Money transfer problem - Page 29 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jhadhasan

Money transfer problem

As for me, I am new here so I did not suffer from this problem, but according to my knowledge and experience, the yobit platform has proven its worth and credibility, so you do not worry, most likely there is a technical error and it will be resolved as soon as possible so continue your work and do not worry

I regret such problems occurring in this sophisticated high-end forum
But we should expect such to happen at any time and wait for the solution to be 100% healthy and safe without loss
I hope that you have reached a solution, and at that time publish an article for us containing what happened so that you will be aware of what we will do if we face the same situation.

Sign out of the wallet and entering it may work we all face this same problem bad but with time due to work well, it's only a matter of time, my friend.

• +1 1

Welcome, my friend, these things have become normal, and the Send Bitcoin button will return to sending and working again. Perhaps every time this happens, the administration changes something on the platform

It is not big problem. You don't worry. I also face this problem. In my account after two days this problem is solved.  This problem will be solved in few days. 

Yes, my friend, this problem is present at all, and there is no solution in front of us but to wait, because this problem is a process of repair by those responsible for the site to amend and improve this that happens every period and we have to be sure that it is a very normal routine and nothing will go.

Do not worry my friend. It is a routine problem and it has been repeated several times. Moderators every period to stop the withdrawal of profits from Yobit to clean the forum from thieves who do not follow the rules of the forum or have a poor reputation. Or it may be a technical problem, but it returns soon after a while.  I advise you to focus on your work and pursue your tasks with the same will, and nothing will befall you

• +1 1

You will be able to transfer your money to Yobit .. because I heard about members who faced this problem before
And it is always solved. And this problem, I expect it needs a little time

• +1 1

Hello dear well this problem is facing by many of us and i think we should have to learn about this , this is very important for us , because we dont know properly about youbit accounts and how to connect .... and how can we withdraw money

• +3 1

Yes, dear, this problem is recurring and it has occurred with all members, everyone suffers from it here and there. Promises by the supervisors to solve it, and we hope that this problem has happened a while ago and has been solved.

• +2 1

In fact, the problem is not just with one person but with everyone This is not a big concern, if you have problems with Widrow, try again In fact, I think Jobit's problem should be looked at better So that the problem is solved very soon

In fact, my dear friend, I am new here and do not have sufficient information about cryptocurrencies and how to trade them. I hope that the old, experienced members will help you to solve your problem.

Do not worry, my friend, this matter happened with everyone, so the moderators in the forum may do maintenance work or change the forum rules, as well as follow up and ban fake accounts, and the matter can be repeated every few months, so do not worry, it is temporary and everything will return to normal.

• +1 1

whatever the problem is i believe it must have been fixed well i happened to join this forum this month so i donvt really have an answer for that but all i can say is that this forum has really come a long way and as a matter of facts a lots of people have earned so big 

Yes we normally get the problem of money transfer in the yobit account due to lack of proper service well sometimes is a general problem for the entire platform which use to be disabled by the moderators for the forum clean up

Assalam 0 Alaikum friends I am recently joined this site but I don't know about earning and how much earn in a day. If any friend know about earning and withdrawal than please guide me the way how we earn I a day and guide the withdrawal process. 

I still have the problem  I am still  unable  to transfer  the two days income to the  balance but most likely  the problem  will be  solved money. We will add the the balance soon.

I have not face this kind of problem maybe this is a temporary problem and it will be resolved soon after few days just keep continue your hard work and if you're still face this kind of problem then connect with the support team maybe they will give you a better answer

It is normal, my friend, do not be afraid of that, it may be a weak network or a temporary problem with Yopit
It will resolve after some time
An icon on the action and you can withdraw what you got for sure
I wish you success

• +1 1

Its a minor issue. I have heard heard it happens sometimes. Im nit an experienced person in this regard since i haven't yet got any coins in my balance. Being a beginner here isn't easy😁

The digital coronary is popular in many countries due to the coronavirus virus, which means that the use of digital coroner is greater than ever before.

You are not the only one suffering from this recent problems mate but this is not a problems. This is the effect problems mate but this us not a problems. This is the effect of the new withdraw policy of yobit which state that you can only withdraw your funds.

• +1 1

I had the opportunity and I say opportunity because it was where I got more knowledge about everything I was doing here in the forum when I started and I realized that I could not transfer the balance, but that did not prevent me from continuing to do things here in the forum, for that the day they finally paid I had very good money together. Let's remember that we are in a society where you have to have patience and discipline to make a difference. 

The Satoshi Collection button has been blocked by the forum administration for a month. And it is closed every now and then for forum cleaning. In the meantime, we can't collect our money and we have to be patient to activate the button.

Sometimes the administration of the forum deactivate the button of send to balance as they clean the forum from spammers, scammrs and violators of the rules during that at time and Once the process done the button is reactivated.

• +2 1