What happens if our topic goes viral? - Page 42 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muhammad ayyan

What happens if our topic goes viral?

In my opinion, this is good. Your post will become popular and reputable, but you will not get the additional income You will receive the same amount of income, no more my friend

I think it's okay for our subjects to go viral in a way that helps us make money that doesn't hurt others. 
Viral topics can be a very thing sometimes

• Useful or interesting 1

Dear friend @farwa992 @Vikov @ZienfakehI think if your post goes viral you earn the Golden Crown Award and win and your name has also been added to the leader board who has earned it before and you have got fame new members follow you, and your reputation is high, but you can't earn extra, you earn the same 30,000 satoshi. Thank you. 

There is no added bonus if your topic goes viral. The benefit would be that your presence will grow on this forum and people will be looking at your posts more because of the valuable information that you provide to them. But there is no added benefit like an extra reward of any sort.

All ranks and number of headphones on this forum are given the same amount which is 4000 Satoshi to participate and this is what makes the forum unique to me.

• +3 1

Firstly, I do not think that you will pay you additional money for the spread of the topic, but in my opinion, when you see a topic that you have a great spread and strong support, this will give you an incentive to work more and choose more useful topics.

• +3 1

No, if someone's topic goes viral, its author will not receive any additional payment, since the forum pays Satoshi only for writing useful comments or creating topics, and not for their popularity.

If this help you give me (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

Dear if your topic goes viral then it will be a great achievement for you. because it will increase your reputation and you will earn more from this forum. I will be very happy if my topic goes viral because there are people who would not give reputation to junior members and get more likes to seniors members.

• +4 1

I think you would gain only reactions and earn number of reputations but I don't think you will get some extra money. Because I think there is no other way to earn from this forum except pay per post  . Thank you

welcome my dear friend
I do not think that publishing topics and spreading them widely and giving you responses may lead to you earning extra money because you gain a good reputation and this is a positive and good thing. Money is given for every post you do and not against the breadth of the post.

When the topic goes viral, this increases the potential for profit, helps to achieve a wide spread in the field, delivers our comments to a larger number of people, and allows for an exchange of opinions among cryptotalk friends

We will not get the additional income my friend, but if you heard it increased, we will get additional income, so try to make all your posts hot so that everyone can put their hands on the positive evaluation button and interact with you.

• +1 1

Hello my friend
Yes, your posts reach to everyone and are considered a good source of profit, and we must follow up and continue to do so
I wish all of you good luck

The post you posted on goes viral you can earn more when people visit I like your post and give comment you can get paid. When your post goes riding you will get paid on every like and every comment.

Inmy opinion you juxt get the good reputation if your topic goes viral, but you don't get paid extra money for that topic, the obe of the great benefits is that you got more followers.

save in your mind that there is no different to earn from cryptotalk except pay per post, even if one of your posts went viral, yiu will not earn anything except what you are posting, the only payment method is creat posts to earn, that's all, no more methods here now.

Hey ! friend if your topics goes viral on this forum  , It is good because it can increase your reputation but, it will not increase your income on this forum. To increase income , you will need likes from other users.

It will not give anything to us i think but rather a heart reaction i think and if people find our article or our post very informative and very interesting and thank u for this platform.

There is no additional income for a really famous or 'viral' post, but I believe it would have been easier if the administrator gave incentives to users who posted and commented the most.

The good posts we do give us a good reputation and make our accounts move up.
Not to mention that you will be rewarded for every post you write and take 50 tokens, 200 satoshi
good luck

• +3 1

Remember that there is no other way to make money on cryptotalk including payment every article; because if one of your posts goes viral, you can only receive what you are posting the only way to make money is to create posts, there are no other options.

Certainly, my friend, when your posts are spread and you get positive reviews, you will get profits as well, but it is better to make your publications of high quality to spread more

• +2 1

Thanks for this amazing post. When topics goes viral , your reputation will increase. So as a matter of fact , we just have to make sure that we post meaningful contents in order to achieve this feat. 

Yes I'm very happy to see that my topic are viral and give me a reputation and make me happy and excited to see that it's also profitable for me 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.