What happens if our topic goes viral? - Page 27 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muhammad ayyan

What happens if our topic goes viral?

In case your subject goes viral at that point you'll be seeing hot answers in it. It implies more individuals were commenting and they're really fascinated by the subject which you made. That's where you'll be able get more notoriety too. But I don't think you could earn from your viral post, cryptotalk pay you per post each.

And if the post gets viral or hot responses it wouldn't affect your earnings here the post payment is already set you can't adjust it this platform costs and what the promotion is all about sorry but there's no extra payment in Viral post.

The benefit would be that your presence will grow on this forum and people will be looking at your posts more because of the valuable information that you provide to them.everyone here does not think about if you continue to contribute to this forum will definitely get money or you should really make you feel comfortable So this forum is not only knowledge that can be bitcoin.

I don't think there is any prize if your theme becomes a web sensation. I have had my theme go well known previously however I received nothing consequently just notorieties from the individuals who thinks I merited it. In the event that your point is the most remarked on in a day, it will be remembered for your profile and expressed in it I presume.

I have no idea if you will receive payment for posts in case they spread out among others and were shared a lot ..

But just seeing my posts circulating among others and being very popular with them will make me feel happy and comfortable that I am doing my job correctly, regardless of whether I will be interviewed for it or not ..

Getting positive points and many reactions to them will give you more money.

I don't think there is any prize if your theme becomes a web sensation. I have had my theme go well known previously however I received nothing consequently just notorieties from the individuals who thinks I merited it. In the event that your point is the most remarked on in a day, it will be remembered for your profile and expressed in it I presume.

A post goes viral only when a post is liked by a lot of members and has very necessary comments.  Of course, if you make a comment, there is a good chance that the comment will go viral.  It is possible to get a lot of BTC from this post if it goes viral.  If you are registered with your cryptotalk campaign.

• +1 1

You can't make extra money if your publication goes viral, but you might benefit from the experience and reputation of doing more, more closely than money, profits, and income. 

• +1 1

Dear friend your post is very well and you asked a very well question that if your topic goes viral then no extra money given to you every one on this forum received the same money but your reputation will also be increases so always make quality posts.Best of luck my friend.

• +3 1

Cryptotalk just pay you for your rated post your income depends on your rated post more .your income will increas when your reputation increas but if it is negative or zero then your earning will be zero take care may God bless you

No it won't give you any more profit like bonus. But will encourage you to the work. And your reputation will be high as a result of that.so it is useful in some way.

The spread of the post widely among the members expresses that it is an important topic and many want to evaluate it, comment on it, and express their opinions.
This is an important matter that may increase the number of your followers, but in general this does not increase your payment and you will not get rewards other than what you usually get.

I guess nothing special happens when your topic gets viral. Every one on the forum will reseve the same amont of earning but the will notice you and your raputation get increase.

On 2/22/2020 at 7:43 PM, Muhammad ayyan said:

Hi friends I want to know that if our posts goes viral  among the users. It is some how profitable to us or not? We will get some extra income  from these posts.? Give your views to increase my knowledge. Thanks.

You cannot pay more if your post went viral. Yes, this increase your reputation. This is also good because everyone interested from that kind of post so they give you more suggestion as well as reputations . According to new policy your viral post cannot increase your money. They paid payment just for your posts and comments.

It's great to post a valuable topic, then it becomes famous online, however, I don't think it will bring in additional money. The important thing about this is the possibility of having more access to other users, which would give us an extra bonus for our next publications.

If a topic of mine goes viral I would be very happy since that topic is helping many people and I would be super happy because it means that I have improved in sharing important information I hope that you will still be happy since that is an achievement that a  your theme goes viral.

My dear friend if our post will be viral then we get a good reputation at this plateforum people will started following you and there will be no inccreasing in your money because rules are same for all person at this plateforum so keep up hardworking and share a good post.

If your post has viral. Then it means most of people are visit your post which you have created and mostly of them are create their reply on your post. 

In this way you may have more reputation points in positive form and you can get more money after get more reputation points.

So should be careful about creating your posts because you should crate a informative post for the readers.

It will be great if my topics goes viral. My reputation will grow day by day. People will appreciate my topics. Look if our topics goes viral it will not effect on earn more money. Income of your will be the same. So when you are creating topics try to make useful, relevant, informative and unique content. 

If your topic goes viral then you are lucky because I tried so many times to know the secret why some topics get more answers than the others but I could not figure out the reason. Sop when you have many replies then you must have got good reputation with them too, and this is so good for you as a member, and it will help you later to become a senior member. 

If your topic or post goes viral, you will not get any extra reward from admins. Because this forum is only paying us for posting some useful comments not for topics. If your post or topic becomes popular, that attracts people and you will get more reputation in your post. With these reputations, you will get more replies in your post. So keep trying to make your post viral if it is useful and under rules of this forum, that will be a great contribution to this forum. 

We have the rights to create a topic in crypto talk if it goes viral  you will get more publicity and you can get more followers also it will raise your reputation but if there any mistake in the topic  you will get a warning point from admin, so be careful about that

I am agree with you my friend. If when we worked hard And submit post informative and knowledgeable for other peoples. So when our post goes viral, we will get many more likes from which we will get extra income. So you will always try Submit Post Informative and Knowledgeable for other members. So that you can get more income in a short time.

Its good to post useful topic then it goes viral but i dont think you will earn extra cash. The forum is now paying us only for posting our topics or comments that are useful.

Friends you will get notoriety from the individuals even they will follow you to get notice at whatever point you post any substance on the grounds that at whatever point any great theme part's are getting they are giving acceptable standing so the part can get roused.