How to make a different and unique topic?? - Page 28 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Saira

How to make a different and unique topic??

If you want to make a unique topic, you have to make it yourself, then you can make it better Of course you have to have a good idea about cryptocurrency if you want to create a unique topic, so if you know well about cryptocurrency then you can create something unique.

There are countless topics on internet on which you can start writing. youtube is the top platform to guide you about your topic youcan console your topic with your friends for making sentences to write

Making new , hot and useful post is so tough work. For making new, hot and useful post which is unique you need full information and new idea. Use good and useful words show your own ideas and experience. Don't copy to others. Search new information about the crypto.

• +4 1

You can create your own tropics with ideas for something else. I think people have information and ideas about everything. I've noticed that more and more people are commenting for newcomers and the crypto world. Being easy.

If you strive to collect information from the Internet and you have sufficient experience in the field of cryptocurrencies, then you will be ready to suggest new topics.

Unique and appropriate content means post information that is new and not known to others. But information that thou are posting should be relevant to section. For example you can post information about cryptocurrency investing..

• Useful or interesting 1

How to make topic different and unique is simply by creating topic that most member will have an  idea on including newbie. Avoid using grammars; Always Make the topic self explanatory, let the topic goes inline with the challenges most members mostly faced. This will surely make your topic unique.

• Useful or interesting 1

As a newbie I always try to cross checked the topics available and the reactions it get from forum members thereby analysing the kind of topics I will create that meet up with standard of the forum.

A competent and efficient teacher in school is due to the best knowledge and good standard of education acquired so far and then capability of making research. Same to those respected members that are publishing unique and extra ordinary topics, posts in the forum. When you are research oriented member then posts shall always look unique and exclusive out of many standing among the best

Hello my dear friend thank you for this information if you want to create unique content and topic than you have to learn cryptocurrency deeply and have to research crypto coin after father knowledge you can share unknown good topic this forum.thank you guys I wish blessing you💗💞

In making a different and unique topic you need to settle down and keep yourself in the shoes of other members,think of the  doubt and questions they'll likely to ask and make post on them,and mind you!,in order to make your post informative and educative you have to think deeply and alsomake a thorough research on the topic you want to post

There are numerous jungles in this discussion, yet a couple are more engaged on the grounds that individuals are getting simpler. I saw that for novices and the crypto world, more individuals are remarking and remarking, and I think individuals have data and thoughts on all themes. You can make your own themes with thoughts on all the other things.

On 2/22/2020 at 11:20 AM, Saira said:

Everyone say that try to make a useful and unique topic I agree with him but all the important and forum related topic also posted in the forum by old members  and the duplicate topic is not allowed so anyone tell me that what the way I can make a new and useful topic related this forum?? 

Everything forums related information also posted here but we don't have find any post to complete our 30 useful daily comments 

If you agree with me support me and hit the like ❤👈 

Work on your crypto knowledge by trading articles and forum topics you will develop good vocabulary and understand the meaning of unique rather then looking for posting a comment at threads. You can generate good topics if you believe on your self for that work at your learning capabilities because of you wanna grew start learning from forum. Here you can find simple, hard and complicated topics. Teas news and information from daily updating crypto sites then understand the content of the news then process it and make a good question and conclusion from news. Then create topic which contains the source of the topic. This is allowed by Admin and don't copied the content of another author at platform. 

• +2 1

To make the unique and useful topic you should increase your knowledge and information about the topic that you are going to make . You can increase your knowledge by more reading and also by getting ideas from the senior members 

That's right.  The most unique and useful post in this forum. It also falls within the rules. We have to do it through our own knowledge and various information. We can follow and work with seniors. So we will try to post useful.

There is a large number of very interesting and useful topics to make posts .and all are informative but for your ease of you want to make more topics to make posts then you should have more knowledge about that topic on which you want to make posts. It should be informative and useful. And also for that topic questions should be understandable.

• +1 1

my friend you can do unique by many ways.

obviously you should post which content very valuable things if your post is meaningful so that you get many like and repetition.

if you repetition is rich you can get paid post very quickly.   

So that you can earn very early.  

thank you my friend

best of luck😍😍

I think in the event that you know the insights regarding cryptotalk, at that point you can make unexpected post in comparison to other people . So you need to get much more ideas and thoughts.

There are numerous jungles in this discussion, however a couple are more engaged on the grounds that individuals are getting simpler. I saw that for novices and the crypto world, more individuals are  and remarking, and I think individuals have data and thoughts on all subjects. You can make your own jungles with thoughts on all the other things.

• +1 1

Offcourse ... it's ture..but for unique and good post or deeds.we want to learn or finding knowledge about this forum like crypto.blog...cryoto talk. So it's not in mind other can posted it..we should follow rules and  do our goods...Do well and follow  its own self not others..you zhould done hi comment... superficially

Yes, my friends, whenever we work on this platform, we feel that on this platform all the topics are already present and no new topic is left for us. While this is just our misunderstanding, there are uncountable relative topics on the internet at the moment, by reading on which we can research and create very good topics on the crypto platform. So don't ever give up and hard.

• +2 1

To achieve uniqueness we must first not hurry in creating a specific post. Instead we must be patient and come up with a unique way to express your views about that certain topic and also it must be in a simple way that it attracts others. We all are unique in our own way but we must be able to show that unique nature to others then only we will be able to be more unique and become successfull in this forum. Thank you

If you want to do a useful and unique topic, then for this, all your focus should be on work during work. And you should make your topic by following the rules of the forum and make unique topics in which useful information is used. If you will make your topic according to the rules of the forum and do not create a violence in it, then it will definitely prove to be useful and unique. 

Good morning dear members. To make a different and unique post all you have to do is make your post look attractive by composing a very good topic. When you have an interesting and educative topic, it will attract many member and you will become famous to all. 

How to make unique and different topic ,try to be active well talented and understand question and topic know the phonetic and phrases