What happens if our topic goes viral? - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muhammad ayyan

What happens if our topic goes viral?

Thats the same question thats on my mind. Though im a newbie and still getting to know things around here. But i think its ok if post with most reputations get extra reward. But that will also mean beginners like us will be left far behind 😄. This is really a good post. Thanks for sharing

Well friend, nothing happens, you will only gain a lot of reputation and your topic will be commented on by all users who like your topic, it is important that your topic goes viral, since in this way you are shown that your publications are very useful within the Cryptotalk forum.

Nothing will happened with earning. If someone's posts goes viral than this is the great pleasure for them. If someone knows the value of fame than this is the great fame for him in the forum.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Wow!it will be good luck for me. If it happen,my name will add into leader board and the newbies of the site will follow me as a Genious member of cryptotalk platform.my reputation will be high and i shall be awarded as a special member.   

every time a subject matter sleeps aggressive, something that signifies that the it has taken the eye of a giant on the part of participants in discussion board furthermore, they've got retaliated to something that. you would possibly turn out moving in blood group cordon bleu since successful week for your analysis.

In my experience that i know is that the only benefit of your post goes viral is that you will become popular on Cryptotalk and your reputation will increase but your earning will still be the same you reputation or your quality post doesn't add to your earning.

At the point when our posts turns into a web sensation,

it does numerous things like accepting great standing on our posts,

since we merit it and considerably more clients will visit our profile and which they should see different posts or remarks which we've done, and to whether they can likewise like those and even follow us.

Having a viral post pays, in the event that we can do so....

thanks for your post...

• Useful or interesting 1

I am happy to here that now becouse for now I don't know much on that now but I think it wont affect you to be in the platform of cryptotalk always here learning and knowing good site

If your topics goes viral, it is very good for your account because it give the positive point to you and it helps you to become popular on this forum. So keep working on this .

First of all, I have consulted you, should you always make a school topic in such a way so that people also understand it and you too have some benefit And always you share a detailed topic here So that people who don't know anything about it will know.

• Useful or interesting 1

You may get some extra rewards if only you get positive reactions as feedback otherwise you will only be paid for ordinarily making or creating the topic as part of your posts count.

We want that if our topic is viral, then before selecting it, see the interest of the people and then select it and after searching on it, tell people in easy way.

• +2 1

It is good for your topics to go viral online but no any special rewards attached entitle to the topic. Only motivations and encouragement that you will be receiving from fellow members showing solidarity and respect

• +2 1

if your topic will be viral then you can not get any extra benefits from there might be your reputation will be increased but you can not get any extra money or something else..

I think if your post go viral then your post go popular section and your will get lot of like to your post and your reputation will increase.

On 12/31/2020 at 1:17 PM, Umar 1619 said:

Dear if our posts goes viral among users we got good reputation as well as more followers. It is profitable for us. When we got more reputation then we get more income and when people follow us then we see their posts also then we get knowledge or experience through these posts also .

Have a good day

@Umar 1619 You are right friend. Topic going viral increases the topic gaining lots of reputation even and gives someone an advantage of extra earning though not extra earning for the post because the amount payed for a post is fixed already. Also, it attracts someone to get more followers on CryptoTalk.

• +1 1

Take in you brain that there is no alternate method to acquire from cryptotalk aside from pay per post, regardless of whether one of your posts circulated around the web, yiu won't procure anything with the exception of what you are posting, the payment strategy is creat presents on procure, that is all, no different strategies here.

Sir, if any topic that is due to your hard work and understanding becomes viral, then your payment will not be affected for that, however your reputation setting will be greatly increased. Because many people will read this topic and react to it and like it, due to which your reputations will increase and when your reputations increase, your overall image will also become very good. Therefore you should write such topics which are viral and like more people

This gonna be the best if your topic gonna be the viral. You may get good reputation from your that post and get many followers. But you will not get extra paid for this. It can motivate yourself that's it.       

• +2 1

nothing special happens with that but you get some extra reputation points and you will be able to get some followers too. So that is what will happen.

• +1 1

If you post go to a viral your Reputation Automatic will increase because

People will check your profile and give you positive reaction and high I have heard that if your reputation increases, you will get more payment But I have read the response of the people, they are saying that this will not give you any benefit whether your post has gone viral or not, you just focus on your work and give proper time. 

It would good to us . I think it not efect our earning, but it show some favour by mumber give you more reputation. With reputation you can earn more. So with this most people will follow to you and would like to replies on your post. But a post can be viral if it base on such thing such as information about forum ,follow the forum rules,give knowledge that help and solve the issue of other people during current situation. 

Yes if your topic become viral then this is very beneficial for you . Because one you gain good reputation and then you also gain good earning if your reputation increases . Therefore you must try your best to make your post viral to gain good reputation and good earning .

This is a very motivating thing if our topic goes viral. I became really happy when my topic goes viral and a lot of people give me a lot of good reputation.

But you can only earn the positive reputation from the viral topic you can't get some extra money from it.

i think so i will be very happy to see that my  topic is going to be viral  traffic on my post will be increased people read my post and get benefit from it