How to make a different and unique topic?? - Page 53 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Saira

How to make a different and unique topic??

Making unique and fantastic topics needs a lot of knowledge. I'm trying but at mostly time I can't because there is a lot of topics and the truth is that I find a lot of useful topics everyday. I think the oldest members who know the most about cryptocurrency can do it.

You can learn more so that you can share a unique topic here. More ideas are needed to post useful comments. It's not easy because some of the subjects have already been discussed.

Thank you colleague, it is very easy to know if you are the only person who will first put a topic in your Adea or someone else has done something like this, it is recommended that you make your search in the forum to see if someone has taken the same thing or not.

• +3 1

Hello my friend

Of course, most of the useful posts are now on the forum, but in our daily life in the cryptocurrency world, there are a lot of changes that can happen, so there are always useful posts that can be written daily due to these daily changes.

It's a good question. Many members want to know the answer. The solution is to review previous members' publications and search for new topics via the Internet to avoid repetition

My friend, we need new information all the time,getting more knowledge help us to find and create new topics.in each time we search for knowledge we discover new things.we have to search every where and ask about each question or information we don't know.

Dear friend, in order to be able to create a useful topic in this forum, you must read the articles continuously and extract ideas that may be useful in this forum for all members. I think this is useful. Thank you.

Yes, my friend, now I am not ready to raise new topics in this forum because I am still new here and I need to learn more and gain more experience.

So I follow expert topics here and benefit a lot from them

Hello dear, your words are beautiful and in my opinion. Each person in us should have a unique, distinctive and much useful experience.

My friend is always looking for new topics for this but we want tips so we can write about u Perhaps a person has to think creatively to come up with a new idea or discussion, and this seems difficult .

Topic on language and writing skills Topic on information about cryptocurrency.

Another topic on investment challenges and we could write about some gaining experiences.

We are always looking for good writing for profit

Very important question .. Thank you my friend ..I think choosing a unique theme is not easy ... For me if I want to choose such a topic .. First, I have to keep an eye out for what the majority of users are suffering from .. And I search for solutions and put it to friends users in order to exchange the benefit ..

Dear if you are not able to collect more information about encrypted currencies in the encrypted currency forum, so I say that there is no topic left for us to participate, there are many topics on the Internet, especially YouTube, as it shows you the best instructions as you can search with your friends to form your topic

• +2 1

On 2/22/2020 at 12:20 PM, Saira said:

Everyone say that try to make a useful and unique topic I agree with him but all the important and forum related topic also posted in the forum by old members  and the duplicate topic is not allowed so anyone tell me that what the way I can make a new and useful topic related this forum?? 

Everything forums related information also posted here but we don't have find any post to complete our 30 useful daily comments 

If you agree with me support me and hit the like ❤👈 

There are several tropics in this forum, but a select few are more oriented as participants become more available. I've found that more people are blogging and commenting about newcomers and the crypto community, and I believe that people have knowledge and suggestions on both topics. With ideas on everything else, you will build your own tropics.

Dear friend when you work after gather all necessary information about the topic like when you understand the topic and then read the comments of members then you can post good and unique content.

In the event that you need to make an exceptional post , you need to make explores and find out about digital currencies, in the wake of learning and getting a lot of information , you would now be able to share what you have figure out how to this discussion by making post then this will make your post stick out.

To make the topics more unique, we have to do our own research and find out what we have to publish in this image. We create very, very useful content

Yes my friend I also agree with your post that most of the topics are already posted on to the forum. As we have don't enough knowledge about the crypto world because of being a new member here. We are facing much difficulties for making good and valuable topics here. What we think I already posted here by the members so guide us that from were we can get the idea of making the new topics which will not be posted firstly here. If you agree with my post then give me a heart otherwise not. Thanks. 

• +1 1

It is true that most of the useful topics have already been published in this forum, so it is difficult to find something new, so I suggest that you search the network for anything new related to cryptocurrencies, and I am sure that you will find what you want.

• +2 1

Hello my friends that the main thing in this forum is that at the beginning, we have to collect as much information as possible. After that, we will have some questions to raise new topics of importance.

It may be difficult to create new topics due to the large number of topics in the forum and their similarity and repetition, but the situation depends on the ability of the topic to bring in deep discussions, because even on similar topics, opinions always differ from one person to another.

Indeed, my friend, we must have a group of useful and non-repeating topics so that we can comment on these topics and deliver important ideas to the largest number of participants, and every duplicate topic must be avoided. I wish you success

Research is the very important thing that the members of this platform are supposed to be doing always the time before creating any topic in this platform in other to create post that will be useful for the members of this and if your post is useful obviously the members of this platform will give you positive reputation.

• +1 1

Actually, Unique and appropriate content means post information that is new and not known to other members. And you must be very creative in English. Try to write thinking about your experiences. Which will give you original content and surely your doubt, knowledge or experience in the crypto world will be enough to make a good post or Topic.

My dear friend asked an important question.. Many of us believe there's not a new topic but in my opinion that YouTube is the basic program to guide topics, and for more information on the work of encrypted and to be clear sea and attractive with keep searching we'll find things useful to people, communicate with people will be something important for you