How to make a different and unique topic?? - Page 48 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Saira

How to make a different and unique topic??

Yes, my friend, in fact, most of the important topics have been published and discussed, but the world of digital currencies is very large. Everything we searched will find something new and this is what drives us to follow up

Yes, my friend, this is a very good question. There are many topics in this forum that need discussion and explanation. I thank you for asking this question that reflects your interest in new users. I learned from you and thank you. 

All you have to do first is seek to gain more information and experience related to encrypted currencies. When you gain a lot of information, you will be able to create unique and useful topics. We must give up patience and we must work hard to reach the goals

• +2 1

Hello my friend
Through my reading of the various topics on this forum
 I was able to collect a lot of information about electronic currencies and how to deal with them, but I did not stand here to learn electronic currencies, but I do my research on other sites so that I learn everything new about currencies
But the world of electronic currencies is vast and every day there is something new that we can learn
So if members increase their research, they will lead to new topics every day, but it takes a little patience and research

Cryptocurrency is a platform where we can share our own opinion and knowledge with each other. Obviously you have to make a unique and valuable post that can attract others. For make a unique post you have to explore different website, have to gain more knowledge about cryptocurrency.  Visit different type of post, know more about those topic. It will help you to broad you knowledge and help you to creat new and unique contents. 

To write clear and different publications, one must read well the basic rules and conditions, as well as review the topics in this forum and take adequate information about them and benefit from the experiences of others so that we do not repeat them and search for new information that helps us write unique publications that attract everyone to them and seek to follow you

• +2 1

What a motivation. I really like it. Not only i all have like this post. This is the content creater such as only in the right path. And aslo earning in the right path. Who are doing this like they must get the 100 percentage satisfaction. 

For that it us easy to have different topics because when you have topics then you can do research in this forum to confirmed that you are the only one that kind of topics.

We should make such question which is very easy for every one and they easily understand such question and answering them. Friends,If you want to create unique content and topic than you have to learn cryptocurrency deeply and have to research crypto coin, after knowledge you can share unknown good topic this forum.

Dear friend, in order to be able to publish unique posts, you must have a special character, away from pasting and copying. You should search on your own for a few topics. Trading in the forum and the participation of its members. Good luck my friend

If you want to make your content more unique and interesting than researching the content before uploading, and it should be clear and interesting enough to grab the user's point of view, you can also improve your soul.

Even I myself didn't know what topic should I write since I'm just a newbie, and seems like every topic I wanted are here. But as time goes by, I found out that there are so many topics if you search for it. because using words that are 'common' can make your topic standout among the rest. 

Certainly, we can write renewable posts because the world of cryptocurrencies is renewed and has a lot of fluctuations, and there are many new members on the forum daily, you can write renewable topics if you write any question that comes to you in the field of cryptocurrencies, but after you search for it.

• +3 1

Sometimes we think that because a topic has already been discussed, it cannot be updated and for me that is a mistake, perhaps a topic has already been touched but it can still be shaped and get the most out of it, so we must always be up to date, the idea is to have really good and great songs.

Dear Friend. You have asked a good question. When we start work, we all think that there is nothing new for us to use. But this is completely wrong.Now youtube is the best platform in knowing everything.I hope you understand.

The more you read the more you earn and by learning and get knowledge you can make unique and effective posts daily with useful contents from which others can get information about cryptocurrency and cryptotalk forum.

Topics are important here.We have to be careful about topics slection.We have to choose useful and common topics.We shoud select necessary things for topics where we can learn and experience new things.

Dear friend you can create unique topic by searching and by reading old super members posts. In this way a lot of knowledge will you get and you easily create topic in your own essential words. But i always read old posts and also search topic where i want to creat post, then i easily make my posts. You also do search everything then creat post or topic i hope so your topic will be unique and essential for this forum. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

New posts do not stop in the forum, in order to publish something new and valuable, you should search Youtube and Google for cryptocurrencies and add information to the forum. Be patient, brother, my warm greetings.

All the topics we find here are mostly unique and different. Now the question is how we can create topic like these ,we only make sure that the content we are creating should be comprehensive and easy to understand. It should give information to the readers.we should share our genuine knowledge with others

An interesting point of view, in fact, I really do not know how to write a new and unrepeatable topic, I think you should give it time, perhaps with continuing learning and gaining information about cryptocurrencies, you can create a topic that contains a new and important idea.

Welcome my friend. If you want to know new ideas, search on Google and provide us with new ideas so that we can benefit as well. If you want to know any questions, you can also write the topic.

• +2 1