Money transfer problem - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jhadhasan

Money transfer problem

Las transferencias de dinero siempre han sido súper molestas en todo momento siempre se retrasan mucho más de lo esperado y no funciona así porque si dicen que llega de inmediato y a veces dura 1 o 2 días sin llegar

It is important that you verify very well the addresses of the wallets where you will make the transfer since if you authorize it to a wrong address you will not be able to recover it

Everyone had this problem and most users will have this problem in the future also. So for the attention of the users, this happens when the cleaning process is done by the forum and the moderators. this is a time when they delete not so useful Posts and ban the spammers in the platform. This process might take a few days. So it is necessary that the users be patient. Your Bitcoins are safe and you can transfer it after the process is over.

• Useful or interesting 1

The same problem i have also faced while transferring my coins. I think this is the problem of yobit and yobit will early solve it. You can ask to the experts if they can help you in this problem.

Yes, this matter happens from time to time and the sending to the balance stops due to the moderators cleaning the forum from spammers and members who violate the rules and posts that are not useful, bad and repetitive.  Also, there may be a rule update so that the credit will be temporarily suspended. Do not worry, you will not waste your money if you are useful in the forum.

I have read several colleagues with the same problem but in the case of the yobit platform I am sure they will have it solved in a short period of time since yobit is one of the most reliable platforms that can be found on the internet its years that it has been operational show
a big hello to everyone

is still not solved and the admins and moderators are not answering us about this problem, I hope they will publish an announcement on whats happening.

Hello friend . Well , This happens sometimes . Actually , This is a temporary issue of yobit. But don't worry , After few hours , It will solve and you will be able to send btc to your balance . 

Hey mate, this is a common issue at yobit because every month yobit campaign do audit and after finish the audit all the balance will transfer, so we have to wait until the audit finish.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think that in recent times the platform has had great changes in relation to its rewards. I think that in recent months he has been accommodating to how everyone wants it not to work. The tokens that they give us for commenting are called TALk and they do not have any value in the market at the moment, and I think that the previous rewards in satoshis were very good to be maintained over time. I also think that he is not being very professional at the moment with the airdrop that they are promoting as it is a lot of work hours and we have no news so far. Just wait

i believe they should add this matter to the pinned post , always beginner suffers from it because they never faced such a problem before , always from time to time this button get disabled either because there are no more bitcoins and members have to wait sometime until yobit is charged again or because the admins will be clearing the forum from useless posts so they stop paying until they finish

• +3 1

This is not a big problem. Every period the Yobit wallet is emptied and they have to recharge it again, so the transfer to the balance is suspended temporarily pending the replenishment of the Yobit wallet again.

• +2 1

This is a very general problem,this happens sometimes, you will not face this problem if you transfer money with a little caution.

Try not to stress over this everybody experiences a similar issue and it will be understood in the most brief time. Wear t stress, the cash will be moved when you won't lose a single thing from your cash. Simply continue working and don't quit distributing.

supply time to guide to clear up this problem ,quickly it will open the transfer choice keep doing all your work and offer appropriate quality stuff

On 2/23/2020 at 7:39 AM, Jhadhasan said:

Hello friends, it has been mine for me for some time now, and I have been working on this site and earning money without any problem. But since yesterday I have been trying to transfer the money that I earned to my investment fund in Yobit, but the matter is not implemented. Do you have any solution to this problem?

٢٠٢٠٠٢٢٣_٠٨٣٨١٤.jpg

Many people are facing same problem. Sometimes yobit websites do usually have site maintenance, because of the number of people visiting it, it needs to be maintained regularly because of some reasons and other eg like scammers and hackers. So please exercise more patience because the issue will soon be rectified.

Hello dear, do not worry about this as these problems are always, you have to wait. There will be a complete solution to these problems, as these things will be fine, my friend. I wish you good luck dear

If you challenge a little problematic to handing over cash destitution to be adamant several of rules, at key you be supposed to maintains cryoto rules. You essential a excel wallet and plus a citizen account. If u not capable to hand over at that time become to the crypto refrain from stay alive. 

On 2/23/2020 at 2:48 PM, pakjobhelp said:

Hello boss this problem is face every member i also face this issue but wait for good time when solve this issue. I hope this problem solve with in few hours. I know so for as this problem come last day but all member hope that it solve soon.

Best of luck..

Yes brother same issue happening with me from yesterday. I don't know why my bitcoin isn't transferring to bitcoin balance but it will surely get solved automatically after some time. The same issue was happened previously and also solved automatically after passing done time. Thank you.

On 2/23/2020 at 2:48 PM, pakjobhelp said:

Hello boss this problem is face every member i also face this issue but wait for good time when solve this issue. I hope this problem solve with in few hours. I know so for as this problem come last day but all member hope that it solve soon.

Best of luck..

I am also facing the same problem since yesterday. In YoBit "send to my Balance" not working. I feel like I am giving up. I have contacted the admin and they said we are trying to solve the problem. Let's see ahaed. What gonna happen. 

On 2/23/2020 at 3:34 PM, NKDB said:

Relájese, es un problema técnico, yobit lo resolverá lo antes posible, recuerde que no son robots, hay personas detrás de ayudar y trabajar, debemos ser pacientes.

If you face some problem to transfer money need to maintain some of rules, at first you should maintains cryoto rules. You need a better wallet and also a local acount. If u unable to transfer then, go to the crypto help survive   

it's far just a mater of time all problems could be solved, it's far running for me proper now and that i don't know about you'll be its a network problems the you need to look forward to a while and attempt it again letter

• +1 1

Yes of course this problem is seen from time to time and it often involves a lack of fishing on the platform and after a few days of sending the platform this problem is solved and I think you can send money then

Hey.,i am also facing the same problem.. But don't worry yobit will troubleshoot your problem.. Just give it some time to update.. And it will likely to be update on Monday.

• +2 1

Friend, you are not the only one who goes through this problem, there are several people who are with this problem and still no solution has been found but it will already be found for me in my opinion it is possible that the page or site could have fallen but it is only a hypothesis or my opinion.

• +5 1