Altcoins will accompany it. I think that with the end of the pandemic and after the elections in the United States pass, we are going to have a tremendous rise in the entire cryptocurrency market. And that will give rise to many projects that were launched so far this year to consolidate and have strength. It will also lead to many new projects on blockchain technology never seen before. That is very good for everyone, and I also know that next year is going to be much better than this and we are going to see an exponential rise in users entering the world of cryptos.

Bitcoin has not even been close to $ 50,000 in 2020, and I don't think it will be in 2021, I don't think it will fall to $ 5,000. I think it could fluctuate between $ 9,000 and $ 12,000 as this year. Of course, in a positive news, it can test $ 15-20,000.

7 hours ago, OthmaneSmira said:

@Enrique77Yes, your comment is special ... but I do not think that Bitcoin or cryptocurrencies are related to anything other than the law of supply and demand ... this is the law that controls all markets in the world ... it is related to the availability of bitcoin or not ....

It's not just supply and demand, there are many other factors that affect the price of bitcoin, not just supply and demand. The cryptocurrency market is tied to what happens in the world, when the serious virus crisis began in March, bitcoin fell, and that is not due to supply and demand. Thus, you have many factors that affect the price of the currency. I don't have another example in mind now, but if you look at the big points that the currency went down or up it is also due to an Extraordinary event in the world.

Some will say the the price goes up and others say that the price will go down. But on the basis of what, do they have an analysis, and what is the probability of their predictions. If everybody is saying the price goes up, then the price will just go up??

Since the number of bitcoins that miners get is halved every 4 years and with the increase in the number of giant companies investing in bitcoin, I think it is very easy for the price of Bitcoin to reach $ 100,000 in 10 to 15 years.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

There are a number of reasons why Bitcoin could reach $ 50,000 in the near future, such as the limited total number of cryptocurrency, as it will be the rare gold when Bitcoin mining ends. And the crises that make people switch to Bitcoin as a financial asset easier and faster to transfer between countries.

• +1 1
  • +5 1