What are the best Apps for Free Revenue? - Page 9 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Justin121

What are the best Apps for Free Revenue?

Sorry to say my dear friend apps do not pay us because it is my personal experience. I have tried many apps which were saying that they will pay us when we work in it but they do nothing. It is totally wastage of time and we can't earn money. I use one app and then at the time of withdrawal they were say that your amount is less for withdrawal and than amount not increase by using than I left. So you should not waste your time.

I advise you not to rely too much on the apps
It is often very ineffective
But I advise you to learn trading
Because it is much better than the payoff of the apps

The best free game apps like clash of clans, angry bird have enhanced their user experience by providing users with in app purchases. According to Forbes, apps with in app purchases generate the highest revenue for their publishers. 

• +2 1

Well, according to my experience, I don't think if there is any mobile application that really pays to it's users in any crypto coins. Most of the applications are fake and scam, and the further application pays very few amount that is unable to reach the minimum amount of withdraw. Don't waste your precious time for searching and using that types of applications.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Well there are many apps to make money, but I don't think there is a good one, the amount you get will be very small and it is not worth the effort.firstly u have a great knowledge and experience of that platform .i think online platform is the best and secure platform to earn money.Because online platform not bound you .so you can earn money easily by using online work.So if you earn free revenue then firstly u have a great knowledge and experience of that platform 

Through my experience in the free applications, they are all false .. they make you collect a good amount at the beginning .. so that you think that it is honest .. then later when you approach the withdrawal amount it becomes impossible to reach the withdrawal amount .. This is my full experience

@Aminakhan Please dear give me the full detail about these apps because i try many apps but none of them benefited me to earn bitcoin .In my view its notnpossible to earn much from apps so please rectify me .Thank you❤

You have try free bitcoin application free bitcoin is one of the oldest and best bitcoin faucets on the internet there is cryptopop mobile app that you will play games and earn ethereum.

There are alot of apps which offer you free bitcoin pr you can earn from them by completeing their daily base task.I advice you to chose Bitcoin app beacuse they really pay you and you can withdraw from their.

On 2/22/2020 at 11:54 PM, Aminakhan said:

I'm just using freebitco, bitcoin faucet app . You can claim $200  free BTC and the second one is freebibitcoin you can claim $10 in 5-minutes

👋 Hello, I'm excited that I got such a great application/site for earning. If I could just earn $10 in 5-minutes then it would be great. So please, @Aminakhan tell me more abouts this freebibitcoin. Thank you.

dear friend,i was try more than 5 app to earn free cryptocurrency like BTC,ETH,LTC etc but i can't earn. i am looking for some new apps for earning cryptocurrency without any investment.

there are many apps for revenue in which we used to create revenue there are different apps in which many features its so easy to use and comlete there world

I think most of the earning apps are fake. If you want to earn you can choose free bitcoins app. I also use free bitcoins app. With the help of this app we can earn money easily and get more benefits.

There are many apps in play store in which we work and earn money easily.Infact there are also some games from which you can earn by playing them and enjoying game. Like bitcoin blast,bitcoin blocks, free bitcoin etc.i also tried many of them.But i suggest you that bitcoin is a good and realiable platform. you can earn good money in short time. 

Multimine is most popular app that allows you to mine for bitcoins Ethrum and other crypto currencies for free. After reaching a given point you can withdraw through your coinbase account. Also you can play games bitcoin Blocks bitcoin blast for getting bitcoins in your coinbase wallet. 

I do not think there is any real app that we do not invest in and we get more than that. I have installed a lot off apps, searched the site, watched videos on YouTube but I do not want any real app sites yet.  

These are my best picks for earning BTC online.  They are, Free Bitcoin, Storm Play, Alien Run, Bitcoin Blast, Crypto Pop, Crypto Word.  Choose one of these and start using the app.  You can really make money by reducing the extra cost.

• +2 1

I'm using bitcoin and pi mining and these apps are very useful and beneficial for everyone. Crypto is also very good i used it. There are also many apps through which we can earn easily without investing money.

Hey guys,the work is very simple there will be some tasks which you can complete just one time you can earn by watching videos,i did'nt think without reffer teamd you can make a good amount of money through any app,thank you.

On 2/24/2021 at 5:30 PM, Jubayer jhn said:

These are my best picks for earning BTC online.  They are, Free Bitcoin, Storm Play, Alien Run, Bitcoin Blast, Crypto Pop, Crypto Word.  Choose one of these and start using the app.  You can really make money by reducing the extra cost.

@Jubayer jhn Brother, I think I will work with those app. But I can't work due to lack of faith.  Beacuse maximum of apps are fake.  Can you show me something payment-proof or something similar?  If you show me, I would work on the app.

Hello my friend
As a user of faucets applications and sites, I do not advise you to enter this field because it is a waste of time I have tried many applications and I did not find them useful, but I can advise you on the airdropking site and application as it gives you many airdrops to claim with simple tasks .

I am not using any other site expect this forum . And I have hurted from scammers sites. They waste my time and now just I am working on Crypto talk.and it is best site for me and it is helpful for my expensive.

I do not think that there are free applications that you can win cryptocurrencies through, most of these applications are fraudulent applications, so this is the best forum for earning cryptocurrencies.

• +2 1

On 22/2/2020 at 13:09, Justin121 said:

¿Qué son las aplicaciones gratuitas de ganancias fácilmente? Como Bitcoin gratuito, Litecoin, etc. Aplicaciones que tienen una garantía de retiro.

Hello my dear friend, I think the best app to earn cryptocurrencies is * faraz faucet * but like the other faucets if you want to be successful you will need to have many referrals since there are no magic solutions, it all depends on the effort of one and the referrals.