How many coins/tokens do you think will survive after 2020 ? - Page 13 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kumar

How many coins/tokens do you think will survive after 2020 ?

More than 10 coins in the top 1000. I like coins with a low cap because they quickly make a profit

actually i brlieve a lot of coins might survive after 2020.Tokens like bitcoin, ethereum, bnb,  twt im asuming that these ones will survive

2020 doesn't spare anyone, so I think a lot of coins are going to have problems. On the other hand, the market should be warming in the near future, and growth, respectively.

Когда сидишь в собраньях шумных,

Язык пылает и горит;

Но люди делятся на умных и тех,

Кто много говорит.

(с) И. Губерман.

On 10/3/2019 at 3:33 PM, Kumar said:

For me approximately 10% of coins/tokens of out of current 3000 would be able to survive and will be worth investing or people would show interest, what do you guys think ?

Yes ı agree with you. I guess, as you said most coins will die, only the important ones will remain and people will value them.👍

I would say only the Top 100 to 200 will survive and the rest of them will get deleted from the wallets. This shit coins are not a worth and people got tired by investing into them.

I am too tired from relying and waiting for the day to sell, but hopes gone into the mud. Invest in BTC,LTC and ETH are the top 3 good coins for making profits

I think little coins can survive in 2020 and 2021, we have now so many projects and coins that appeared very fast and i think will disappear very fast too, projects with steady potential and community can survive like ethereum, litecoin and xrp

Hi all
good question
in my opinion, not a lot since 90% of projects are scams
that's why it's worth investing only in the coins that have a good ranking
have a good day🙂

I do not fully understand your opinion. I see no reason for a large percentage of coins to disappear. Of course, a little bit of information may disappear, but I think they will be replaced by new coins, so I think the total number of coins will be exactly not less than now

This cannot be predicted. A market with many surprises, and those who have no legitimate development will not continue. I think so

In this 2020, not only have most of them survived, but a lot of new coins have been created. The negative of the situation is that to the power of any person a cryptocurrency we are not exempt from the scams that this brings with it.

On 10/3/2019 at 7:33 AM, Kumar said:

For me approximately 10% of coins/tokens of out of current 3000 would be able to survive and will be worth investing or people would show interest, what do you guys think ?

It is good that they launch new tokens and be able to participate in them but most of the tokens end up not meeting the initial expectations, basically they do not survive, it is better to focus on the coins that already have stability

I think that everything depends on many factors, if the currency generates trust among people and if the project is good if they can get to discard more than the rest of all, but currently there are many currencies that in the end do not have an accurate support and at the In the end it stagnates and they do not progress, there are very few that will really survive after 2020, in addition, the pandemic will also detract from many currencies; It is important to note that currently there are many scam projects, which in the end become scaam, I hope I have helped a little, greetings.

i thinks many coin or token can't survive to 2021 .. many coin or token just use the fomo don't with good project .. and in 2020 too many new coin good with great project .. i thinks in 2021 many coin again with great project and many coin just use the fomo

every token?
Why is this a question like why would the tokens die after a year. Is there a desease for tokens or what. They don't just die like that.
Its just my opinion even though its not a smart question.
All tokens will pass 2020 no matter what. Only if the tokens are just dead nobody knows about them!

On 10/3/2019 at 6:33 PM, Kumar said:

It depends as technology evolves every day these currencies have to evolve in time to time. If they can't evolve they won't survive in long run.

I see from the rundown of coin marketcap that there are in excess of 4000 coins/tokens enlisted in coinmarketcap, that is a huge sum, and I can't be certain that all will have the option to endure or not,because I see that some of them are not, at this point effectively exchanged on the trade, possibly some will vanish, however one missing will seem 10 new coins/token.

2020 is only defi season.
behold like the band, lend and pals rose 10000% more. I hope in the next alt season all tokens can increase up to 1000x as much as Defi.

On 10/3/2019 at 7:33 AM, Kumar said:

10% seems optimistic to me 🙂 , I think less than that percentage, but what if I think that with the adoption of cryptos we will be able to see more tokens that exceed those we already have in capitalization, use and development.

Crypto currencies are only going to become more and more mainstream as time goes on. The adoption rate of fiat to crypto users in staggeringly high and people are starting to trust these cryptocurrencies more than fiat dollars when they begin to understand how they truly work.

Start investing with the highest paying platforms offered on Cryptologic.com

Find and follow us on social media to stay informed via Linktree.com
Affiliate link of the month: Automate your trading with Quadency.com

that's is really hard to say , how many but we can say their is always increased in numbering of Crypto currency in market . Alot of New Crypto currency come in market . some of them is really have a great future ( like Dego ) at this time .we must be wisely invest in newly launched coins. 

• +2 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg