How to make a different and unique topic?? - Page 57 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Saira

How to make a different and unique topic??

My dear friend if you make that unique topics and comments then you should to read comments of the other members to create them according to the situation that will help you to make any comments on this forum so best of luck and do your best

I think you dont have to make repeated topics and there is nothing to it when you have to put everything together there are so many people who are lost in trying to get that one topic that resonates with the different people we have out there its important you are able to get a perfect choice for your topic, connect with people and that will be something important for you

Hey dear friend,

Don't worry about that. Make a list of your topics and research that topic in this forum in research box. Research option will help you rather this topic is already used or not. So, try to upload unique and best quality content.

On 2/22/2020 at 8:20 AM, Saira said:

Everyone say that try to make a useful and unique topic I agree with him but all the important and forum related topic also posted in the forum by old members  and the duplicate topic is not allowed so anyone tell me that what the way I can make a new and useful topic related this forum?? 

Everything forums related information also posted here but we don't have find any post to complete our 30 useful daily comments 

If you agree with me support me and hit the like ❤👈 

I think that you must work and research a lot of things before writing is completed. You must fully know about the subject and all matters related to it.

Not only that. 
Creating new and unique topics requires a lot of knowledge and experience 
Like doing research to make sure you don't repeat your topic or if it's already discussed. 
Free from spelling and language errors 
Find an idea that attracts members ... There's a lot .

If you want to create a unique and useful topic, all you have to do is choose a good content and a suitable title, then collect the information from the internet, coordinate it, and reformulate it so the reader can understand your topic, benefit from it and admire it. And do not say many of useless...

The topic being dealt with here is very interesting, I am sure that many of the forum participants are limited because they do not want to be sanctioned for publishing a duplicate or useless topic. My question is how to avoid this fear? I am new and I have been able to see great topics of interest that fill us with knowledge. 

On 2/22/2020 at 11:20 AM, Saira said:

Everyone say that try to make a useful and unique topic I agree with him but all the important and forum related topic also posted in the forum by old members  and the duplicate topic is not allowed so anyone tell me that what the way I can make a new and useful topic related this forum?? 

Everything forums related information also posted here but we don't have find any post to complete our 30 useful daily comments 

If you agree with me support me and hit the like ❤👈 

My dear friend yes you said right thing. But if you want to creat unique topics you should be first aware of topics that already have been posted. crypto is giving much more to enhance your mindset. try to create topics from your own surroundings and the place you visited often. 

Topics should be of great value. 

Best of luck 

Hardly the subject of Wim al-Zaba'in, the visir of the intifada, and the fact that it is the subject of al-Jadida's position, the test of the appropriate words, the strong will of Lalaj. Al-Hanni Yattun is an important subject of ladd al-kabir i al-naas and the authority of the state-abiding ta'iqal al-naas fi deli al-fatrat al-fatih, the book of al-Wu'ud al-Fiha

Well, you are right that there is a difficulty in writing topics that were not published here, but the cryptocurrency is constantly developing and every day there is something new so we can search and find new and useful topics related to the cryptocurrency, investment and trading.

Edited by Mohammed33
  • +4 1

First of all, would like to tell you to follow your seniors that how they create a topic. before creating a topic you can research and then think about it  . you must create a topic like about forum, rule, problem etc.  Good luck ❤

you asked a good question. when we start working we all think that there is no new topic left behind for our use. but it is totally wrong. There are countless topics on internet on which you can start writing. youtube is the top platform to guide you about your topic you can console your topic with your friends for making sentences to write.

My cryptotalk mate for you to be able to be creating a useful topics in the forum I will advise you to seek for experience and knowledge, because when you have knowledge and experience you will be able to find things very easier.

• +3 1

To publish a new and unique topic, it must contain completely new and unrepeatable ideas on other topics. These ideas must be completely different and useful to reach the reader, so he likes it and in turn gives us a positive community reputation.

Exactly, my friend, this problem is experienced by everyone, but you can take a step that may enable you to avoid repetition before publishing your topic. Try to search for the title of the question that you want to ask in the search bar of the forum. If you find that it has already been published, change the topic. Good luck.❤❤

By researching from this forum and from Google, we can gain more knowledge and create unique standard information topics. We should try to publish a new topic.

• +1 1

Hello dear friend, yes it is right that you should make different and unique topics. You should do research in this forum that if some topic is not present then you should work on it. Thank you.

I do not have enough knowledge to create useful topics because many of the ideas that revolve in my head have been published before, but we must research, learn and read a lot to find a special idea to share here and discuss with others about it.

All that is needed is to make double effort, work hard and not give up.

• +2 1

Thank you. First, the person must conduct special research on the topic he wants to publish, as every day there is information about new things in digital currencies, and here the person must present his content in an orderly and understandable manner, and according to my experience, there is a very large number of information about digital currencies and that in  Internet and YouTube

• +3 1

Unique is the most knowledge is necessary  to create new topics, so if you create through the knowledge that you create, it will be very successful and without any better knowledge you can not create successful topic. 

• Useful or interesting 2

It is very important to know that you do not only have to talk about forums because this forum is not only about forums, but this forum is dedicated to discussion about cryptocurrencies and areas related to earning from the Internet, and therefore there are many topics that no one has talked about in the forum.

This is different for me because I have some experience in cryptocurrencies, and I saw that there are a lot of topics not present in the forum and you can discuss these new ideas in the forum if you have knowledge and experience in cryptocurrencies you will have a new and useful topic to write always so you have to keep learning.

In my opinion, creating a new topic in the forum is not impossible despite the presence of a lot of posts and topics in the forum, but if you search carefully for a specific topic, you will find a lot of new ideas and organize them within a post, so you have to make an additional effort and search for a useful topic and you will find what  You want it.l

In the field of cryptocurrencies, there are many new topics that we read about daily, so we can write here about these topics, provided they are not written here, before I advise you to do research on all sites and read about new topics and participate in the forum.

• +2 1