Money transfer problem - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jhadhasan

Money transfer problem

In this case know that refusal of transferring your crypto currency to balance by clicking send to my balance is a general problem which shall be fix as soon as they are done with the operation they are carrying out. Some times it doesn't take more than 2 days and sometimes it do take 2 weeks. Even recently the forum has experienced such challenge which was due to action to improve the forum that they were doing

• Useful or interesting 1

I think you are not the only one and the people who are wishing the problem Why my army 486 will solve this problem And first of all you don't have to worry There is a small fish that will take a walk Don't worry Thank you so much.

On 12/26/2020 at 5:45 AM, Jessica13 said:

We as a whole experiencing this problem,Yobit is presumably fixing there stage at the present time and we should be persistence about this difficult I figure this difficult will be settle in a matter of moments we simply need to unwind and stand by..

Money transfer problem in yobit is when you are actually trying in difficulty some problem are fixed but when you try and buy or sell a coins and you see it is not yet out check the history or try and contact for help. 

Hello mate, you shouldn't worry about it because i learn that can happend sometimes, i think it'll be fine inside a week. I heard it's not working because they're refilling the btc pool so they can pay us. That's don't think that you can't take your money and keep working so you  won't lose pottential income.

• +1 1

You do not have to stop working if the payment stops and the forum will not stop working, and now you have to continue working in the forum and making useful posts because the payment will return soon after the cleaning operations are completed in the forum.

If you face some problem to transfer money need to maintain some of rules, at first you should maintains cryoto rules. You need a better wallet and also a local acount. If u unable to transfer then, go to the crypto help survive   

I will say that there will be some problems or it may be due to holidays.  Or it is possible that the software is up to date.  So stay calm and stay with the crypto team. I think we need to learn about it, it's very important to us, because we don't know exactly about your YouTube accounts and how to connect ... and how we can raise money  ?

I also suffer from the same problem, but according to my information, transfers are now stopped until the beginning of the new year, when you will be able to transfer. 

• +2 1

I am new here and have never started making money on my business ,so I have never had this kind of problem before.
But through the posts that I have read, it seems that the issue is normal and it is possible that many people will face it, just try again later.

I think you can use Yobit account for money transfer. I don't have any idea about the problem as I don't  face it till now. Don't worry there is a solution of every problem.

• +1 1

My dear, I also face this problem some days ago. I think when the moderators clean the forum from low quality poster and spammer, they stop the payment. For this reason, Yobit send to my btc button don't work, My dear don't worry for this problem, In one week this problem resolved. Now this option work properly. 

YoBit is an online exchange trading platform designed to support the trading of cryptocurrenciesBefore you start trading Crypto or buy Bitcoin on the ... When it comes to sending out payments or doing withdrawals, the ... Apparently, with the test ticket I made, you can deposit money into your ... A lot of supposed members of Yobit.net are mad because of one common problem, ..

It's probably just a technical issue which the website faced while handling the huge amount of requests it has on the daily. while registering on yobit , it is said that it is a website which has been running for many years , so we can trust it.

I just read that this is a problem that sometimes occurs and is solved by officials, so do not worry, just be patient, I think it is due to the forum wallet being empty so everyone has to wait until the money is transferred only

• +2 1

Sometime The send button goes off. I don't know what exactly the problem is But don't be worry because I think that the administration blocked the withdrawal of funds due to some updates. They always fix this problem in a few days.

• +1 1

On 2/23/2020 at 9:06 AM, khan188 said:

In YoBit "send to my Balance" not working. I feel like I am giving up. I have contacted the admin and they said we are trying to solve the problem.

Don't even think of that buddy, giving up with out exercising patience may be the bad decision to ever been taking because you will later regrets it, soon as possible it will be fix to work. A forum like this that is able to keep to it promise and be paying members more than a year always needed to be trusted.

13 hours ago, ajabe2 said:

Sometime The send button goes off. I don't know what exactly the problem is But don't be worry because I think that the administration blocked the withdrawal of funds due to some updates. They always fix this problem in a few days.

That what I was actually talking about when you see a such currency that can not been withdraw kindly contact for some help maybe you will be assist in other the problem been fixed. 

Probably I am also facing the same problem too and don't know what may be the reason behind it. I think it's the problem inside yobit exchange and we can only wait for it to get solved . If this still doesn't gets solved for some more days then we should probably contact admin.

Transfer problems are always on in the system where there is a machine that is operating. We all need to be aware of this.

Yes, basically. My dear, I have never had such a problem.  However you are not a single member who seems to have faced this problem. I think all the other members are facing this problem. Ubit has a technical problem but don't worry about it anytime soon and we will be able to send our earnings basically balance I think it will be resolved this week.

This is a problem everyone cannot avoid completely because the procedures are not that easy for the members. But I will advice member to ask question because that is the best way of learning thanks.

On the off chance that you face some issue to move cash, you need to keep up some of rules, from the outset you ought to keep up cryoto rules. You need a superior wallet and furthermore a neighborhood account. On the chance that you can't still move, at that point, go to the cryptotalk  help.