Money transfer problem - Page 34 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jhadhasan

Money transfer problem

In this forum so many members are telling same problem. For me also happens same problm but next day my balance add soon. So don't worry about it.

This is not a technical problem and neither is this problem with you, but the members who are working on the forum, their payment is reserved for a few days. This happens for 1 week or 10 days and after that you will be able to send this payment to your balance. So you don't have to worry. 

This thing happens every period, as the moderators stop the payment button and delete all posts that violate the rules, now the payment button works, but there is no need to ask this question every time the payment stops

• Useful or interesting 1

At the moment there is no problem
Because it has been resolved
Hoping that we will not run into such problems
In the future my friend

Welcome, my friend, this problem is faced by a lot of members here, but I think it's okay for us to continue working normally and patiently until this problem is solved.

Yes in last month I have suffered this problem money transfer is big issue related to money exchangers.I think this problem solve through a good wallet.Yobit is proper working wallet for this.

My dear friend I want to tell you that there are some temporary problem occurred and in that account you should not be worried about that because this is a temporary problems and very soon this will be solved so you should be focused on your work

• +3 1

I'm sure I've had this issue as well. But don't get too worked up. I believe it will be resolved at some point in the future. Since we might not be able to profit from the owner's dilemma.

Yes many of people face the same problem in many ways they get money, they Waite a long time and the day they get money face the youbit problem and money has not been coming directly I have new so when my first money came I convert into bit coin and also My country money then I will get so please guide me thank u .

Not you are only we all are facing this problem there is a server issue it will be shortly resolve don't get panic do your daily basis work and sure in few time you can we draw your payment from the yobit wallet and one more thing I want to mention be careful about the wallet transaction if you are given by mistake two other account then it possible to get the amount again so be careful and good luck.

Hallo my dear friends have a good day I want to tell you that I am new here so I did not face these problems but I am seeing this problem from yesterday but I am sure that four will solve this problem soon. 

My friend thought that there is a technical problem with some accounts. You have to be patient for a certain period, and I think that things will get back to normal and solve the problem.

You can convert cryptocurrencies to a yobit account, and from there you can withdraw your payments in the local currency you use yourself, so I'm telling you based on that information I get from the experts.

My friend, sometimes the money transfer is stopped due to some maintenance work on the Yobit platform or because there is not enough money in the platform's wallet to pay everyone, then it is recharged and then the money transfer reopens.

• +1 1

Well my friend .. in fact, nowadays I do not face such a problem, but I see that everyone in your time was facing this problem .. and I think that it is a technical problem or correcting something within the yobit wallet .. it is a temporary problem and it may happen at any time .. I hope Not to be exposed to it .. I wish you and everyone luck and success.

Dear friend, I cannot help solve this problem because I do not have enough experience, but I advise you to contact the support and they will surely solve this problem for you.

Dear, do not worry. This problem occurs from time to time within the forum and the reason is due to the suspension of payment by officials on Bitcoin work mainly because of the lack of payment through it. This main reason for this problem in general is that the forum is mainly idle, corrupt, not abiding by the rules in general When all violators are eliminated from this forum, in general, the payment automatically returns to the Bitcoin currency, and that takes some time to delete the unhelpful posts and the unhelpful topics and the description of the forum from the violators Thank you very much

• +2 1

This is an interim problem, so don't be worried. You will solve this dilemma very quickly, and your sathosi will come to you. Next week you and everyone will also have this dilemma again as the yobit wallet gets emptied every six to seven days.

Friend this is very rare that you do not stop transferring your money what you are going to have to do is wait to see if it is solved and if that problem continues what you will have to do is talk to a forum moderator and tell you which one It is the problem or that it gives you some solution.

• +1 1

We all suffer from this problem, my friend, you are not alone, and I think that the reason for this is a technical malfunction and it will soon be resolved by the members, so there is no need for concern and tension

• +5 1

I think if you are having trouble sending money then you need to read this forum description it can help you., Many new members here have this problem but the only solution is to go to this forum read solution, You will be helped from there.thankuu

I don't know about this problem and noe even for solution....What is this?😁😁Do we can not get payments done now? Please let me know.....I am curious for this.....

I don't know about this problem and noe even for solution....What is this?😁😁Do we can not get payments done now? Please let me know.....I am curious for this.....

This is a problem with the movement of the funds from the earn balance to your wallet but now it is resolved within some days. So continue to earn and when the problem will resolved you can just transfer all of your funds to your wallet at one time....!!

Do not worry, my friend, that this is a temporary problem and it will be resolved soon, because the suspension is due to moderators modifying the forum or cleaning the forum from bad posts.  In my opinion, you should keep writing posts and working on the forum and don't worry.