How many coins/tokens do you think will survive after 2020 ? - Page 10 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kumar

How many coins/tokens do you think will survive after 2020 ?

In my opinion very few manage to survive since there are many that simply do not contribute anything new to the Crypto ecosystem, they are just a lot of coins to generate income.

I agree with the OP, because there are too many new tokens or coins and few have the potential to survive, so maybe 10 - 20% will survive. But of course, crypto itself will continue to grow for the next few years 😃

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

Greetings .. For me the question would not be how many monenas will survive but rather how many coins will be created after 2020 .. With this new DeFi Boom it is already unimaginable how far you can go in the crypto ecosystem

You are very correct, many coins and tokens will not even exceed this year 2019, not even talk more about this 2020, this is because some of them do not even take their time to develop it so that it lasts much longer, but in my opinion I think 25% of the current cryptocurrencies on the market will survive. is what I think!

It is almost impossible to keep a track of how many coins stay this year and how many will go down, and even if coins go down, there are a lot more than keep popping up. I do even understand the purpose of such coins, but each one is doing well and earning good profit from investors. 

The only thing that I advise you is that when buying a cryptocurrency make sure that the project is viable in the long term to have more confidence in the project and not think that it will disappear out of nowhere

I think yоu cаn still find severаl cоins/tоkens in which mаke it thrоugh right аfter 2020. Due tо the fаct inside 2020, yоu will hаve grоwth inside rаtes аbоut аlmоst аll mоney due tо the fаct bitcоin cаn gо up due tо the fаct hаlving аctivities аnd аlsо аltcоins will оbserve bitcоin. Thus in the event, the industry will be bettering, mаny mоney will cоntinue tо be, but аlsо fоr mоney whо hаve а tiny level оf оppоrtunities will prоbаbly be delisted cоming frоm deаls.

On 03.10.2019 at 17:33, Kumar said:

For me approximately 10% of coins/tokens of out of current 3000 would be able to survive and will be worth investing or people would show interest, what do you guys think ?

In my opinion at last 100 from top1000 will be able to survive next 3-5 years. Most of them have huge capitalization and large amount of investors and holders. 

On 03.10.2019 at 15:33, Kumar said:

For me approximately 10% of coins/tokens of out of current 3000 would be able to survive and will be worth investing or people would show interest, what do you guys think ?

I think that a fairly large number of coins will survive, provided that more and more different coins appear every day. Of course, they are mostly useless, some even Scam. However, there are quite promising ones that are worth paying attention to. But now I would pay attention to tokens such as TWY and BNB. They have a future only takes Lille because they support a major campaign.

Those tokens and cryptos that have a value proposition for the user,
a support team that is transparent and is in coninuous communication with 
the user community and a viable projecti in the long term with milestones 
and defined metrics to follo the process of milestones´ evolution.

Edited by Vito1875

Yes, almost all tokens are traded on platforms in the year 20. and even on the contrary, new coin defi appeared. therefore, the crypto world will continue to have a plentiful choice of currencies.

I think that this process will be dynamic, many coins will disappear, but they will be replaced by new coins that will come to replace paper money.

I think most coins will survive after 2020. Now there is no special reason for coins to lose all their value at once. Maximum some coins may sink in price

I think the same coins and tokens that have great value will persist, as well as new coins and tokens will appear and others will disappear, despite this Bitcoin will continue to be in the lead

I think it will be more than 10%. The crisis, of course, strongly influenced the capitalization of all coins. But now everything has almost recovered. I don't think it is appropriate to say that after 2020 some coins will not survive. Projects are developing in any case, so even after such a difficult year, many companies will be fine.

• Useful or interesting 1

Despite the fact that the year is almost over, we can see how more and more alcoins appear. How many of them survive depends on their developers.

On 3/10/2019 at 8:33, Kumar said:

Para mí, aproximadamente el 10% de las monedas / fichas de las 3000 actuales podrían sobrevivir y valdrá la pena invertir o la gente mostrará interés, ¿qué piensan ustedes?

You are right, many leave projects halfway, they forget about the community, that is why their coins are unusable and interest is lost, unfortunately not all coins survive.

every year, in percentage terms, fewer coins will survive, because they are created every year more and more and unfortunately most of these coins are not something valuable. or they don't pass the time test

Currently there are 6 - 8 new tokens every day so probably by the end of the year there will be more tokens than disappear. The older ones will survive while the pyramid scams will leave.

Big amount of new coins just dissapears every year. It is normal behaviour. I think most people prefer to trust in stable coins of top 100 than invest in new unknown projects.

I think that more will survive, 25-30%. These will be coins, the owners of which actively support interest in them with the help of airdrops, bounty, and various bonuses for holders

Edited by beastik2

Today the level of cryptocurrencies and tokens have grown widely until September 2020, there is a total 7,165 cryptocurrencies in the market and it will continue to grow, since the cryptocurrency market is growing exponentially and more and more savers are knowing it as an option for investment alternative to dollar